Summerland?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
any2 even bother to watch it? it has all the drama of 1 tree hill + 1 really annoyin 14 year old and its PG. its ok to me. id watch it if last comic standing wasnt on

hezzy_baby
I watch it and I like it smile I admit, it's not as dramatic as some shows and it's kind of a G rated show, but I still like it.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I like it aswell, it's really good. I know it's pg, but hey, it's the WB, and they are a total family network. But i really enjoy that show. It's really cute!

hezzy_baby
Yea. But ya gotta admit theres alot of hotties on the show! droolio

PippinTook
I've never seen it nor do I want to....Every time I see that chick on there (I don't know her name...I think it's Lori something or whatever), I think of her character on Full House confused Plus, it seems like every other lame ass nonsense show on television...Just like One Tree Hill and The OC and whatever else there is...

Scholar
its an ok show, i agree whenever i see that lori girl i always think of full house and it just ruins the show for me. Ill watch it if nothin else is on

BloomBabyGirl
i love teh principle. hes so cute!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.