Popeye Vs. Superman vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
I dunno...with spinach, the dude's virtually unstoppable..he can't even control himself.

Joker1237
Popeye better eat his spinach. BEFORE THIS FIGHT, If he eats it while loseing it might be too late for him lol.

Magee
I think popeye has this. I mean he's one crazy asss mofo when he gets his hands on some spinach. Although hulk and Superman could hide all the spinach in the world, BUT NO!!! Popeye always has a can hidden in there wink

Popeye wins this fight.

Mane
maybe Popeye can organically grow can of spinach??? thats why hes always got one handy??

Moo Cow
popeye is the best

ska57
Didn't Popeye sink a battleship one time after he ate his spinach?

Joker1237
He sunk loats of Battle ships in one cartoon I saw.

He also can hit a pile of logs, and when they land, you get a log house with fireplace. lol

Mane
i actually downloaded a Popeye episode that was banned from national TV during WWII for prejudice. its called "You're a Sap, Mr. Jap"! its kinda bad he says stuff like "you stinkin' Japanzees" and you see the Japanese General commit suicide. he says "Japanese boy drink gallon of Gasoline and many firecrackers so i lose my face!" and then he lights the fuse and Popeye runs away and the General explodes and blows up his whole ship

FeceMan
Hmm, I'm going to be a spoilsport and say that this fight comes down to the heatedly debated battle between Superman and the Hulk.

Magee
pfft Superman and Hulk, they wont even show up.
laughing

Hey did anyone see that live action popeye movie with Robin Williams? lol that sucked...

moshtitan
ya it did. some horrible acting there

Magee
Damn rite.

punkyhermy
Popeye will win...

Joker1237
I go with Popeye here. I mean the guy will beat Superman, if he eats his green food lol.

illadelph12
thumb up

Captain REX
I put my money on Popeye. You can't fight a guy who can turn his arms into jack-hammers of justice.

And Superman tries to kidnap Olive in full Bluto fashion, then it's all over for him...

Badabing
Popeye

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hulk

Badabing
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hulk Popeye has NEVER lost while on teh Spinach. Popey has super strength, super speed, flight, matter manipulation/transmutation, etc. Popeye will punch Hulk and Superman into 2 crying babies sitting in a Red Sun emitting and Gamma inhibiting crib.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Badabing
Popeye has NEVER lost while on teh Spinach. Popey has super strength, super speed, flight, matter manipulation/transmutation, etc. Popeye will punch Hulk and Superman into 2 crying babies sitting in a Red Sun emitting and Gamma inhibiting crib.

We need a Dur Popeye smiley! durfist

h1a8
How would popeye get to eat the spinach?
Superman wouldn't just sit there and let him.

xjustice69x
im just weirded out that thay all have some thing green in direct coralation to there strength levels!! eek!
if supes speed blits's them he can take the win
but if it goes long the hulk will win hes the only one thats not guna run out of energy. spinich and solar stores can run out
if the fight is a normal lenght fight (few minits) popeye wins as long as he can get a can of spinich in his belly.
thay all can warp reality basicly with a punch lol

Badabing
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
We need a Dur Popeye smiley! durfist That would be sweet.

charlemagne9746
Well, Popeye can knock Hulk out early. As far as Supes...well, Supes can fly and tag Popeye with heat vision....not sure how Popeye would react to that. All Supes has to do is keep hittin' him from a distance until the Spinach wears off....then it's easy pickins...lol

illadelph12
Popeye can punch through heat vision or fire his own heat blast with his pipe (he's used it as a jet engine, blame thrower, blow torch, and welder). His durability is off the charts too. He's pretty much indestructible when he's on spinach. Even without spinach he's superhumanly strong. He can lift a house over his head or small hill up like a throw rug effortlessly without spinach, and he has superhuman speed.

quanchi112
superman wins as popeye finishes third.

illadelph12
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman wins as popeye finishes third.

laughing

You obviously don't know Popeye, Padaquan...

tkitna
Popeye has flight too. Has everybody forgotten the jet powered pipe?

Seriously, if we took feats alone, Popeye in a stomp.

Hyperion Prime
Popeye wins this easily. He punched the Sun and gave it a black eye and it went down and became night. Popeyes toon force is incredible. He wins in a huge mega stomp.

Hyperion Prime
Popeye respect thread...dudes a beast!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399456&highlight=popeye

occultdestroyer
Are we talking about Superman-Prime or Tangent Superman here?

Those guys can kick Popeye's ass/chin with ease.

Knowsbleed33
Popeye wins this. Family Guy Popeye gets beaten.

tkitna
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Are we talking about Superman-Prime or Tangent Superman here?

Those guys can kick Popeye's ass/chin with ease.

No they cant. How do they win?

spetznaz
Popeye would win.

It is like fighting any cartoon (as in ha-ha animated) character ....they tend to be like 5th dimension imps, doing all manner of ridiculous stuff.

Some mentioned that Popeye would punch Kal and Banner into a kid of a red sun and a kid in a gamma-retardant crib ....Popeye (per his cartoon showings) would actually do something like that.

Oh ...and maybe he would eat the Spinach and turn into a muscular kryptonite-enhanced Hulk like character with Kryptonian powers (hey ....spinach is green ....like kryptonite and the way in which gamma energy is incorrectly depicted in comics).

Lord help Kal and Banner if they decide to fight Bugs Bunny ....that guy is Mr Mxy in a rabbit suit!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
We need a Dur Popeye smiley! durfist popeyedur
"I yam what I yam."

Indestructible
Superman FTW

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Popeye wins this easily. He punched the Sun and gave it a black eye and it went down and became night. Popeyes toon force is incredible. He wins in a huge mega stomp. laughing
I think I remember that. That's crazy as hell.

MSP
Popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.