Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
What do you all know about the third part to Pirates of the Caribbean?

I heard that this one will be the conclusion to the second movie as The Matrix was done with The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.

estel_aragorn
I haven't heard anything about the third one yet except that they were making a third.

theone0103
ok then....well thats good enough for me

*cough Cough*

tinkerbell668
well they're shooting 'em back to back right?

ArrghPirateGirl
thats all thats really known sad

tinkerbell668
^yeah^

estel_aragorn
hey yeah I forgote about them shooting it back to back.
I can't wait till they come out!!!! im getting shivers thinken about it lol!

Orlando´s Angel
YEAH!!!!
ITS GOIN TO BE AWESOME THE 3 POTC

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!

theone0103
Well you gotta wait for the second one before you go nuts over the third one!

tinkerbell668
lol ^yes true^

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah...4 all we know it could b crap sad

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh there killing off Jack cry

chez
**doesn't want to think about it...**

Is that a definite?!? shock http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

ArrghPirateGirl
Dunno but he aint signed up 4 da 3rd one and there is a LOT of rumours about it crybaby Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

tinkerbell668
don't jinx it APG!!!! It might come true!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh every1 sayin it tru *blox ears* Not Listinin Not Listenin

BloomBabyGirl
o man its gonna suck if they kill jack

tinkerbell668
Yes it would...but don't jinx it everyone!!!!

JessieSparrow
he did sign up for the third one...I heard it awhile ago that he did...they wouldnt kill him off for one its disney and hes the main character...they cant have a 3rd movie about Jack with no Jack

tinkerbell668
^tis very true^

chez
...AND if they DO kill off Jack, we'll just accept it maturely and responsibly as an executive decision, then organize an angry mob and march on Disney HQ... evil face

tinkerbell668
^yes...very good plan^

Orlando´s Angel
of cours we will march..........!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out disney.............

tinkerbell668
lol only if jack dies!!!

crisomtears
yes... evil face watch out diseny...we will march... evil face and then take out our REVENGE! evil face HAAHAHA!!! big grin oh...if they kill him...watch out. jsut watch out...we wont be the only ones marching to disney...and i will bring my marching band with us...and play loud anyoing songs that will make the people at diseny cower in fear...hahahaa. smile ..^_^ but they wont kill him.

ArrghPirateGirl
Nope they wont or Ill.......blowup No wait blink....They willblowup big grin Thas better big grin

crisomtears
oh my gosh! thats so...bombish! bunny

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

theone0103
What do you think the name of the third pirates of the caribean movie will be called?

ArrghPirateGirl
sumthin like da first 2 probally big grin

crisomtears
yes that would probably make sense. bunny

tinkerbell668
^ true^

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

Im smart big grin

theone0103
i would've figured they'd call it something related to the first and second one. What do you think I am.....Stupid?

There not gonna call it "The Return of the Sparrow"

ArrghPirateGirl
lol that would b stupid

theone0103
no, you think...

ArrghPirateGirl
blink U just confused me???

estel_aragorn
LOL!! THat would be hilarious, yet extremely stupid!!

crisomtears
haaa...now see..i would go see the movie entitled 'return of the sparrow' or 'PotC and The Attack of The Killer Cursed Monkey'...i would..go see those..because yea. i hope they name it something good. and not something stupid..like most sequals are..except for like LotR..

Orlando´s Angel
Whit a name stupid or not im goin to se the movies of POTC BUT THEIR ARE GENIUS the wont name a movie like that sometihg stupid... yes pirate eek!
bunny

estel_aragorn
Yeah I agree

tinkerbell668
yeah they'll think of somethin...

Orlando´s Angel
want some information about POTC movies.................

i miss orlando.....

crisomtears
you miss orlando? one of his new movies is comming out soon...i really just hope that the sequals are GOOD..and not bad...although it could never be bad with JOhnny Depp in it..except for Cry Baby.. bunny

tinkerbell668
yeah...I didn't like the movie once upon a time in mexico...I liked El Mariachi better...anyways yeah orlando should have some movies out soon. He's in Kentucky right now filming elizabethtown.

Orlando´s Angel
oh yes your rigth!!!! cool
Orlando have work a lot he will need a massage to relax....... shifty whistle bunny

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL laughing

theone0103
If you really miss him then watch some of the Lord of the Rings films being about 3 hrs.-3hours 20 minutes im sure that there is enough of him in there for you....but i'm a guy i don't crave over that kinda stuff.

tinkerbell668
LOL I'm sure u don't theone!!! But yeah u could always do that..or watch blackhawk down...or ned kelly...or of course POTC!!!!

