Science Fiction Movie Fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
(Mods, please don't move this anywhere else, as it's only going to serve it's purpose here.)

I'm taking a head count of how many diehard Sci Fi fans we have in this section of the forum.

Reason being, I am trying to drum up support for a new "Sci Fi Movie" section somewhat similar to the "Horror Movies" section, under the "Franchise" forums.

I've initiated a poll in the "Suggestions" section, which can be found in my signature as we speak. There is a solid 10 days until the polls are closed, and I would like to know if you think that KMC could benefit from such a section?

It would be the place to talk shop about movies as old As "Logan's Run" and "Planet of the Apes", all the way through to "Sky Commander" and "Titan A.E.". Furthurmore, we'd talk about all our favorite Science Fiction flicks, without the bothers that the "General Movie Discussion" forum would normally impose on threads Re: such movies.

In closing, please feel free to take the poll and voice your opinions on the possibility of a strictly Sci Fi Movies section, as it will be tabulated, and forwarded to Raz after the 15 day poll is closed.

Thanks in advance!

Cory aka Cinemaddiction

BackFire
eh...there's already a thread about a possible sci fi movie forum in the news and discussion forum.... this isn't necessary at all. It will just become a thread serving a similar purpose as said other thread.

I'll leave it up to Kes to leave this open or close it.

Cinemaddiction
I felt it was necessary, becaue not everyone reads that particular forum. It's main exposure is going to come from THIS section.

Anyway..close it. Close the thread, close the poll, close it all because I've given up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.