J.Jonah Jameson+Thaddeus"Thunderbolt"Ross vs.Perry White+ James Gordon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Peter Parker's Daily Bugle boss J.Jonah Jameson and Betty Ross dad Gen.Thaddeus"Thunderbolt Ross beaitng up Clark Kent's Daily Planet boss Perry White and Gotham City Police Commissioner James Gordon.JJJ of Spiderman and Thunderbolt Ross of the Hulk will beat against Perry White of Superman and Commissioner of Batman.What do you think?

Shadow_King
OK the vs threads are really hitting a low in my opinion.

Mane
how many of these stupid-ass threads are you gonna make?

Shadow_King
WHAT is wrong with these ppl are they just bored or they think its fun to create stupid ass retarded threads such as this. Where is a mod when you need one.

SnakeEyes
AsianHulk are u dumb? or are u pretending?

Mane
no hes foreign...and that pretty much explains it... his profile say hes 34...yeah right glare

papablkbear
Asian hulk is like 1% not f**king retarded. His past few threads have been Pathetic at best.

Shadow_King
maybe we should stop bashing Asian.

Shadow_King
and this thread should also be closed.

Asian Hulk
Will you shut the ****ing mouth of mr.papalkbear

Asian Hulk
and you mr.snakeyes stop ****in insulting me you two with mr.papablkbear

Nataku8188
Everyone calm down.

Beyonder
It's not stupid in my opinion. It's not a fight between heroes or villains but it's still a good fight.

Just stop bashing Asian Hulk, if you don't like these threads then IGNORE THEM and they'll sink to the bottom and out of sight. Yet you people keep responding. Leave it alone if you don't like it.

As for the fight, JJ Jameson would beat the shit out of Perry White. And Thunderbolt Ross is military while Gordon is city cop, Thunderbolt Ross pwns his opponent.

Gregory
That doesn't mean much, especially when the city in question is Gotham. Durring No Man's Land, Gotham was literally turned into a warzone, and Gordon aquited himself well.

Beyonder
Gregory

That doesn't mean much, especially when the city in question is Gotham. Durring No Man's Land, Gotham was literally turned into a warzone, and Gordon aquited himself well.

Is this fight taking place in Gotham?

I still think Thunderbolt Ross would take him.

Gregory
I'm not sure where it takes place. I'm not even sure whether the combatants are armed. I assumed that we were just sticking the four of them in a room together to slug it out.

Beyonder
I assume so too. I still stick to my picks.

Dark Thor
nice thread, asian hulk

brainchild81
Originally posted by Beyonder
It's not stupid in my opinion. It's not a fight between heroes or villains but it's still a good fight.

Just stop bashing Asian Hulk, if you don't like these threads then IGNORE THEM and they'll sink to the bottom and out of sight. Yet you people keep responding. Leave it alone if you don't like it.

As for the fight, JJ Jameson would beat the shit out of Perry White. And Thunderbolt Ross is military while Gordon is city cop, Thunderbolt Ross pwns his opponent. Ditto. The entire post.

colossus17
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Will you shut the ****ing mouth of mr.papalkbear

thats right asian hulk smash if disrespected!!!!!

Tattoos N Scars
bump

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.