Your first time..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
..seeing a movie in the theatre!

Anyone remember the very first movie they ever saw?

As far back as I can actually remember, my first movie was "Transformers: The Movie" in 1986. I was 7 years old and my Mom tagged along of course.

I think the highlight of the day was hearing the word "Shit" for the first time in a movie, actually, anywhere period. I left crying like a baby because of the death of Optimus Prime. sad

steely balls
the first movie i actually remember seeing in theatres is Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Kaleanae
Toy Story 1

Kaleanae
My mother told me that we went to see the Wizard of Oz.

Xena fan
I was 12 when I first went to see Batman at the movies. I remenber my dad buying me my first popcorn bag at the Snack bar. I nearly finish it all with my sister. Ooh and I felt in love with Michael Keaton, but now he is too old. So forget him now.

Aurora
Your kidding?? The first movie I saw in the theater was Batman too!!!!!! I still remember the Joker...... and Micheal Keaton is the ONLY Batman!!!!!!!

*Georgina_A*
i think i was 4 or 5 and it was The Lion King (in the cinema). i couldn't stop bawling when Simbas dad died... sad

Xena fan
I know is a pity that Michael Keaton got so old. I really had crush on him. That batsuit just made him look irresistible. Whadda a shame he aged too soon.

ash007
Mine was the Goastbusters

wicker_man
101 Dalmatians (The animated version)

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
They took me to see Batman when i was 3 years old!!!

What the hell were my parents thinking!

BingaBonga
My first movie was when I was 4 years old, and I went to see The Lion King. I can't even remember the movie except for the time when Simba was held up on Pride Rock.

SlipknoT
either jurrasic park or power rangers

Krabs55
i think mine was robert rabbit

amlap
i have seen way too many movies in the theaters to remember... sad but i do remember that my first time that i wen tot he movies was when i was 4, so that was back in 1990.

burlyman
I think I had watched one or two before blink but the first film I remember seeing in a cinema was Alaska cry

JKozzy
101 Dalmations! big grin

Kes
The 1st movie I remember seeing in thearters was An American Tail: Fievel Goes West.
Not sure it was the 1st one I saw thou.

Krosus
I remember it well.

I saw films before the one i'm about to mention but dont realllly remeber them this one however stuck out higely i was mesmerized.
My folks thought it was a good idea to take me with them to see Empire of the Sun when i was 9 years old it was so long (getting on for 3 hours)they even had an intermission half way through.

vishal2004
nutty proffesor

as far as i can remember

kalantiaw
robocop 3

Lord Soth
Beauty and the Beast, I was 3 or 4...it has remained my fave Disney movie to this day big grin

mook
ive never seen a movie in a theater - i go to the cinema. wink

ET is the earliest one i can remember.

Evil Dead
The first movie I recall watching in the theater was Back to the Future............I was 5. I had seen other movies in the theater before (1 or 2 Disney) but I don't recall seeing them.....I was too young so I don't count them.

botankus
The Empire Strikes Back - I was 5
The first one I remember, though, was E.T. I was 7.

maynards
ET is the first one i ever saw as far as i know

eleveninches
Cant remember the first time.

The earliest I remember seeing was Jurassic park in '92

shaber
In the cinema? Not sure... I saw the Mask when I was ten... hmmm

AliasNeo15
Terminator 2: Judgement Daysmile

shaber
I didn't see that one till last Summer smile I had been missing a LOT! cool

fini
oh wow first movie i remember seeing in cinema wassssssss, hmmmmm

* fini thinks really hard*

its either gremlins or E.T. ( though i could barely remember what i saw)

shadow link
the jungle book, went to see it with my cousin i vividly remember the short film at the start about these lions or something, it wsas wierd, i thinik i was about wat 7

and the soncd one i saw was the lion king which is wierd coz i never remember seein it and all i remember was seeing the crdboard cutout advertisment lol

shaber
I saw the Lion King second.

Firesky
i was 14 when i saw the movie, and i couldnt stop either it took me years not to cry on that part. but the first movie i ever remember is oh god....umm Disney the Fox and the Hound it was playing at school or something that had a big screen or something probably want to say i was in my 5's i not sure

VilleValo462
i saw
Interview With The Vampire .......

Freddy_vs_Jason
hmmmmmmm........the first movie i saw, i can't remember going but my brother tells me it was "Batman Returns" (batman 2) and i was like...........2 or 3, and the earliest one i remember was maybe the lion king........i always use to go with my mum, but then she passed away and i didnt really like going with my dad, but i went to go see LOTR:the return of the king, he was an extra in that, the closest movie theater was all the way in town, it took like 20 minutes to get there, then the one came out in porirua which takes like 5 mins to get to so i started going with firends to that one..........

Freddy_vs_Jason

Striel
The first movie I saw was E.T. I was three years old? I think?

MarkHobin
I remember going with my nan and my cousin to watch a disney movie but i cant remember which one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.