The Vega Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
Long before Vic would ever become known (however briefly) as "Mr. Blond", and ages before his older brother Vincent would meet his match in the tiny apartment kitchen of a washed-up boxer, the Vega brothers were known far and wide as a pair who could get things done.

"Toothpick Vic" was a stone-cold killer whose blood ran cold when he had a mission to accomplish. When he set his mind to it, his ruthlessness knew no bounds; nor did his loyalty. So, when "Nice Guy Eddie" Cabot approached Vincent that chilly Autumn morning in the park, Vincent knew his brother would make an ample substitute in his absence.

"Whaddya mean you can't do it, Vince? Daddy and I are depending on you for this gig!" Eddie sat on the edge of the park bench, tense as always.

Vincent slumped back lazily. "I'm sorry, Eddie, Marcellus wants me to go to Amsterdam for a few weeks to handle some of the trade up there. He says if I do it well, he might even relocate me up there."

"What, to stay?!?" Eddie wondered. Vincent nodded. He liked Joe Cabot, but he liked being a freelancer more, and when Mr. Wallace offered him a golden opportunity like this, he knew he had to take it, even if it meant he would become a full-time employee of "Wallace Inc."

"Don't sweat it, nice guy," returned Vincent as Eddie sat there at a loss for words. "My kid brother is back in town now, and he's as good an operator as I am. Maybe even better. He's got youth on his side."

"Yeah, but you got the wisdom of old age, Vince," Eddie laughed. He wasn't sure, but Vincent didn't look old enough to have a younger brother who could be considered a professional. "You sure he's up to it?"

"I'll guarantee him, Eddie," Vince said with the confidence of a man who had rightly backed his brother before. He knew the kid wouldn't let him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.