Carnage vs. Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
There both very crazy. But, who would win?

FeceMan
Carnage. No question.

§nakehead
this is not a physical fight is more like whos more sick and disturbed

Joker1237
There is a augement in the scarest villian tread, it came down to a draw in the end. lol

Joker1237
Ok evil acts (long list to I say some not all )

He can cut you up slice and dice you, for hours on end telling sick Jokes, and calling it his Art Master peice.

He try to nuke New York city before Batman stop him, put Joker in the Slab, and he still got away, (one of the higest prisons guards there is)

He raise from the dead after getting the chair

Cant forget the laughing fish were he try to copy write fish, Than he killed the people that told him he could not copy write fish(In the TV show the people lived, in the comic they died)

He can of couse kill you with the smilx, Dont mind about that, its the other suff he does.

He shoot Barb Gordan, strip her naked and took photos of her, he did not stop there, he kidnap Gordan and took him on his roller coaster ride, showing nude photos of Barb. Trying to drive Gordan mad, Of couse he had that I go loooney looney song, I can still here it lol.

Of couse he killed Robin 2, boy did he get the works from the Joker, never give Joker a crowbar, than he lock the Door, as the building blow up, Leaving Robin and his Mother to die in it. (no Batman did not save them the DIED)

He kidnap the Mayor in Kightfall, with the help of Scarecrow, and put the Police on a while goose chase, lead the police in a trap, the place blow up and Gotham lost over half its force, all for a little fun.

Jokers first comic he killed about 4 peole. Before he was insane.

He is mean and scary and kills for the fun of it.

All from me

Joker1237
Carnage, for a regular person there isnt any getting away from him. and if he feel's like it will crawl into your brain and make you halucinate until you die

From VenomFan

Joker1237
you're saying that because the pleasure Joker gets from killing is a result of his insanity, it is less scary? Or less potent in some way?

If you read the Dark Knight Returns, right after Joker kills a bunch of cub scouts, he's standing there looking at the bodies and he thinks (paraphrasing), ' You could take all the bodies and arrange them in pretty geometric patterns, and no matter how many there were...it would never be enough.'

I thought that was one of the more disturbing things I've read in a comic.

From Jargon343

Joker1237
The villians

WindDancer
Ummm....Joker is NOT a regular person. Carnage might be strong, but that doesn't mean he is smartest. Joker is pure madness, he is also a great mastermind of crime. Joker wins this one.

shaber
The Joker has beaten Carnage before. In that fight it would be difficult to decide which one to root for. That would have been a better context for these two.

who?-kid
I think Carnage is more crazy than Joker (nothing to be proud of), because Joker can use his brains. Carnage doesn't. He just wants to kill everybody. Coming up with a plan isn't his strongest point.

Joker can be, from time to time of course, reasonable (a bit). He can talk like a normal human being and give the false impression - for a few minutes - he isn't that crazy.

Carnage can't hide he's always crazy as hell. Less talk and more kill, that's his motto.

So => Carnage is even more crazy than Joker !

Joker1237
Joker is more crazy, He is the key to insane, There is a saying Joker may be crazy but he ant stupit. Joker tried to copy wrtie fish. That is crazy imo,

Mane
despite Carnage's personna, i think Joker has this one. I mean that dudes head must be infested with demons and shit.

FeceMan
You should have pointed out that this was not your typical versus thread, you know.

Irish Wolverine
How could the Joker win? He might be more crazy, but Carnage is much stronger and faster. He could kill him from long range with his blades. If the Joker was close to him, he could just beat him to death.

x-Lilith-x
As much as i prefer The Joker, If its normal VS i say Carnage, as for who is crazier: Cletus Kasady was insane as it was, the symbiote infested his mind with yet more insane personalities to **** with him, so probably Carnage is crazier as well.

Captain America
there is a reason that joker is Batmans arch villian. He always has tricks in store and ALWAYS finds a way to survive.

