Windu/Skywalker?Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Whats up guys. In the transcript of Rick and Haydens interview the other day Rick said that Mace Windu had a major role in Anakin's turn, but the scene hadn't been filmed yet. I don't know what exactly happens with the sidious/windu/skywalker duel (by choice) but i was under the impression that anakin finished him off. Is this scene he was speaking of going to be a whole new scene that adds something to the puzzle, or is this scene just for continuity after the duel, or maybe a anakin/windu discussion before the duel even happens? Thoughts? Without spoilers if possible?
One

Ghetto Goblin
well, you see, mace confronts sidious(palpating)in his office place. and he points his saber at him saying that he is darth sidious, palpatine confesses, and shoots lightning at him, anikan shows up and starts fighting with windu.

this info was already posted by some others in the mace vs. sidius thread, thanks and bye.

Sith Master X
Yeah, Anakin feels all powerful after he destroys Mace, so that's a strong factor in his fall to the dark side.

PVS
not to mention when he whoops dooku.
im sure he will be tapping into the darkside then as well.

Ghetto Goblin
so i was right about the fact that dooku dies, unless he just beats him up.

ajrocksteady
Yeah, i already knew that kind of, but i thought they already filmed that scene. Plus Rick said that none of the new scenes had fighting in them, so from that i deduced that the new scene was something completely different. Didn't they already film the duel with anakin and windu?

Ghetto Goblin
most likely, cuz i have seen a pic from that scene and it's when windu points his lightsaber a palpatine, and palpatine is walking down the 3 stairs to his desk. and there was no blue screen out side of the windows.

Jedi Priestess
I havent seen that. Where is it?

ajrocksteady
So if the scene has already been filmed, what new scene that deals with Mace's role in turning anakin to the darkside could they be filming, if it isn't when anakin finishes him off?
hmmmmmmmmmm

Meditate on this ...i will

one

Ghetto Goblin
hold on, i can't seem to find it, i thought it was in one of these posts, i'll try to google search for it.

CobraKaiDojo
I believe in the commentary for EPII, Lucas says soemthing to the effect that EPIII will center around a choice. A single choice that Anakin will make at a particular moment, and it will be the wrong choice. There's a reoccuring theme of conflict with Anakin/Vader. It will undoubtedly come into play.
Sidious will attack Windu with force lighning and probably some new attacks. We'll probably see a close-up shot of Anakin a la Vader in ROTJ while the Emperor fries Luke. A choice is set before him. Anakin will make it and will chose to take down Windu. THAT will be the exact moment that he turns to the dark side.
The answers, just as it was to the question of what the title for Episode III will be, mostly lie in Return of the Jedi.

Ghetto Goblin
sorry guys, i can't find it, but i KNOW i saw it in this thread or somewhere else.

i can't believe this, sorry jedi priestess.

darktim1
when mace windu confronts sidiouus it probibley will be intense and when anakin shows up mace probibley will tell him and then get into arguement with him but then palpatine will say anakin your my body guard kill him and dooku will wish that he never had cut off anakins arm because anakin is going to deal with him all his anger and hatred for now got to go bye.

Ghetto Goblin
here's some proof that i saw the picture...

the work or lordban at theforce.net...

just part of it...

Anakin rushed to the Supreme Chancellor.
"Are you all right ?" he asked, his voice full of concern.
"You see, Anakin..." Palpatine replied with a weak voice. "I told you... that you should... give in to your anger. See... how powerful you were..."

And in an instant, all became clear for Windu and Kenobi.
The Dark Lord of the Sith was not behind Palpatine.

The Dark Lord of the Sith was Palpatine.

"Anakin, step aside" Mace Windu said ominously, reigniting his blade and advancing towards the Supreme Chancellor.
"What are you doing !" Anakin shouted in reply.
"I am getting us all rid of the Sith Lord we came to kill."
"Master Windu !" Palpatine had choked with surprise.
"Are you out of your mind ?" Anakin made vehemently. "This is the Supreme Chancellor ! Not a Sith Lord ! You would have felt it if he could use the Force !"
"We can meditate later on how he managed to hide his Force powers" Windu said with an ominous tone. "Now, step aside."

Anakin turned to Obi-Wan.
"Master, are you going to let him murder the Chancellor ?" he cried with despair.
"Master Windu is right. Chancellor Palpatine is the Dark Lord of the Sith. Now step aside, my young Padawan."

A mistake.

"Anakin... please..." Palpatine made, pleading with his weak voice.

And Anakin made his decision.
Obi-Wan had taken his lightsabre. Mace Windu had his own, purple blade in hand.
Which left only one weapon available to him.
He drew upon the Force and summoned Dooku's lightsabre to his hand.
He did not ignite the blade, yet.

