Posting nice ROTS stuff!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
i dont know if it has been done but anyways!!!!guys i wanted to know if all of yall would agree to make this place an official thread to post ROTS stuff(pics,footage,webdocs and knollvison)....if so just go ahead and post when you have somethind interresting.

Thanks!

Xam

Jedi Priestess
messed blink

Jedi Priestess
To explain what I meant in my prior post. While I agree it would be nice to have a catch all for everything in one place, it would simply be a nightmare to try and navigate all the discussions that would follow the posting of new stuff. I really think this is why most of the SW forums just open a new thread with each new webdoc bth etc. And you could try to tell people NOT to discuss it in this thread, but trust me THEY WOULD. Some peeps have no self control. sorry sad

J-Unit
Heheh

J-Unit
wink

Morridini
The first one doesn't work.

J-Unit
No Matter it was the same pic

scramba2000
I could post a few links that contain all of the BTH pics, Knollvisions, Set reports etc...but that would make it too easy for lfl to find so....anyone who wants a specific file just email me. I can supply everything except webdocs 1-7.

J-Unit
Exactly scramba be careful who knows whats going to happen

J-Unit
I Also Have All The BTH Pics But As Scramba Says Thats True

cavola
i do beleive i could supply 1-6 of them
but as u can clearly see i am paranoid

J-Unit
So Scramba Whats Up With W#9 dying to see it heh

Jedi Priestess
he cant give you what he doesnt have people.....
A. It's not up
B. ........

Anakin2Vader
I like the one with the blue saber .. nice job J-unit

J-Unit
Anakin Vader Thanks Man wink

Ushgarak
I did consider an Episode III image thread, but it became cleae that it would need a separate discussion thread, and in the end it would just turn into a mess.

For now we'll continue to just make threads on images as they appear, though preferably with some point to them.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.