Sunstorm vs Dragonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Susntorm, the overreactive powerhouse zealot of a transformer vs anyone from Dragonball (NOT Z or GT).... Here's a pic of sunstorm seeing as most people probaly wont recognize the name...

visor....http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/g1_ongoing_4.jpg

thats him reflecting in omega's visor...

and him fighting jetfire...
http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/g1_ongoing_6.jpg

Magee
Wouldnt this be better in the anime page?

ScarletSpider
Sunstorm wouldn't even bother with Dragonball. They're below him, because it's Dragonball is crap.

Kontraz
true.....

oh, and transformers isnt anime... so i figured it would belong here...

FeceMan
Yeah, because that's a comic book. And DB(Z, GT, Ass) sucks so much that it is the only thing that can physically suck AND blow at the same time.

That's right. I went there.

bardock
i like it .

Kontraz
I liked "Z", not the others, though...

muffin man
TIEN

SarKastic_OJ
Although DB/DBZ/DBGT are "considered" irrelevant here and superficial in these forums I still would go with them due to the level of power their characters display..

I mean c'mon destroying a galaxy in mere seconds, blowing up earth size planets in the lift of a finger....Sunstorm would probably oil in his pants at the mere site of their power display....

Kontraz
that's why i made it clear in the first post that it was only vs dragonball... NOT Z or GT. Those two have powerlevels that are impossible to compete with.

muffin man
yep you can fight then little fighters like yamcha and Chiaotzu with comic characters

but when it comes to super saiyan theres no one who can win

DarkCrawler
Except Living Tribunal.

muffin man
can beat a super saiyan?confused1

DarkCrawler
Yes.

muffin man
Ok then.

grey fox
roshi in db he is uber powerfull he bulks up then lays the smackdown on sunstorms ass easy

muffin man
yep his 300 and has a better body then me I'm just a twig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.