Jack (Robin Williams)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asami
This film just came on tv, my first time watching it even though its 4 years old and it was really really good! Almost shed a tear at the end...

pgmatg
It's a good movie, not Robin's best but pretty good.
Robin Williams is staring in "Final Cut", which is similar to this one.

Mr Zero
I'd rather crap glass than sit through this terrible puke fest again.

BloomBabyGirl
i loved it till i saw JLo in it

Major Knight
lol jlo does suck. but u no what i think this movie was great for what they had to deal with. like u can't do much with a kid growing fast. and it was some what funny not really but i think robin did a great job and it was just to sad at the end. but i think it was based on a tru story so what u going to do.

SlipknoT
It wasnt bad, nothing I'd buy but it wasnt bad.

sonofasaiyan
Jack came out in 1996.

roundisfunny
I liked this movie about as well as I liked "Forever Young" with Mel Gibson, which is to say, not very much. Any film that ends with the main character missing out on most of his life is just such a downer, especially when we're manipulated into liking the guy and hoping the director pulls some "magic hoodoo" ending out to satisfy the masses.

On the other hand, maybe that's exactly what they set out to accomplish in both cases--to show us that a life that's not lived to its fullest is the most tragic life of all.

amity75
When I watched it I though "How can the guy who directed Apocalypse Now and The Godfathers I & II come up with this piece of shite?"

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I have this movie, ive watched it ever since i was little. Good RW movie. smile

BloomBabyGirl
dont get me wrong i loved the movie i even read the bookyoupi but JLo....yucky

Scythe
It was touching.

xemir
pretty good for a movie that can throw you into a depression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.