Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
I CANT WAIT!!!

The New Pirates of the Caribbean movie is called Pirates of the Caribbean:Treasures of the Lost Abyss. All I know is that it comes out in 2005 TBA and that the second part of the name is called "Treasures of the Lost Abyss".

I dont know what it is about but it seems awesome although I have no plot summary on it but hopefully its coming soon!

theone0103
There is a small plot Summary basically a prediction but from what i see it looks like the film takes place before the First film.

Description from Comingsoon.net:

It is rumored that the sequel may carry the subtitle "Treasure of the Lost Abyss," which refers to the first pirate ship that sailed in the Caribbean. Stay tuned for more details.

Thats all that is in the works for now!

tinkerbell668
ummm yeah we alredy knw that...BUT I read on Ted and Terry's site that treasures of the lost abyss isn't the name. There was no such ship named the abyss!! But they said that was deffinetly not da name!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Old news big grin

tinkerbell668
yeah soooooo this thread will either be merged or closed...which one?

ArrghPirateGirl
probally closed cozwe know bout it already

tinkerbell668
yeah soooooo lets just goof off!!! yay!!! Look a flying pig *points to flying pig*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh *looks in other direction*
FLYING ICE-CREAM eek! Yummmmmm
*follows flying Ice-Cream*

tinkerbell668
oh me too!!! *looks to the right* holly sh!t its Orli and johnny with no shirts...*goes towords them instead*

ArrghPirateGirl
Ohhhhhhhh
*follows*

tinkerbell668
*hides behind bush with APG* ok you exicute Johnny I'll go for orlando...

crisomtears
i heard about what the next movie is spossed to be like..*nod* yep i did

tinkerbell668
well...WHAT IS IT???

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah eek!

tinkerbell668
I know...come on tell us..please?????

ArrghPirateGirl
plurz

tinkerbell668
with sugar on top...

crisomtears
well...i dont know if it is true or not...but my friend..who is equally obsessed as everyone else here read about the plot in an interview. now i dont know if its ture, but it matches up to what I HAVE READ on the internet about ratings for the 2nd movie and locations. she says that in the second movie (what she read) was that Elizabeth is kidnapped AGAIN the night before the wedding, adn Will thinks its jack..because ya know..how at the end is was all 'it would have never worked between us..' i guess he thought something was going on. so anyway..he meets jack..somwere..i forgot..but he is all mad and everything...because he thinks that he had something to do with Elizabeths dissaperance. so they go off looking for her and they end up on this island (dont ask me how) and they meet these werid native people that do vodo and witchcraft (which i read about being put into on this one sight because they said the ratings might go up because of vodo and witchcraft--http://www.orlandomultimedia.net/pirate/pirateupdate.html--at that website) and they try to make will and jacks relationship worse...by making them do all this stuff. but it really turns out that the person that kidnapped Elizabeth is actually Barbosasa's neice/daughter? i dont remember and that she took her to New Orleans.( and again i read an arctile that they are scouting for places in New Orleans..at that same website i put up above) and that is what i heard. so please dont get mad at me..i'm not lying..thats what i was told. *holds hands up* i dont know if its true but its sounds like it fits with everything that i have read. sad so please dont be mad...-_-'

tinkerbell668
hmmmmmmm kinda sounds like monster story...

crisomtears
hmmms? whats monster story?

tinkerbell668
it was a story that was posted on here a long time ago and it was sooooooooooooooo stupid!!! But that sounds a little like it!!!!!

crisomtears
that makes me sad. but yes i agree it sounds alot like fanfiction work..o well..taht was just what i heard..so i dont really care...

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

crisomtears
why do you smile? is that a good thing?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup yes

crisomtears
oh okay. well thats a good thing...i guess blink hmmm...yeah...i am taking that as a yes

theone0103
stop making this an rpg about pigs and ice cream

theone0103
could we get back on topic...

by the way...this thread is to tell anything you need to about potc: treasures of the lost abyss.

Like the other, can this please be merged?

ArrghPirateGirl
Well Its going 2 get closed anywayz big grin

theone0103
why ??

ArrghPirateGirl
Coz there R a zillion threads about 2&3 we meant 2 b postin it all in da News Gossip blah blah blah thread big grin

crisomtears
well..i still think that the story i heard could be true..i mean..it sounds reliable..

crisomtears
i also read....just a few mintues ago..in an article on the excat same sight i pointed out before...that they think that the shooting might be placed in also the Virgin Islands...and a small town in Austraila..
'According to special super-secret-branch-of-the-government-funded AICN-D sources, the Pacific Film and Television Commission (big funding body in north-east Australia) is putting together a large bunch of money to attract Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 to shoot in Queensland. There's been rumblings around the town of Pirates shooting in Australia (I saw a casting sheet many months ago stating that they were looking for actors for Pirates 2), but this may be the first actual step Australia has taken in securing the big sequels. '

estel_aragorn
I don't like that story, it sounds to much like the monster one!!! I really don't want barbossa's daughter/neice to kidnapp Elizabeth. I mean really, why would she steal her??? She would have no reason too, and if was going to steal her why wouldn't she just kill her while she had the chance!!!
Like I said before I don't like that story. humph.no

estel_aragorn
And what does New Orleans have to do with the Caribbean???