Orlando´s Angel
yeah...........i watch the movie of POTC all the time that my mom is really annoyance when i put it laughing so much that i want to go to disney to ride the pirates of the caribbean and she dont want to go......!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing Im always nicking off with my mums copy of POTC (she is thinking about getting me my own copy coz she can neva find coz i got it all da tims :laughsmile

Orlando´s Angel
laughing big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup Yup Yup big grin

Orlando´s Angel
*drinking rum* beer delicius!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes it is drunk

Johnny.D_Freak
mm...yeah...... cheersdrunk

ArrghPirateGirl
beer

Orlando´s Angel
* keep away from APG* watch out when you drink rum......... wacko

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing.......WAT??????blink....I dunno wat u mean

Orlando´s Angel
dony you remember that you trow up on me, in my new POTC t-shirt.......*keapin more away from APG*

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh..Ha Ha Ha.....er I mean........I DID NOT big grin

Orlando´s Angel
*drinking rum* jajaja *dont remember anything* jajaja

ArrghPirateGirl
JA JA JA JA JA JA Happy Dance JA JA JA JA JA JA

Orlando´s Angel
beer

ArrghPirateGirl
drunk

tinkerbell668
so let me guess...we are all heavily drunk blabbering on about POTC3 ocassionaly? I see...sounds fun! beer

Orlando´s Angel
yeah................cos we dont know anything about our fav movie.......
beer

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah..drunk......bit pathetic really

Neo Baggins
I'm too young to dring rum...

Orlando´s Angel
Me too, but we are whit friends............doesnt mater.................and dont have anything to do............

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup Same here but I drink it anyway wink

Neo Baggins
really?

Orlando´s Angel
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ArrghPirateGirl
blink Wat we doin??

Orlando´s Angel
drinking rum............ beer

i miss jack sparrow.......... sad ..........sorry...captain Jack Sparrow!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Same sad *keeps drinkin*

Orlando´s Angel
<<<<<<<<<<<WE WANT JACK BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ArrghPirateGirl
yes cry

Unholy_Cheese
I stabbed him yes

~*~pinkypie~*~
look how old this is, first unlocked thread

choosewisely
good old times
*sniff*

~*~pinkypie~*~
I wasn't part of this wen this thread was last commented on!!!!!!!!!

choosewisely
yeh

~*~pinkypie~*~
I've almost made it to a year of subscription

choosewisely
partystick out tongue

~*~pinkypie~*~
YEY!!!! eek!

Anakin2009
Dude Jack Sparrow does die in the second movie but he`s still alive in the 3rd one. I could tell you what happens in POTC3:Uncharted Waters if you want me to

~*~pinkypie~*~
no, an jack dont die...........................how is he in the third if he does

POTC ship rat
For a lil' bit more info, go over to the thread on Pirates of The Carribean 4.

I think ye maties might find it a bit interesting.

ARRRRRRRRRGH!

^^[leane]
hey guys its not fun if u no ALL the script of POTCs ... and jacks not gonna die (well i hope stick out tongue)

Anakin2009
Dude Jack does to die in POTC2 but he`s still in the third movie because he didn`t go to heaven or hell but to purgatory which to him (Jack) is an island filled with weird crabs. But purgatory right now is Davy Jones locker which Will and Elizabeth get to with some charts they got from Sao Feng that is why it`s called Uncharted Waters.Anyway Will and Elizabeth rescue Jack from the island and that`s all I`m saying.

choosewisely
dude plz se spoilers...u can ruin it for people who don't want to know that yet....pretty annoyingmad

^^[leane]
i conpletly agree with u...

CARibbEANlifE
how do you know that stuff geek

^^[leane]
dunno...

Mådness
If anyone wants to post spoilers, put the spoiler as the same color as the background. Then if people want to read it, they can just highlight it. Easy, simple, and makes everyone happy big grin

And now for a drink drunk

choosewisely
*=o

QuincE
So is any of it true with the rumors going around about Barbossa being in the next 2 films?

MKP
The New Movie is called "Pirates of the Caribean: At World's End" you can look it up at the imdb . com site just type (won't allow me to type links just yet,...) in the title and you'll find it, not much info about it yet other than it says it is coming out in 2007. Such a long wait.
Thought POTC 2 was great,....ppl are wrong by saying POTC lost its charm with POTC2,....I like it,...it is just a long story split in part,...keeps it exciting,...so far next to Superman POTC is one of the more exciting movies in the theatre, so we need it,...

Emma718
it was a long movie that was it's only downside but hey i thought it was awesome cannot wait for POTC 3 >.<

MKP
So what did anyone think? I do see another POC4 coming tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.