Spiderman, Storm, Powerman vs SmokeScreen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I was hopeing to trick you guys into other vs tread, but it ant lol. One of my first comics I was able to get was at the hospital, I broke my arm, and of couse they fix it there lol. Well any way I went to there ads place, Fight Aids, Marrages, Child abuse, Child sexual abouse ete. And there was a FREE comic, with Spiderman, Storm, and Powerman as they battle SmokeScreen, He may have look cool, but his plans suck. lol. He was some guy in a grey suit and a mask with smoke around him.

The guys plan?? Get people hooked on smoking and its up to our heros to stop this mad man from doing it, oh there is more to it than that. But It was a good thing to read in bed. After a while, It was other comic I like,
Reveiw,

Well these is this guy name Bret, and he plans to compete in a race, And SmokeSreen and his gang, get Bret hook on somiking. So he is weaking his body, and Spiderman and Pwerman, sees whats happing to Bret in the tracks, He is not as fast, loses breth ete.

Well than out of no way they ask for Storms help to look into this, So she goes under cover,(Well I think Spiderman should have gone undercover but oh well) Smoke Screen knocks Storm out, and ties her up or somthing like that, Well She hears the plans that they bet on Bret to lose the race, so they got Bret hooked to ruin his body. Storm escapes and tells Spiderman and Powerman about SmokeSreen, Breet learns about it, because SmokeScreens Goons were not real freinds, and the heros defeat SmokeScreen in a short and quick battle, and Bret comes in 2nd place in the race,.

Pretty good, If you get over the dont smoke thing lol.

Joker1237
Ok I Dont have a scanner, But after looking and looking I found a website with the cover of this comic so you guys can gaze apound how cool SmokeScreen looks like lol.

Badabing-Saver
The team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.