'I have you now'....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigeyo2000
just a thought

In the clone wars cartoon, anakin says at one point when hes attacking a ship "I have you now" and vader says in ANH "I have you now"

are we gonna hear anakin say the same phrase in ep3 ?? maybe when he's fighting obi wan ?? or when he attacks the jedi temple ?? or when he figts mace ??

wat do u lot think ? i think it would be quite fitting if he did !! (and cool) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

JKozzy
Nah... if it was already said in the cartoon, they won't put it in the movie. Way too similar and coincidental.

bILLYgOAT
the cartoon is expanded universe so its irelevant.
GL likes his recurring themes so probably ani will say it to echo ANH

darktim1
I don't remember him saying that in the cartoon the only thing I remember he said was got you,I'll make you pay for what you have done,yep I'll go back and look but don't think he said that.

nigeyo2000
yeah but it was said in ANH BEFORE the cartoon.. so its not just EU im afraid !!

he does say it in the cartoon, when hes going head to head with the chap dooku hires to help them destroy anakin.....end of series 1 i think

watch it !!

Ushgarak
It could well happen. It would only seem repetitive to those who had seen the cartoon...

I would submit that they are more likely to be fans, who won't mind the trademark. Casual viewers won't have seen the cartoons and it'll be fine.

Or it might not happen... (shrugs)

nigeyo2000
I agree, as a major fan i wouldnt mind it all !!

NateDawgNT
The Clonewars Cartoons are not EU at all. In fact - RM said that the next series of Clone wars is what the opening crawl on ROTS is about.

Mortanius
When are the Clone Wars coming out on DVD?

Ushgarak
That doesn't stop them being EU! They are. The EU has told the opening ANH crawl... several times in fact. Does not stop it being EU!

darth_surgent
Ush is right, as usual. The Clone Wars cartoons are 100% EU. They are not official, and what happens in them does not affect the real Star Wars Universe at all.

SITH
it's in chapter 11. you can get burned copies of the dvd everywhere. if your in california :cough: frank and sons :cough:

Morridini
Yup Sith is right, he says it after 55 seconds in Chapter 11.

Londonboy7
I think it was a joke just like obiwan saying to him " why do i get the feeeling your going to be the death of me" in episode II. I agrea the cartoon is irllivant it was the first star wars story lucas had no say in

yerssot
he did had a say in it, ... he ALWAYS have a say in it!

if they killed off ... ie ... Mace (to sound stupid) in the cartoons, it would look terrible if he returned in EpIII... so, when it comes down on major things (who gets killed, who marries, which battles, ...) he has a say in it

darktim1
clone wars comes out on dvd in march or april when the final series is shown on cartoon network.

§pearhead
uh...I don't care either way...and I'm not sure I should. It fits him is all, what's he gonna say..."Gotcha!!!!!!!"

JohnPatricklova
ya i just want yall to know all i watch star wars is cuz HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN is in there and i LOVE Him and i dont think any one has more pics than me so thanks 4 listing buh bye

§pearhead
fan...girls...piss....me....off.....

Member.
nigeyo2000, i have you now.

darktim1
don't know but I think we will here some familiar phrases when vader suit is on in ep3 like what is thy bidding my master maybe or not thats what I want to here.

nigeyo2000
I hope some phrases are used

dont know about the rest of u but little things like that would just make it better !!

amity75
It would be nice if the "I have a bad feeling about this" line got used by Obi Wan just after Anakin fell into the lava and was assumed to be dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.