gambit, daredevil, and cap america vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil75
who would win I really dont know so I'm going to put my money on team dd cause I'm a daredevil fan.

DarkCrawler
Hulk will kill them all.

Alpha Centauri
Gambit would die. Daredevil soon after and then Captain would have a slow death.

-AC

Daredevil75
after dd and gambit died cap would be smart enough to run away.... fast.

Arachnoidfreak
Hulk could eat them! oh man....i gotta get that comic

Alpha Centauri
"after dd and gambit died cap would be smart enough to run away.... fast."

This would mean Hulk gets the win.

-AC

Surfer 52
Hulk would win

Victor Von Doom
Hulk would destroy them.

norrin radd
indee, hulk wins

moshtitan
Hulk.

papablkbear
Gambit get his deck of cards shove up his tailpipe, daredevil is hit so hard his vision get corrected, Captain america comes to his senses and runs like hell

Alpha Centauri
"Captain america comes to his senses and runs like hell"

Hopefully in Hulk's direction, then ceasing to exist.

-AC

Maelstrom
I don't think Hulk has the power to hurt Cap. That shield can take anything Hulk can throw at him. Cap is enough to at least stand to Hulk.
Gambit knocked the wind out of Gladiator, which ani't much when dealing with these guys but to even move him is a feat.
Daredevil might best stand really close to cap and advise him of incomming.

Joker1237
Maybe if the 3 work as one they might beat Hulk.

BUT I dont see any thing these guys can thown would stop hulk. So Hulk crushes them.

ScarletSpider
The Hulk once bent adamantium. He leapt the entire Pacific Ocean, and one time he threw Namor from Miami to Key West, or maybe the other way around. Hulk would just get insanely pissed and throw Mount Everestt at them.

GreatMuta
None of them could even phase Hulk. Gambit wouldn't even bother to show up, Daredevil would "play it safe" and remind Hulk he was blind so he could take pity upon him. Captain America would be the only fool to try to stop Hulk and when all is said and done hulk has a new shield for his fireplace mantle!

Alpha Centauri
"I don't think Hulk has the power to hurt Cap. That shield can take anything Hulk can throw at him. Cap is enough to at least stand to Hulk."

Hulk would eat the shield then puke it in his face.

-AC

GreatMuta
Hulk can easily use a shockwave attack on cap. His sheild can't protect him from that. Even if hulk punches the sheild the sheer power from the blow could slam cap through a wall, mountain or anything, cap's back isn't protected. You are correct in saying hulk can't hurt cap directly by attacking his sheild though.

moshtitan
one thunderclap and its over.

Ironman 66
hulk

Victor Von Doom
I don't agree. Unless Cap is strong enough to absorb lots of mega Hulk punches direct on the shield, he is eventually going to get mashed into the floor underneath it.

It's like standing in front of a train with an adamantium jumper on.

Alpha Centauri
I don't think American people understand the term "jumper" do they?

Either way, it's not an adamantium shield. It's vibranium.

-AC

moshtitan
i understand jumper....oh wait, no i dont. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

Jurel
I know none of you are going to beleive me, but Cap as take the Hulk down before... I'm off to search out where I read it - I'll be back with a source for you - but Cap took down the hulk in 1on1 hand to hand combat. The likes of Thor, Iron Man & Hawkeye with a ademantium tipped tranquilizer darts preceded Cap's battle - but in the end, Cap took him down - single-handedly.

And they made Hulk loose to Superman in the crossover - WTF!?

I'll be right back.

Alpha Centauri
"i understand jumper....oh wait, no i dont. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!"

Didn't think so. Excuse my sidekick, he's mildly cretinous. Well, he's not but I just thought I'd diss him. Not meant maliciously, just joking. Of course you could use the term cretinous for other uses.

ANYWAY, it means sweater.

"I know none of you are going to beleive me, but Cap as take the Hulk down before... I'm off to search out where I read it - I'll be back with a source for you - but Cap took down the hulk in 1on1 hand to hand combat. The likes of Thor, Iron Man & Hawkeye with a ademantium tipped tranquilizer darts preceded Cap's battle - but in the end, Cap took him down - single-handedly"

So it was 3 on 1 with 1 awesome character, 1 decent and one lame. Then Captain 'Never Lose' America? Captain America could not take Hulk in a fist fight. Dumb to think so. If he did, despicable writing.