Hostile
In terms of sickness, it has to be Joker. Carnage has no originality. And I love the Joker.

wolverine 101
carnage would win using his strength and speed

wolverine 101
this is a waste of a thread carnage would kick his ass

§nakehead
This is NOT a fight it whos more sick and twisted.

wolverine 101
then why is the thread called carnage vs joker

§nakehead
Its a contest on who can do more evil things to there victims

wolverine 101
oh then i still say carnage would win in that kind of contest

§nakehead
maybe

Joker1237
No Joker would win, He try to kill 38 babies in NO mans land, and he cut off a girls knows.

Than there is his laughing gas, The Joker does not kill you, He keeps you alive for hours before ending your life if he has time.

I like the part in Injustice for ALL, When Joker says "All they ruin the punchline," Takes out a knife, "But I can still have my fun." You dont give Joker sharp objects lol.

§nakehead
oooh..Thats evil. He kill 38 babies

Joker1237
Try to killed, but Sarah died for them.

§nakehead
It dosent even matter Hes killed so many people

Daredevil75
i'm sorry bt being a Carnage fan I have to put my vote on him butmit would be a good one. in truth Carnage wouldn't participate in the contest. he'd just kill every one in he sees

§nakehead
probally true

wolverine 101
but batman always stops joker before he can do some thing evil carnage on the other hand beats spidey when he tries to stop him

DarkCrawler
HA. Did Batman stop Joker when he crippled Batgirl II? (Batgirl I was Bette Kane) No. Or when he tried to drive James Gordon crazy by forcing him to view the pictures of his naked, paralyzed daughter? No. Or when he killed Sarah Essen? No. Or when he killed Jason Todd (Robin II) and his mother? No. Or about the countless times when he has killed some people? Hell no.

Seriously, do some research before you open your mouth. (Ok, ok, write something in here)

x-Lilith-x
joker is probably more evil, carnage is more insane.

Surfer 52
i like carnage more

FeceMan
In the issue with the cutting and sick jokes, were the pictures incredibly graphic?

Joker1237
Killing Joke was graph, So was the death's Robin and Sarah, Just got a new comic, It appears Joker's wife was murder(Not by the Joker) but by a guy name Mr Mammet, and Joker says he going to find him, Ask a few questions(Conisdering his wife) and than kill him.

Joker1237
So what do you guys think about the Joker learning his wife was murder??? I think it could be a great story line.

Arachnoidfreak
Joker is going to rip that guy's nutsack out through his ass, and then feed it to him.

Joker1237
The downside to this is that the Joker was not crazy in this issue, He just told the Riddler and PEgun his orgin, about his wife ete. And it appers some how Riddler, knows who killed Jennie(Joker's Wife Killer Joke)

I seem to have miss alot by not stoping by a comic shop in like 3 months lol. Riddler was just there to see it from other building before he became Riddler, so it seems to be a bad plot with how the Joker knows who did it, But it seems strange they went with this story line.

Darth Jello
if joker still had powers from Mr. MZYXPTLLK (sorry if i misspelled that) he would win. but in a contest of shear lunacy I really don't know. I think you'd have to add Green Goblin, Typhoid Mary, Shriek, and Sabretooth into that contest.

Dr. Joke
Joker would win. By the way, why are the Marvel characters so exaggerated. I mean it is easer to belive the Batman fights because nobody can lift 100 tons!

who?-kid
Marvel Characters exaggerated ? Did you forget (PC) Superman ? Lobo ? Superman Prime ?

lightaxe
Marvel overestimated? DC has gods running around man.

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. I can't belive someone thinks Marvel is more exaggerated than DC.

Anyway, Joker wins, provided he realizes that Carnage is weak to fire and sonics. He may be insane, but not stupid.

If Joker doesn't realize Carnage's weakness in time, Carnage will eat him for dinner.

Kontraz
if joker knows he's fighting carnage before the fight actually starts, he MIGHT stand a chance with fire and sonics. But if the two just randomly cross paths and start fighting, carnage will tear joker a new one in a matter of microseconds.

PRAYERRUN
Carnage is a guy you can't and won't get away from unless you have superspeed. Joker is somebody who makes you think you've won until the last second. Carnage is feared more.

Cletus Kassady
Originally posted by Joker1237
you're saying that because the pleasure Joker gets from killing is a result of his insanity, it is less scary? Or less potent in some way?

