what kinda music do you think batman listens to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i donno...
i was just wondering about his music taste....
hehehe
i know its not pop....
or does he not listen to music...
but than again no one can hate music..

DarkCrawler
Classical.

punkyhermy
yeah maybe...

DarkCrawler
(Or perhaps he has headphones hidden in his mask and he listens punk every time he beats some lunatic)

punkyhermy
hahahaha....lololololol

DarkCrawler
It gives the right atmosphere, you see...Lol.

Fearnix
Classical or Black Metal

manchichirtchit
i'm going with classical. it would be funny if he listens to gangsta rap...

PHANTASM
laughing out loud
Well in HUSH he went to see a musical with Selina.Now I'm not sure if that was BRUCE pretending to like it or he genuinely liked it!It was Opera I'm guessing because before it started Harley Quinn came along and ruined it!

Paola
classical is my guess too

TheFilmProphet
Maybe country music laughing

norrin radd
yes bruce probably listens to classical and opera, maybe Rachmaninov and Bach.

but i also think he probably listens to Dead Can Dance, i have this idea that he loves this band.

PHANTASM
Yeah it makes sense that he'd listen to opera and classical music...he is so classy after all!

who?-kid
I really wouldn't know why most people assume Bruce would listen to classical music. But, if I'm not mistaken, the logic behind this is something like :

Bruce Wayne is a smart cookie => he's educated => educated people listen to Beethoven and co.

Not true. In my opinion, intelligence has little or nothing to do with your musical taste.

moonwalker741
Nsync

wuTa
he listens to DMX when he's in the batmobile

Shadow_King
clasical

SpyCspider
William Hung

§nakehead
either classical or heavy metal

nothing
THis is what i think:
batman-classical
Robin(tim)-R'n'B
Nightwing-Hip Hop
Batgirl-dance

Beyond Image
i guess some, classical Beethoven, some type of Chinese/Japanese music. to feel at peace.

Marvin Gay, Al Green, Eagles, Barry White, and Luthur Vandross for the Ladies...

and his own Batman Theme from the first batman movie, the opening credits rhythm (from prince) when he's in a ass kicking mood.

and i agree with NOTHING..all of those guys he mentioned would likly listen to those..but no boy bands..not even Gordan's Daughter.

SpiderGurl
Britney Spears!

Joker1237
Right, Spears, I sure Batman loves her music, NOT.

Punkyhermy
barman: classical
Robin(tim): Rock(or r'n'b)
Nightwing: hard metal rock!!!!!
batgirl(oracle): pop, rock and normal music!!!

§nakehead
I can see batman dancing around in the bat cave to Nyscne and punisher looking at him shaking his head saying "pansy"

Punkyhermy
hahahaaha

Joker1237
That was a insult. Batman is no Pansy. I sure he listens to classical.

Punkyhermy
Batman attends musicals and operas.As Bruce.I'm sure he has a taste for them too.Like I said before he is a classy man with taste!
You won't catch him listening to Pop!

§nakehead
I could see him singing "I am a pedofile" to the tune of "I want it that way"

It goes like this:

Robin.......Is in tights
And I....like that
I am a pedofile!

Chores:
I like little boys in tights
I know Jacko on first name basis
I am a pedofile!!

Punkyhermy
disgust...glare....eek2...puke...ranting...schmoll

hahahahaI love these smilies!!!

Punkyhermy
and this is my response!

§nakehead
come on its plain! Think about a rich adopts a little boy and make him hang out in a dark cave and wear tights......thats creepy

Joker1237
Well Heros wear Tights in comics. Batman took Dick Granson in because like him Dick's family was killed. So he taught he all he needs to know how to fight crime.

And if Wayne like boys, than how come he is getting it on with Catwoman? and NightWing has huntress. (In NML that is)

§nakehead
dude you have no sense of humor. I was a joke. Say it with me

Joker1237
Ok as long as its part of a joke I suppose.

§nakehead
dont worry I would diss batman for real

Koto K
I'm sure after a long night of crime fighting, Batman likes to light up a fatty and relax to some reggae.

manchichirtchit
yeah, mon! smokin'

§nakehead
im going with *NYNSCE* punisher has the respect of listin to creed

Joker1237
I am sure Batman listens to Beethoven.

Red Superfly
Yeah I think Batman listens to classical music - but I bet he isn't the only one. I bet The Joker listens to the same music.

Joker1237
I alsways felt Joker would liten to clown music, Like in BMOTP Joker shoots the robots singing, Saying I hate that song.
Maybe Ding dong the Bat is dead or something?? lol

Captain America
the way I see it his life is kind of dark and classical is something pure for him to enjoy.

Spiderman_RJ
batman fav, music are classical, and old singing movies themes, it shows once in the cartoon, he hates any new song, like punk, heavy ,metal , or rock, he kinds like the sweetiers musics

Lenord
I just got an image in my head of Batman listening to Tom Jones and doing the Carlton dance..... Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.