deadpool vs punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
who wouldwin. i say deadpool. i think he has an advantage eith the healing factor. how about you guys?

Ironman 66
deadpool but punisher has a chance

Mane
no Deadpool would beat him...he has just as much shooting skill as Castle, and a healing factor. DP would definitely win...

Victor Von Doom
Not sure. Punisher doesn't mess about.

§nakehead
does anybody remeber "punisher vs. wolverine" he took a shotgun blew wolvis face off and kicked him in the balls he could take deadpool

Alpha Centauri
Punisher could probably cause loss of limbs or more. Considering Deadpool regenerated from a hand I think he'd win.

He's probably punk Punisher out also. Piss him off and force him to make mistakes. The only person Deadpool is actually afraid of is Hulk. He's one of the most fearless characters.

-AC

§nakehead
daredevil, wolverine, and punisher are even more fearless pun has a death wish, daredevil has no fear what so ever and wolvi really is never scared

bardock
or maybe wolvie is really sensitive child inside. and he hides with a tough outer shell

§nakehead
Wolvi dosent strike me as sensitive neither the punisher

ScarletSpider
Deadpool can't actively regenerate lost limbs (although, after the whole kissy icky poo poo blood bonding moment with Cable, we'll have to see if his powers have been amped) but after he's been killed, he has a curse that should regenerate him totally in like what, 12-24 hours?

§nakehead
I think wolvi can regenerate limbs too.

Shadow_King
i would like to say deadpool cuz like everyone states he healing factors so i think DP has more expirence and plus hes apart of the
Weapon X project.

§nakehead
punisher just plain experenced

Shadow_King
well i never read deadpool or punisher comics so i dont know.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool would take it in the long run I think. Not forgetting he's extremely agile. Just under Daredevil levels. I think I've seen Daredevil heal on the stop. He regenerated the complete bone, skin and muscle between his ankles when Rhino broke them, in minutes.

I dunno though man. I mean I'd like to see Deadsy win it and I think he's the favourite and most likely victor but Pun could take it some way also I think.

-AC

Into the Void
Daredevil regenerated, or Deadpool?

Deadpool takes it anyway. Healing factor, trained assasin, agility, and he will NEVER stop talking, eventually pissing Castle of, thereby making him mess up.

Darth Jello
deadpool is somewhat immortal, so tha soundly beats punisher

ScarletSpider
Deadsy. Awesome band.

Punisher might be able to delay the inevitable, with a few bullets in the brain, but Deadpool would eventually come back and kill him.

bardock
yeah

moshtitan
Deadpool.

Ironman 66
id enjoy seeing deadpool kick his ass

Nataku8188
Deadpool 100%. No question. He is Punisher + more. He has more combat experience, he has more weapons experience, he has a device which changes what he looks like. He has a teleporter on his BELT! An array of laser and normal weapons. He can regenerate his limbs at will, and he's got the banter. No question. Plus this was a comic a while ago.

Alpha Centauri
I think Deadpool could handle quite a few people, including Punisher. So underrated.

-AC

Shadow_King
deadpool to me seems like those quite ppl who are strong but they are'nt like using thier powers to do big things.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, he's one of the most realistic characters. Just uses his powers to his convenience, as most people would realistically do. Doesn't TRY to save the world or whatever. Takes people out for money and due to his powers, gets alot of jobs.

-AC

Shadow_King
i am intrigued about this character have they ever done a series about this character.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, he has had his own ongoing comic. Should be able to get them at any decent comic store. I recommend the ones written by Gail Simone but they're all great.

-AC

Shadow_King
he is tied to weapon x rite.

Mane
yeah he is

§nakehead
Punisher

Nataku8188
Snakehead. You are wrong. Punisher wouldn't win, and doesn't win. Whoever you REALLY think will win is who doesnt. Because you are the biggest Punisher fanboy in existance.

§nakehead
Well I could be called a fan.

§nakehead
experience counts more power by the way.

Hostile
Deadpool already beat Punisher in the comics. Punisher out-witted 'Pool at several turns, but the merc's healing factor makes him basically unkillable.

Anybody who disagrees... clearly hasn't been paying attention wink

Alpha Centauri
"experience counts more power by the way."

Experience of fighting criminals doesn't prepare you for the likes of a genetically enhanced, supreme martial artist who can heal and resurrect.

-AC

Nataku8188
My point exactly. Snakehead is nothing more then a fanboy. He doesn't even look at the facts.