tinkerbell668
^see..we have to let u read da monster story so you'll get it LOL ^

ArrghPirateGirl
I don't like monster story but I think the rumour is true about all the other different places is right...There was sumthin about it on a site once big grin..........There is meant 2 b a really good twist 4 the end of # 2 wich leads on 2 # 3 so I think Itll b good big grin

estel_aragorn
I think the twist is gonna be great! I can't wait until it comes out. Theres gonna be a huge line up at the thearters thats for sure!

crisomtears
well...i think there are going to be a lot of things that arent going to take place in the carribean in the two movies...i mean...the carribean isnt that big..i think it would be nice if they went somewhere else...i mean they are pirates...they arent limited to just the carribean. it would be very cool though...if they had based it off a fanfiction story..i know it sounds stupid...but alot of them that i have read would make an awesome story line. but thats just me.

estel_aragorn
im sure there is some good fanfic out there but I hope its a fresh idea. lol that sounds weird.... fresh idea.

tinkerbell668
I know...but...If they were to do it anywhere else they should do new orleans because if u've ever been there you would know how piratey it is. Most real pirates lived in new orleans at one point...kinda reminds me of tortuga!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Cool big grin......Im going 2 a place in Melbourne somewhere called the Caribbean Gardens....Dont think its got nuthin 2 do with pirates though laughing

tinkerbell668
LOL eeeeeeerrr...dunno? laughing

crisomtears
yes and so was Charleston (anne bonny!) that was a HUGE place for pirates..and so was New York and other big harbors off the coast..i mean...they were EVERYWERE...^_^ so i just hope they flim it in a place that DOES have something to do with were pirates might have been..like i mean...it would be weird if it was in...um...like Germany or Canada..i mean..then..its just wouldnt make sense.

tinkerbell668
yeah...i hope they do film it in someplace...besides port royal and stuff!!!

crisomtears
yeah. it would be great if they did..i havent read any new imformation about the sequals though..sadness bunny

tinkerbell668
yeah they've been really quiet...

ArrghPirateGirl
There was somthing about Thailand being 1 of the places they might go too blink

dAgEnIuS
How can POTC2 come out on 2005 summer when they're gonna start shooting on January 2005????

chez
Filming locations? What about Singapore? wink

ArrghPirateGirl
They r filming in OCTOBER get it right DUH and they aren't showin it in summer 2005 anywayz....Its meant 2 come out late next year

Unholy_Cheese
oorr...early 2006big grin

beaujay1
new news????

Unholy_Cheese
wats new news?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah??? blink

ladygrim
sad shame things cant be made instantly ...

~DaPirateFreak~
cry Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

el-pirate
hey, when they would film it in a place were pirates used to live, holland has a chance!!!! whoho!!! chnace for me, chance for me!!!! Happy Dance

(not likely, but hey, a girl can dream!)

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing...keep ur fingers crossed.....There r rumours there filmin some in queensland WOOT WOOT....Im so movin there

Unholy_Cheese
LOL i can drive there

el-pirate
you can't drive yet! stick out tongue laughing

Unholy_Cheese
LOL yeah but i can getdriven

el-pirate
mad....

Unholy_Cheese
...*Drinks vannilla coke*

el-pirate
yeach! sick eats chocolat icecream! stick out tongue

ladygrim
NOOOOO never vanilla coke... cherry coke ... mmm

Unholy_Cheese
R u insane?mad that tastes like sh!t!

el-pirate
says the person ddrinking vanilla coke! laughing

ladygrim
yup.... vanilla coke tastes like petrol..lol

el-pirate
lemon coke! mmmmmmmmmm *still roasting unions*

ladygrim
... i like but tastes dodgy when it goes flat..lol

el-pirate
normal cola!

ladygrim
actuall all fizzy pop tastes like crap when it goes flat .. lol

el-pirate
yup!

ladygrim
swank

Unholy_Cheese
That cherry crap tastes like crap! how can u like it?

~DaPirateFreak~
Cherry coke just tastes like flat coke no expression

el-pirate
wow, a whole page about coke! blink

~DaPirateFreak~
I no eek!...Interesting

el-pirate
specially cause they only sell regular coke in holland yes

~DaPirateFreak~
Really?....There is lemon, lime, cherry and Vanilla coke here yes

Unholy_Cheese
lison lady, stay with vannilla

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Unholy_Cheese
big grin

~TheDeppFreak~
i agree.....apart from Pepsi Max....Vanilla is my fave rock

~DaPirateFreak~
yes

Unholy_Cheese
shock Vannilla is the only one

~DaPirateFreak~
yes

Unholy_Cheese
R u baggin it??

