Have you heard of the new excercist movie thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mansons_slave
smokin' OMG have you heard of the movie comin out that tells the story of what happens before the actual story the Excercist? I laughed my ****in ass off on the excercist and I am hopin this will be a little frightening and just as entertaining as the first. I do know The Excercist was suppose to be a scary movie but to me I thought it was funny! What do you guys think about a movie like that comin out? confused Well I hope we can make a good and interesting discussion about this movie!
>PEACE rock

Myth
I laughed my ass off as well. Especially when she ran down the stairs on her hands/facing up and puked the blood. This new one will be crap because it won't be funny due to the time era.

Mansons_slave
I am sorry but this time since this movie wasnt made back when the Ecercist was made I think it will be a frightening movie but I am hoping they will do some stupid shit like the girl walking on her fingertips down the stairs while doing the "bridge" and like when the girl turned her head completely around and her puking that green shit all over the priests and shit I just hope they dont try to make it "Scary" Like Jeepers Creepers or anything like that!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Language, Manson.

I dont think this movie looks very good, I havent even seen the real "Exorcist" all the way through, but it doesnt look like it'll be scary or anything. sad

Drifter101
yea i have but to tell u the truth i think it will be pretty bad and there are thread on this in the horror forum

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oh well.

SlipknoT
I think it will be bad like all of the other excercist movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.