Hostile
That said, Punisher is a stone-cold executioner with a lot of confidence in his actions. Deadpool has the powers, but none of the focus or intelligence. Hell, Punisher catches him off-guard twice in the comic. If there was a way to actually KILL Deadpool (i.e. throwing him into a vat of molten lava) I think Punisher could very well pull it off.

Nataku8188
That's the point, Deadpool is just too powerful healing wise. But if he was serious, he is just as cold and calculating as Punisher, problem is hes never serious.

papablkbear
deadpool wins by default. I say he runs his mouth so much in the middle of the fight that punisher leaves just to have some peace and quiet

Alpha Centauri
"Deadpool has the powers, but none of the focus or intelligence. Hell, Punisher catches him off-guard twice in the comic. If there was a way to actually KILL Deadpool (i.e. throwing him into a vat of molten lava) I think Punisher could very well pull it off."

Yeah but he has a curse that resurrects him 15 or so hours after death. So that would be inaffective. Deadpool also has mild telepathic powers. Punisher is quite outclassed.

-AC

Shadow_King
ok so your telling me deadpool is immortal

Nataku8188
Actually he is.

Alpha Centauri
He didn't get given that pwoer stupidly though. Was actually quite well done.

-AC

Shadow_King
how???

Alpha Centauri
Thanos ordered that he be banished from Death's kingdom.

-AC

Shadow_King
why?

Alpha Centauri
If I remember correctly it was involving Mistress Death. Thanos wasn't pleased with how he was around he so he made him immortal so that he will never enter Death's Kingdom.

-AC

Hostile
In that case, if it is actually possible for Punisher to (atleast temporarily) kill Deadpool, I say Punisher could do it. A vat of molten lava, a C4 pack and a few back issues of Legzz Monthly. That's all it'd take. wink

I still think that Deadpool is the only being, fictional or otherwise, that could get cursed with immortality just because he flirted with death.

And what happened to that shit with Loki? It's revealed that Deadpool is amazingly Loki's spawn, and then there's not another mention of it? Surely being the son of a Norse God has its own immortality-related perks? stick out tongue

Nataku8188
Nope. You're wrong. :-p

Hostile
Boy how I hate it when that happens.

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/images/doorknobs.jpg

Nataku8188
Lol... Sweet.

Hostile
http://another-world.org.uk/hos/images/somanly.jpg

Nataku8188
lmao. Where you get all these ?

Hostile
Downloaded the comics, cut the pics out, uploaded em.

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/images/rockonpool.jpg

papablkbear
i remember that comic thats right before he went to go fight the black swan and he died and then agent x was born and then the whole black swan mind transfer thing happened

Hostile
Speaking of...

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/images/piratepete.jpg

wink

Nataku8188
I love you hostile.

Alpha Centauri
I have those comics. Hilarious. I still think Deadpool would win. Speaking of C4, in that issue Deadpool is blown up by a bomb much more powerful than C4 and just thinks it's funny.

-AC

Hostile
"Now THAT's funny!" are the best dying words a man could wish for big grin

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/images/anti-gun.jpg

Alpha Centauri
Why the hell is getting blown to pieces funny? That's what amazes me about Deadpool. Nothing's serious. Except when you mess with Sandi.

-AC

Hostile
He wrote the de-activation code on his hand, which got cut off. He could have stopped the bomb and saved himself if he'd managed to remember it.. but if he'd managed to remember stuff then he wouldn't be dealing with the Black Swan in the first place, would he? It's a vicious cycle of brilliant irony big grin

Alpha Centauri
That was hilarious.

Also in another issue:

"Me? Oh I'm fine. In the bathroom. My feet are still in the living room though."

Or something. Maybe he said ankles.

I felt bad when Sandi got put in hospital sad. But Taskmaster took care of him.

-AC

bardock

Orestes
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"Deadpool has the powers, but none of the focus or intelligence. Hell, Punisher catches him off-guard twice in the comic. If there was a way to actually KILL Deadpool (i.e. throwing him into a vat of molten lava) I think Punisher could very well pull it off."

Yeah but he has a curse that resurrects him 15 or so hours after death. So that would be inaffective. Deadpool also has mild telepathic powers. Punisher is quite outclassed.

-AC

Almost ANYone is if Deadpool is allowed to keep coming back indefinitely, with the fight never ending until someone dies permanently. The only people who could still beat him then would have to be capable of completely erasing him from existence altogether.