If you read the Dark Knight Returns, right after Joker kills a bunch of cub scouts, he's standing there looking at the bodies and he thinks (paraphrasing), ' You could take all the bodies and arrange them in pretty geometric patterns, and no matter how many there were...it would never be enough.'

I thought that was one of the more disturbing things I've read in a comic.

From Jargon343 ok well if you think that is one of the sickest things you have read in a comic then you obviously haven't read Carnage's "Mind Bomb" comic. here is just a portion of what he said while torturing his therapist in solitary confinement.

"Well, let's begin... my name is Cletus Kasady and I kill people and I LOVE it. I know nine million ways to kill a body and I love every ONE of them. All dull day every day right up until I hit the hay I think of bodies bodies slit right up the middle and shared across a hundred nice little gardens. And when I sleep I dream of ways to kill a body that ain't nobody thought of yet. And occasionally I dream of mom and pop squirting into that old garbage disposal and just grinding and gnawing on the old man's skull.

You're probably asking... WHY do I kill... well, simple answer. It's PRETTY. Waking up in the morning and knowing you're going to kill someone... it's a BEAUTIFUL THING. Makes me feel like a GUNSHIP, like my engine's only turning over when I'm MOVING and KILLING. Makes me feel like God on the first monday morning.

I kill because it makes me feel like I'm on TV, with my own personal SOUNDTRACK. Like JFK, brains on the leather and pretty blood on his pretty wife. JFK. NBK. KKK. And his pretty WIFE, now think of it, all wet and humiliated, CRAWLING infront of the whole WORLD. I like THAT, too. When I was a kid, my favorite movies was the Zapruder Film.

I ain't INSPIRED by the media. I INSPIRE the media. I got VIDEOGAMES and TOYS and COMIC BOOKS just because I can KILL a body better than ANYONE. You wouldn't BELIEVE the hundreds of different ways a body DANCES once a BULLET'S been put in it. The SONGS they sing when you cut their throats. The PATTERNS they paint when you make 'em SQUIRT. It's ART. I kill because it's pretty. It's ART.

It's a DULL old world on the surface, ain't it? All grey and nondescript... but THAT'S a LIE. SCRATCH the surface and you reveal the REAL world, all RED and RAW and SENSELESS. And THAT'S the world I LIKE, the WORLD I SHOW you when I kill. The world I AM. I AM that man, eating human sandwiches at the bus stop... making Jefferey Dahmer eyes at the nice young boys, John Wayne Gacy hands a'twitching...

I AM those kids burning dogs and hobos in the dark alleyway. The woman cutting a hole in the tied-to-bed Mr. Goodbar and inserting a vacuum cleaner tube in his stomach. The wife shoving broken glass down the husbands throat. I'm the American flag on fire, the Founding Fathers crucified for a chat show, lies, cursed lies and government. I'm the end of the world as we know it and I feel like a DRINK.

I'm CHAOS. CHAOS and the rest of the world won't ADMIT that it's JUST LIKE ME. And because o' THAT the world is WORTHLESS, it's dirt on my HEEL. Love means NOTHING. It's a planet of mannequins filled with blood and they may as well be torn up and burst and stamped on because what ELSE are they good for? Apart from making noise and being NICE and making MORE stupid little mannequins that sit still for lies and TV and kissy-kissy GARBAGE!

I've told you about the WORST THINGS IN THE WORLD, because THAT'S what the world's made of. EVERYTHING is SICK! Am I getting THROUGH to you? EVERYTHING is SICK and I LOVE IT!!

You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long."

Ash_J_Williams
Well, look on the bright side Cletus. The quote is from 2004, so maybe Joker1237 has read "Mindbomb" at some point during the last NINE YEARS...

Branlor Swift
Doubt it

But I know the next thing I'm going to read

leonidas
joker is "crazier" if there is such a thing imo. however, it's a purely subjective thing. i doubt there is something "crazy" that one would do but the other wouldn't. i've a sense though that cletus is more of a...coward than joker. i think if it came down to a game of chicken, cletus would be the one to blink. i also think the joker is the darker of the 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.