Spiderman+Hulk+Batman+Superman vs.Green Goblin+Glenn Talbot+The Joker+Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
When Spidey captured Green Goblin.The Hulk can smash Maj.Glenn Talbot.Batman can stop the Joker and Superman can captured Lex Luthor.because Green Goblin,Glenn Talbot,Joker and Lex Luthor are both forces of evils against Spiderman,Hulk,Batman and Superman.

ragesRemorse
are you seriously suggesting hulk,spiderman,superman and batman VS some of the weakest pussies in the comic world?

papablkbear
Well I see asian hulk has finally created the DUMBEST thread ever.

Victor Von Doom
What on Earth?

Glenn Talbot? Nutty thread.

§nakehead
Warning!!: This thread is gay leave imedently!

Mane
eer

Joker1237
With Lex, Joker and Gobbie, The villians could be a great super villian team right up there with the sinster 6 or the injustice gang or even Doom.

But asking them to beat the heros is asking them to much.

FeceMan
Asian Hulk, I...I have no witty response to this atrocity of a thread.

MaxCarnage
Carnage comes in and kills them all! (evil sadistic laugh from hell)

bardock
they dont fight. they meet up and talk about books

moshtitan
"And Oprahs book of the month this August is When stupid threads happen to stupid people."

§nakehead
very true but punisher would open up a can of woup @$$ on hi. He would use the sound of the machine gun fire to hurt carnage

moshtitan
....or not.

Ironman 66
what a stupid ****ing thread

papablkbear
Asian hulks next thread title"Mighty Mouse vs Champion of the Universe" . Oh hell if i see this Thread ANYWHERE from ANYBODY else other than asian hulk i'm going to give him your home address.

Asian Hulk
next if you ****in insulting me mr.papablkbear.

Badabing-Saver
spitethread. closing...

guy222
team one

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Badabing-Saver
spitethread. closing...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Badabing-Saver just got his ass whooped by the mods.
Nice. thumb up

Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
Hulk or Superman soloes anyone in the thread but Superman or Hulk.

jalek moye
team one is an extreme overkill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.