But if this fight is just to KO, then Punisher wins the majority handily.

jgiant
Deadpools immortality is key, if he wasn't immortal than he wouldn't win...but because he is Deadpool beats punisher...ohh and bardock whats your stance, i see that you are interested in this fight from the period...

black robb
Deadpool no freakin contest unless Punisher has a freaking missile launcher or something

black robb

Orestes
Originally posted by black robb
Deadpool no freakin contest unless Punisher has a freaking missile launcher or something

It's not really the weapon that matters. Frank could take Deadpool out fairly easily with his usual arsenal, as he is better focused, smarter and more resourceful. The problem is that Deadpool never, EVER stops coming back, so unless something happens to change his mind, he'll just keep returning until he finally gets lucky ... which he will, eventually.

As I said before, the only way Deadpool is going to lose a "fight until someone dies permanently" battle is if he's pitted against someone who can erase him from existence altogether.

jgiant
But what if deadpool didn't have a healing factor, immortality, in that case i definately say punisher...

Orestes
Originally posted by jgiant
But what if deadpool didn't have a healing factor, immortality, in that case i definately say punisher...

Or if the fight were just to KO.

black robb
Originally posted by Orestes
It's not really the weapon that matters. Frank could take Deadpool out fairly easily with his usual arsenal, as he is better focused, smarter and more resourceful. The problem is that Deadpool never, EVER stops coming back, so unless something happens to change his mind, he'll just keep returning until he finally gets lucky ... which he will, eventually.

As I said before, the only way Deadpool is going to lose a "fight until someone dies permanently" battle is if he's pitted against someone who can erase him from existence altogether. Oh yeah Frank's a marine and all Deadpool's got to offer is being a world traveled assassin with extensive knowledge of most forms of combat

jgiant
Yup..

Orestes
Originally posted by black robb
Oh yeah Frank's a marine and all Deadpool's got to offer is being a world traveled assassin with extensive knowledge of most forms of combat

Precisely. A former Marine captain with SEAL, UDT and LRPA training who not only fought in Vietnam but freaked the hell out of his fellow Marines with his sheer ruthlessness and efficiency, even before becoming the Punisher.

Yeah ... just a Marine. Or not. Nice try, though. Would've worked if at least a few of us didn't know something about the character. wink

jgiant
Marine, yes...just a marine, far from it...

Nataku8188
Deadpool wins without the immortality. He was kicked out of special forces for being 'too good'. He's fought and beaten Bullseye twice, and Bullseye puts Punisher to shame. He's fought and 'won' (Using the term won loosely, It wasn't a 100% win, but he was at the advantage when the fight ended) against Wolverine 3 times.

Deadpool is just better than Punisher. He has training like him and does what he does better, and that's killing people.

wolverine8888
deadpool has stated that he does not like fighting wolverine because he knows he will lose. wolverine>dead pool.
Dead pool>punisher. he better fighter then puisher he can left 800 pounds or more and punisher has no way to kill him.

Orestes
Originally posted by wolverine8888
deadpool has stated that he does not like fighting wolverine because he knows he will lose. wolverine>dead pool.
Dead pool>punisher. he better fighter then puisher he can left 800 pounds or more and punisher has no way to kill him.

Actually, Punisher > Wolverine in just about every confrontation they've had.

ALSO, in the confrontation Punisher had with Deadpool in the comics, Punisher > Deadpool. Only the fact that Deadpool can't die saved him (and is also THE ONLY reason why Deadpool would win a true "to final death" battle).

But I guess if you just ignore the comics entirely and forge your own alternate reality, existing only in your head, then yeah, Punisher is beneath them. wink

wolverine8888
punisher has foughten wolverine twice other were little fights were punisher just runs away. actauly ever fight punisher runs away. only real fight they have ahd is when punisher did everthign he could to kill wolverien and wolverine just kept wlaking after him and the beat him senseless and laughed at him and walked away and said punisher liked men lol. also please show me were punisher has ever beaten wolverine because he has not. if ur saying the one were hulk punch wolverine into the next state. marvel almost fired the wrighter for that one there a whole artical that was post on this sight 5 months ago explaining how sorry they were to the comic fans about that comic. and still that was not even punsher doing. so please show a comic were punsher ahs beaten wolverine. also punisher has neevr beaten dead pool ur full of shit there too

wolverine8888
wolverine>punisher to think other wise is stupid beyond reason.
strength wolverine>
agility wolverine>
reflex wolverine>
fightin skill wolverine>
durability wolverine>
intelegence is a tie

Orestes
Does anyone have the Punisher/Deadpool scans? I don't have a scanner myself, but I know they're out there. I guess if nobody else does, I can hunt them down. wink

But yeah, actually, Punisher has beaten Wolverine down consistently ... that's just a fact. In fact, Wolverine is TAILOR-MADE for him, because unlike the other guys he can only sometimes beat because he has to hold back (Daredevil, Spider-Man), he doesn't HAVE to hold back with Wolverine at all.