"Master Windu, you must stop this nonsense" he made with a frantic voice. "You're going to murder the Chancellor. You're making a horrible mistake."
"Maybe... It is not a mistake... after all" Palpatine's voice made, and it was as though Anakin had been plunged into icy water. "Now I understand... why the Clone Army... attacked our army. The Jedi had wanted... to take control of the Republic... from the beginning... This is why... one of your masters... had ordered the Clone Army... ten years ago. And you... deliberately... erased all tracks."
"This is a lie, Chancellor" Mace Windu said, shaken by the old man's wile : the conversation would be broadcasted, and the Dark Lord of the Sith had just managed to finish discrediting the Jedi to Anakin's eye. "You may have won, Darth Sidious" Windu managed to add, "but you will have to fight me if you want to live to enjoy your victory." Mace grew more confident. "The Sith are always two, and we have just killed your apprentice. If you do not fight, the Jedi may be discredited, but there will no longer be any Sith."
"He's not a Sith..." Anakin countered, filled with deadly calm.
"Anakin, you-" Obi-Wan tried.
"No, you listen, master" and the last word had been full of disgust. "The Chancellor is right : the Jedi are ruthless and won't hesitate to do anything that wins them power. I understand why Qui-Gon never became a member of the Council. He was a good man, and maybe Dooku had been one in the beginning, and maybe he left the Jedi for that reason, before he fell and he became a Sith. And I understand why he would have. Jedi don't hesitate to try and kill their own apprentices if it suits their plans. It's disgusting."
"Anakin !" Obi-Wan tried again.
"Don't press your luck, master" the young man replied ominously. "I will not strike you down if you don't attack the Chancellor, but if you try, I'll kill you. And you know I can. I bested Dooku, when the two of you were incapable to do so. I've learnt the power my anger brings me. I am truly the most powerful Jedi ever, now. Even Yoda could not defeat Dooku. Let the Chancellor alone, and you'll be alive when the time comes to try you for your crimes."

for the full thing go to http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=15487698

Ghetto Goblin
at the end of it it says how he defeated mace, he created the choke, he didn't learn it, he was so mad that he forced the force on mace(or something like that)and mace couldn't breath, cuz it was choking him, and so anakin kept attacking while mace was trying to defend and breath at the same time. eventually, mace will die there.

Sith Master X
JP, there was a motion shot of this in the Hyperspace Doc when it showed all the movies and the titles, then it showed episode 3 and some footage, and there, it shows Mace moving around with his Saber pointed at Palpatine.

Gangularis
which doc number is this??

Ghetto Goblin
that's it smile, i think erm

Jedi Priestess
no number its not a doc.........they relased this vid instead of the doc.

Sith Master X
Yeah, it's like JP said, it's only a vid, not a web doc. They just go through and show clips of each movie, finally leaving you off with some rough footage of Episode 3 showing unfinished parts of Ani Vs. Obi-Wan and a clip of Mace aiming his saber at Palpy.

Jedi Priestess
but....IS all of the above CONFIRMED? yikes this gave me the willies reading this.......is it REAL or rumored?

EDIT: wait a sec I clicked the link......thats from the fan fiction board.....

darktim1
yep saw it on access hollywood last week

Sith Master X
Yeah, it's all true based upon what I've seen.

darktim1
yep it is true.

Jedi Priestess
NO its NOT!!! this is DIRECTLY above the plotline that was posted earlier. I copied right off tfn, if you go to that link and start from the beginning this is what you will see.

Aside from the disclaimer, I mean : I don't own Star Wars nor anything coming from it (not that I don't plan to correct this aberration of nature )

Readers beware : you are about to read a Fan Fiction dealing with the end of the infamous Star Wars Episode III that has already killed the hopes of so many would-be spoiler-free fans. Well, since I am spoiler-free myself, any spoiler material here is a proof I am capable of second-guessing George Lucas

Oh, and by the way, there's a full synopsis for Ep.III in here, and I probably won't have time to write it all by myself. If anyone's interested by my cute little plot bunny, I'm willing to give it (so long as I know who's using it )

Finally, this is a long read. The story sort of sprang to life as I was writing it, and has become long enough to be posted in several parts. But I'm posting this in one piece, for two reasons :
1) I said there would be a companion vignette for Anakin's Last Breath's fourth post, so I sort of had to post this in one piece
2) When you go and watch Ep.III, you will see the entire movie without interruptions (other than the usual idiot who left her cell phone on ), so it's only fair that you should read a possible ending for it in one piece. And it means you may want to record this or print this and read it later, when you have time. Please reply once you're done with reading the story, though

Enjoy !

- Arnaud

so its OBVIOUSLY FICTION ie. not the real deal written by Arnauld. unfortunately...

Sith Master X
^ That's not what I was refering to as being true. messed

Jedi Priestess
well sorry man thats what I thought you meant seeing as you posted after I asked if it was real my bad

Sith Master X
I know, it's ok. wink I think darktim and I were talking about the footage, unless I took it wrong.

Ghetto Goblin
yes, it may be fan fiction, but for the most part it could be true. interesting, isn't it though?

if i did see it on a vid, then i saw it at star wars.com, it was titled.
one place for two movies or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.