~DaPirateFreak~
um

Unholy_Cheese
U are rnt u mad

~DaPirateFreak~
HUH huh

Unholy_Cheese
Ur baggin vannilla coke ranting

~DaPirateFreak~
NO IM NOT U R

Unholy_Cheese
Am i?? confused1

~DaPirateFreak~
Yes....mad Naught Machete Bending Cheese

~TheDeppFreak~
hysterical2

~DaPirateFreak~
Im guessin thats funny erm

~TheDeppFreak~
dunno....was it? blink

~DaPirateFreak~
Dunnu

sasturner
do you guys know whats the name for part 3? i do....i guess...i saw a title: legend of devil's throat.

the pearl is back, and so is jack!! whoehoe!! big grin big grin big grin eek! eek! Happy Dance haha

~DaPirateFreak~
Thats fake....We new that ages ago laughing That was thought 2 b the second 1's name hysterical Ha Ha Sucked in

~TheDeppFreak~
yeah, OLD NEWS erm

el-pirate
well, what do you think the title wil be?? oohh, we could start a new rumor!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
Yeah lets spread rumours eek! jumpwoot That could b fun big grin

~TheDeppFreak~
i'm a goot bullshit artist yes
i'm full of crap laughing.....not litrally but.....u no LOL

~DaPirateFreak~
yeah

~TheDeppFreak~
eer

~DaPirateFreak~
no expression

~TheDeppFreak~
yes

~DaPirateFreak~
UR WRONG

~TheDeppFreak~
no

~DaPirateFreak~
huggles Aww

AddictedToBoys
It comes out in 2006

sorry for all u people with ur hopes up

missbloom19
QUICK FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

~TheDeppFreak~
blink wtf

~DaPirateFreak~
Thats old news we know that!! *sigh* November 2006 yes

~TheDeppFreak~
crying

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Its not TOTLA

Unholy_Cheese
wtf?

~Freak-N-Crazy~
It aint called wat the topics called *sigh*

Coldfire
wow u ppl really need to get lives!!! or maybe even laid!! lmao

KillTheLight
get laid???why we're not tables!!! and if anybody needs a life it's you were not the ones "lmao" at our dumb ass own comments.

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Yeah ranting Its rather rude of u 2 do that

~Devil's_Halo~
dont u hate it wen JUNER members come in and think they r "the best".....wen they r actually making fool's of themselves!!! laughing

MornGlory
I cant believe that they are making another one

i thought the first one was so over rated!!!

doubt I will see the sequel!

~Devil's_Halo~
...AND EVEN SENIOUR MEMBERS!!!!....goh.....

i think UR overrated!!!! erm

~Freak-N-Crazy~
LOL laughing...Ignore her...90% of the people I talk 2 have her in there ignore list

bordom
yea potc was the greatest movie!!!
i need a life...

bordom
who the hell sed ur TABLES!!!
that PROVES that u need to get laid

KillTheLight
Omg your such a freaking loser. It's so obvious that your 'Coldfire'. You should change your screen name to boring cause your boring us.

If that proves anything it's that the only thing here that needs to get laid is you though it's very doubtful cause the only thing you could ever lay is an egg. Now move along chicken boy.

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Tee Hee hee laughing

Aaahhhh Annoying junior members...Now there something we can definatly live with out stick out tongue

bordom
who is the one who sits on here and says "omg johnny is like sooo hot that i have dreams about him..." and i am NOT coldfire!!!

KillTheLight
yawn sleeping

johnnywooh
hehe this is more interestin to read than most of the other threads! laughing
and if u dont like pirates wotcha doin on here neway ppl!? lol! wacko

tinkerbell668
this is an interesting thread...

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Totally wink

johnnywooh
blow

Julie
Sooo what's the latest news on the movie?

~Freak-N-Bunny~
There is none

bordom
yes i make these threads interestin of course
but hey wut can ya say
jus jokin

KillTheLight
hey everybody 'boring' just tried to crack a joke yawnsleep1

~Freak-N-Bunny~
He He I like those smilies

bordom
yes i did crack a joke and maybe if ur tired or bored u should go to sleep
big grin

bordom
and another thing it's BORDOM!! not boring big grin

KillTheLight
no i'm not tired you joke was just boring.

and another thing yes it is 'BORING' cause i named you that and that will be your name forvever and ever and ever and ever and ever cause it suits you.cow2cow

Freâk'n'Zömbí
a joke?........ok big grin

Q. Why isn't ur nose 12 inches long?
A. coz then it'd b a foot!!!
laughing ................................... shock

KillTheLight
blink

Freâk'n'Zömbí
u don't get it? no expression ....

~Freak-N-Bunny~
I get it but it aint that funny erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>