Edit: And quoting stupidly inaccurate "ability ratings" things makes baby Jesus cry. wink

Edit #2: But yeah, I know you're referring to Wolverine #186 as being Wolverine's "big moment." That would be the ridiculous load of garbage panned by critics and ignored by most fans that amount to a failed attempt to answer Ennis. Yeah, I know of it. wink

Orestes
But don't take more word for it, wolverine8888. Here's a sample of some fans commenting on your prized "Wolverine payback" issue:

http://chud.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-21536.html

Bottom line: It was so lame nobody even cares about it, save a few desperate, drooling Wolverine fans. Oh, and ... Punisher > Wolverine. wink

DrDoom101
this match is a draw

Nataku8188
Deadpool vs punisher

Deadpool gets the first drop on him, only escapes because DP rambles

Same with the second encounter

They engage in a fistfight underwater, punisher only survives because cops shoot at them before DP can pull the trigger on the gun he has right to Frank's forehead. As they both flee punisher cuts his achilles tendon and DP passes out underwater and wakes up tied up in Punisher's apartment.

Deadpool is hanging upside down, tied up, and cuts himself free. Throws the knife into Puns gut and tackles him out the window. He is pummeling him when an arabian guy whacks DP with a bag thingy to get him off him and the citizens rally to aid pun and give him a gun.

Deadpool goes to flee and ends up in a cable car wreck. He jumps out and proceeds to begin kicking puns ass, when Pun gets lucky and someone takes a blow meant for him, and kicks DP into a storefront window. He leaps at DP and finds a knife to his throat. DP sees a newsflash about how the guy who was paying him to kill Pun is dead and says he guesses it was all for nothing. Punisher smashes a tv over his head and walks away.

So orestes, at what point did Pun have an advantage? At every point in the fights they had DP was winning when luck saved Punisher. Deadpool won't be rambling here, he's going for the kill and Pun has no citizens to save his ass.

Orestes
... and gets shot by Pun, yes. He had Frank at gunpoint and assumed that was that. Careless and stupid. Only his immortality saved him from death on first encounter, even though he had effectively one-sided prep (he was the aggressor). Not Deadpool's finest hour.

You left out the part about how Punisher assumed Deadpool was ... well, dead ... and was no longer concerned with him. And how this was an ambush by Deadpool that he began after Frank had made a dive into the water after an UNRELATED stand-off with police. Frank was busy with them -- the first thing he knew about Deadpool still being active was surfacing to find DP in a raft looking down at him. Again, one-sided prep.

And he still botched it. Not Deadpool's finest hour.

His third attempt on a guy he's made one-sided attempts on twice in a row, and FINALLY Deadpool does something right for a change. Well, he does shine here ... at least until he for some reason decides to try a getaway on a moped ... and gets shot down by Punisher while fleeing. Not his ... well, you get the idea. wink

Here, you've left out how Punisher caused that wreck. Clever. Nice try. wink

Actually, Pun dodges that blow, and then someone else takes it. Not quite like you characterized it.

They're struggling, DP does actually have a knife out, yes, and then there's the newsflash. Okie-dokie. I'm amazed you included the part about the TV, though. I figured you'd leave that out as another inconvenient detail.

So what's your point, man? Deadpool goes after Punisher with one-sided prep on his side, and because he can't shut up, he not only blows it but gets blown away himself. He goes after him with one-sided prep AGAIN, and he STILL blows it. Pretty impressive showings ... for Frank.

Again, what's your point? That if Deadpool spent less time talking and more time attacking -- that if he were a cold, efficient, ruthless, intelligent killer who doesn't need a healing factor to help him survive his mistakes -- he'd have killed Punisher? Sure; I'll give you that. But then he wouldn't be Deadpool. He'd be the Punisher in Deadpool's body. wink

Metalmanx
If Deadpool is put out for even one minute, he is technically KOed.

Meaning Punisher wins. And I think Punisher will definitely KO Deadpool before Deadpool can do the same to Punisher.

Eh, my opinion.

Nataku8188
Orestes, Punisher doesn't dodge the blow, he falls down and the guy leans out the car window and gets whacked in the head.

As for the times when DP ****s up, the point is he proved to be able to get the jump on punisher, and in a fight where he's just going for the kill instead of rambling, he would kill him.

