Dead Like Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Once again a show that i failed to watch when it was broadcast but picked up the DVD box set.

Nutshell (for anyone who doesnt know) Comedy-drama about a teenage girl killed (by a falling toilet seat). Her soul is recruited into a small gang of people who work for God as grim-Reapers collecting souls of the recently departed.

I'm only half way through it but OMG what a great show. I had expected it to be kinda pitched at a younger audience, but unless they edited the TV shown version i dont think so. First time I can remember hearing the phrase mother-****er used on mainstream TV.

It's funny as all hell and will be lending the set out to make converts of everyone. Anyone else here watch it at all?

A4E
I luv the show!!! when is series 2 coming out? and in DVD?

Mr Zero
A4E - I dunno.

Funny- i forgot I'd posted this. I finished season one and have lent it to 6 peeps so far, only one of whom didn't dig on it in a big way (and they like stargate sg1 and are thus not to be trusted about things televisual...)

Season two is showing in the USA as we speak (i think) and so i imagine it will be some time before we see it on deeveedee ...

dublecee
that shows awsome

BadKitty
it is? I never heard of it...I'll keep my eyes out for it now though Mr. Z smile

Kaleanae
I watch (ed) that show but the last time I did what is the episode about halloween... I thought there was no season 2 but there is... I think is going to be coming on DVD soon!
I love that show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.