Grayven VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
this battle is just straight up. no cosmic cube, no infinty guantlet, no HOTU. just thanos and his inherent cosmic powers, and Grayven with his Omega Force.

manjaro
i say its a draw

manjaro
wow i thought it would get deleted. i never understood why no one responded to such an awesome thread

Ironman
ok wait first dont post on your topic 3 times its bad. ok and they should have there cube and gaunlet it would be cosmic vs omega force

manjaro
no the first two was posted about a month ago, i actually had to go to page 4 of all the thread listings to find it, thats why i said i thought it was deleted

Hand_Solo
smile

juggernaut66666
Thanos..

Scoobless
Grayven is a bit of a loser isn't he?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
Grayven is a bit of a loser isn't he?
Well Supes handled him pretty easily in Adventures of Superman 535 (OWAW)and also Kyle has beaten him...

guy222
thanos

kevdude
I'd give it to Thanos as well. Grayven made a name for himself when he started taking down a lot of Darkstars and even John Stewart when he was one, still have to get those comic's when Grayven was battling the Darkstars and Kyle a few times. Grayvens powerful but not on Thanos or Darkseids level.

Q99
Grayven is, really, Darkseid Jr.

Similar but lesser powers, wants to reach dad's level eventually, but isn't on that plane.

He's quite a solid herald, but not suitable for this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.