The cable car thing I didn't leave out on purpose, I was going to bed and typing it up as fast as possible. That situation wouldnt have even happened if citizens hadn't saved his ass. Deadpool was kicking the shit out of him when the mail guy knocks DP off and another guy gives Pun the gun. You sure did like to leave that HUGE part out.

They aren't struggling, the knife is to Pun's throat, then DP rambles and Pun nails him to the TV.

Or how about how Pun surpises deadpool, they fight in the water, and DP ends up with the advantage except Frank is saved by the cops' stray bullet?

Every direct encounter where Deadpool didn't ramble, Deadpool had the advantage. Punisher only took the advantage where DP was being a dumbass and rambling.

I own the comics. I have them in my hands. By the way, that cable car line never could've snapped from those handgun bullets.

willRules
Deadpool wins this.............

Orestes
He SLIDES down the side of the car. If that was a fall, it meant that either his legs had turned to rubber due to being knocked senseless (but then why didn't he fall the rest of the way over?) or that he was just clumsy as hell (yeah, right). That's a dodge. Anyone capable of going into a crouch on a moment's notice could have done it. I could have. Perhaps not fast enough to avoid getting hit, though. stick out tongue

And like I said, he got the jump due to one-sided prep. Reverse the situation and have Punisher going after Deadpool, and Punisher will get the jump. Have them both going after each other, and ... probably Punisher will still get the jump.

But at the very least, you're taking two situations -- the first where Punisher wasn't expected Deadpool at all (one-sided prep for DP) and the second where Punisher believed Deadpool was dead and was further preoccupied with something else when he reappeared (again, one-sided prep) and making out like Deadpool is somehow able to get the jump on Punisher easily in any situation. That's BS. If this thread were "Deadpool with one-sided prep vs. Punisher," you'd have a point. As it stands, you simply do not. The end.

Well, no I didn't. I know Deadpool had him there. I even said that DP had finally done something right. On the third try.

I'd have to look at the comic again, but I clearly don't remember it the same as you do. Anyway, that's irrelevant. The first two encounters would have happened very differently if Deadpool didn't have (say it with me):

One. Sided. Prep.

You mean in that confrontation where Deadpool had one-sided prep on Punisher and attacked him just after he'd dived off a bridge to get away from a stand-off with police? And Punisher still surprised him? That one? Sure, it turned out the bullets they fired after him into the water also got in Deadpool's way. Well, turns out that sometimes attacking a guy when he's already up to his eyeballs in trouble can backfire on you. So what? Deadpool still had one-sided prep and still somehow managed to fail.

Almost every one of them featured Punisher doing other things and Deadpool coming after him. How many times do I have to say it? One-sided. Prep. This fight is not set up that way. If you want to make a thread for Deadpool with one-sided prep versus Punisher, go make one. I'll even vote for Deadpool there.

In fact, I voted for Deadpool HERE, assuming it's to "final death." Only if it's to KO did I say Punisher wins. And the very comic you're arguing with me about supports MY case, as Punisher scored a KO right at the very beginning, no less! laughing

Please don't tell me you're going to start applying real-world physics to the comics. wink I could go on forever if that becomes fair game. stick out tongue

Nataku8188
Punisher didn't slide down the car to get away, he was holding his head, he didn't even see DP coming. He slid down and fell on his ass.

The part where they are fighting underwater, Punisher surprises deadpool and still can't get the advantage.

I never said DP didn't have prep when Punisher didn't, but in every situation where they were face to face and punisher had the chance to do something about it, he could do nothing of it except the first time and when shot deadpool, and the time when they were both running and he slashed his achilles tendon.

wolverine8888
actauly stabbign wolverine in the neck would not faze him he been shot with many many machine guns up close and laughed at the guys shotting him. I wanna see a comic were punisher has beaten wolverine cuz I think ur full of shit punisher does not stand a chance. dead pool would own punisher like no other punsher would get his ass kicked al around.

jgiant
Scans?

wolverine8888
I have no scans(don't have ascanner) but i can post comics this has happen in if u like. just ask me and ill gladly write a bunch of them down

jgiant
Sure, thanx...

wolverine8888
xtreme x-men 25 wolverine gets hit with a granade that fires huge spikes he is fine just stands there. uncanny x-men 424 wolverine lit on fire and is fine he just stands there lol. new x-men 119 written bye stan lee wolverine gets shot all in the neck with these huge blade things he has them sticking every were he never stop smoking his cigar. he looks at the and says "you're joking bub right?". 184 WOLVERINE letts him self get machine gunned all over then they all stop and he runs up and kill them he did not even flinch when they were shooting him. 185 he does the same thing. these only a few examples I got better but i don't feel like looking for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.