punisher vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superboriqua
one's a vigalante , one's a mercenary, when the smoke clears who is left standing
Punisher

Arachnoidfreak
No way, Deathstroke is everything Punisher is, but twice as efficient and badass.

Have you read the new Indentity Crisis? He took out Green Arrow, Flash, Hawkman, Zatanna, Elongated Man, and others I can't even remember BY HIMSELF. I love Punisher, but he goes down here, after a fight that has more action than all Jet Li movies combined and more plot twists than an entire season of Melrose Place.

RaventheOnly
eek! death Stroke is immortal big grin I concur unfortunetly the Punisher goes down but epically eek!

jayson
you read comics. ergo, you should have an imagination. so what's up with this stuipid thread. who cares who'd win. no disrespect but think before you type.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Death stroke has this one easy I mean anyone who reads Teen Titans or Identity crisis should know this. I mean the man took out both Hawk eye and Atom out with a laser pointer, He stabed the flash while he was running and he broke GLs fingers and almost stole his ring. I mean the man uses 90% of his brain while normal people only use 10%, so he has the ability of precognition so he can see what people are going to do before they even do it.

§nakehead
Punisher would easily kill him.

SnakeEyes
ummmmmmmmmmm, NO HE WOULD NOT

Nataku8188
Snakehead should be banned from these forums.

Deathstroke is gay, but hed mop the floor with the even gayer punisher. Then Deadpool would come and totaly rape Deathstroke rock

RaventheOnly
Exactly big grin plus he cannot be killed fear

jayson
This makes no goddamn sense.

jayson

jayson
What the hell is nataku8188 talking about.

GreatMuta
Uhhhh Deathstoke is a master tactician, he took out the teen titans and a small group of JLA members. Punisher as bad azz as he is would surely fall victim to Slade. In hand to hand combat Slade would seriuosly hand him a few broken bones!

What (in my opinion) would be a better fight is
DEATHSTROKE vs THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster would have to take one look at Deathstroke and then he would have his style down. Then the fun would start.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I have never really read alot of Doom what are Task Masters abilities ?

GreatMuta
Powers: Taskmaster has photographic reflexes; if he sees anyone in action even once, he can exactly copy their movements without any special training. Part of this unusual talent appears to be the ability to counter the attack of anyone he's ever studied; he can either move like their exact double (which has got to be disconcerting for the hero he's fighting), or he can instantly use the styles of others to formulate a defense. He even carries accruements associated with heroes he mimics, like duplicates of Captain America's shield and Hawkeye's arrows, so that he can use their fighting techniques more efficiently. You might want to close your eyes during the battle, however; he has a thing for magnesium flares.
http://superheroshowdown.homestead.com/files/taskmaster.jpg

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yup his hero clix piece is awsome.

Nataku8188
I'm talking about deadpool being punisher with a healing factor, and then some. Hes more agile and a better fighter overall, and he has a teleporter and witty banter.

Deadpool overcame this using unpredictable dance movements...

Ironman 66
deathstroke

RaventheOnly
exactly... not deathpool laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
Deathstroke has precognition and can maybe fight outside of bounds of technique. He usually uses weapons anyways. But that would be a good match against Taskmaster. big grin

GreatMuta
Why must people hate on the Taskmaster (damn you for crushing my most private of fantasies ) evil face

charlemagne9746
I think Punisher is just outclassed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.