Trailer Park Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

racfan
Has anyone seen this show?? It's on BBC America now. SO FUNNY.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Trailer Park Boys is hilarious. A Canadian friend of mine introduced me to them, and over the past 5 seasons they've become like good friends. All the characters are perfect: Bubbles, Ricky, Julian, J-Rock, Mr. Lahey, Randy, Cory and Trevor et al...There's not a bum-note among them, although Ricky will always have the warmest place in my heart. He may not be "book-learned", but he's definately got the street smarts.

I've just finished watching Season 5, and I'm looking forward to kicking back and enjoying more of the madness in Season 6 - I hear it's begun showing over in Canuck-land...The Shit Blizzard season finale was hysterical.

If you've never seen these boys in action, then start at the beginning, get some beers in, sit back, and enjoy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/ba/Trailerparkboys.jpg/370px-Trailerparkboys.jpg

Ya Krunk'd Floo
More people should have seen this series!

papabeard
Will this be on BBC UK?

Smasandian
Trailer Part Boy's is pretty funny.

It's getting a little stale, but still funny.

Krunked, is their a following of this show in the States?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I don't live in the states, so I wouldn't know. I live in Asia and was given each season by a Canoodian froond.

I thought the Season 5 was the best yet. Ricky was on top form, and Julian ruled over Cory and Trevor like master and his puppies.

xyz revolution
I've seen every episode and the christmas special! One of the best shows I've ever seen! laughing

Trevor: Julian, this is a pirate's gun.
Bubbles: Well then Trevor I guess that makes you long John dickweed.

Ricky: Save me some of that sweet and power chicken.

Julian: There's no hash in the trailer.
Ricky: You smoked all the hash?

Mr. Lahey: How do you spell front Ricky?
Ricky: Like that, F-R-U-N-T

Ricky: Why the **** are you dressed like a bee? And why the **** are you dressed like Indianapolis Jones.

Ricky: I've got two things to say to you. Numder 1, you **** off. Number 2, you **** off.

Ricky: Treat them like dogs, it's the only way they like it.
Julian: Hey boys, sit.
*Cory and Trevor sit*

Funny funny stuff.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ahh, smoke a tree! I just finished watching Season 6. So funny, but so short; only 6 episodes! What up wid dat, homes?

Anyway, it's comedy gold.

Zebra 3
Originally posted by racfan
Has anyone seen this show?? It's on BBC America now. SO FUNNY. One of my favourite shows, but sadly it's censored in the US on BBC America.

Phazon
One of the funniest shows ever.

Solo
I've been hearing too many things about this show. I'll have to check it out one of these days.

Jmanghan
This show is amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.