-AC

Jurel
thefourthrail.com>>reviews>>snapjudgments>>070802>>ultimates5.shtml

Sorry - replace the double arrows with forward slashes for the links - I can't post links cuz I'm a rookie in here.

The Ultimates - that's where Cap layed the smack down on the hulk - bizzare but true.

Alpha Centauri
Oh my.

I own that damn comic. He doesn't lay the smackdown on him. He attacks him when he's distracted with the shield, then knocks him down. What happens after? Hulk nearly tears his head off and almost kills him.

-AC

Jurel
Was a while ago that I read it - but whatever I saw, I know I found bizzarre - who actually beat/stopped the hulk then?

The next thing I remember was banner being thrown out of a chopper or plane... an issue or two later.

It's a long time since I read it, but I'm still pretty sure Cap survived a fight with the hulk. Was it Hawkeye's arrow that stopped him then?

GreatMuta
Hulk still wins!!!

Victor Von Doom
'I don't think American people understand the term "jumper" do they?

Either way, it's not an adamantium shield. It's vibranium.'

I don't cater for the market. The shield is actually an unknown alloy of both, and whatever, unrepeatable like George's Marvellous Medicine.

That last line would be a good rap line.

'Was a while ago that I read it - but whatever I saw, I know I found bizzarre - who actually beat/stopped the hulk then?'

Strangely enough, after taking down Giant Man, Cap, Iron Man, and Thor, he was stopped by Wasp, who flew into his ear and administrered the Wasp Sting to the portion of his brain that regulates Hulk, if I remember correctly.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah she did that. The main points being that he took out the whole team before hand. Too awesome power.

-AC

Maelstrom
Of course the shield is adamantium and vibranium. That is the beauty of his shield. It is really two shields. It would be eaiser to split dimensions than his shield. The train cenerio brings up a good question. If cap were to stand infront of a train wouldn't the train split down and around Captains feet. With the vibranium absorbing all impact and the unbreakable adamantium cap is supposed to be able to stand to these things.
So this jumper thingy, is that like a bodysuit or what?

Alpha Centauri
"If cap were to stand infront of a train wouldn't the train split down and around Captains feet. With the vibranium absorbing all impact and the unbreakable adamantium cap is supposed to be able to stand to these things. So this jumper thingy, is that like a bodysuit or what"

Firstly, if Captain America stood infront of a speeding train with nothing but his shield, it would smash. Or if IT didn't, he would die anyway coz the train wouldn't stop.

A jumper is English terminology for sweater I guess. Although ones made out of wool were traditionally called jumpers, I always referred to either as sweaters though. Both are acceptable.

-AC

ScarletSpider
The shield wouldn't smash, but he'd still get his ass run over.

Captain America
Yo, his shield is a mix of andamantium and vibranium. Whether or not this mix of metals weakens the andamtium is unclear to me.

Alpha Centauri
BLASPHEMY! Scarlet, you have an AlphaFlight sig!

*Shakes head in disgust*

-AC

Maelstrom
You have to remember in comics as in life the icon comes first. The shield, hammer, surf board...all those things are made to need no explanation, the resultent history is just the story of its beginnings.
I think cap could stand to a train, untill the debries struck him in the body or the ground he stood on was destroyed and he fell leaving himself vulnerable.

Superman#1
hulk, thats not even a challenge for hulk

Alpha Centauri
It's a 3 on 1 but it might as well be Daredevil Vs Hulk, it's nothing to him.

-AC

Ex11B
those 3 would be smashed between his toes...

black wolverine
hulk would win
gambit AND dd would die first but cap would fight hard but die in a while

DarkDethbringer
Hulk would crush them all next to hulk theyre just a blind-guy a patriot and some french guy!

illadelph12
Didn't current Gambit have Sinister re-insert the portion of his brain that would allow him to access the full extent of his powers ala New Son?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.