Aunt may vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
This is so one sided. Juggs extremely out classed here

Mane
You're an idiot.

§nakehead
dude aunt may got powers for a while

Mane
so? she doesnt have them now does she? NO! Shut up.

bardock
as much as i love these joke threads. there is already one with aunt mat vs galactus. it gets old.thumb down What the f**k?

§nakehead
Dude Im actually serious here on another thread somebody said that aunt may could beat hulk because she would calm him down I actually serious

Mane
and what will she plan on doing to beat the Juggernaut, pray tell?

bardock
juggs probably wouldnt hurt he isnt that mean. but if was getting payed he would beat her old ass

Joker1237
Aunt May will win, Spiderman will give his life to saved her dear old life.

JuggernautFan
i doubt this would make a difference..... spiderman already tried to save madam web, which he failed to do from juggernaut. then in a mad fit chased after him, which failed to do anything either.........

but yea, you are right, spiderman would give his life trying to save her, if it came down to it.

i also think that if aunt may pushed juggernaut (made him mad) he would brutalize/kill her for nothing. he uses buses with living screaming people as throwing weapons for gods sakes..... he knocks over buildings and laughes about it, when they are filled with people. i dont think 1 little old lady would matter much to him.

§nakehead
I dont think Juggs that mean. maybe Aunt may could talk to him?

Hostile
Yeah, at heart, Juggernaut is a nice guy. He joins the X-Men, right? And he's also an extremely good friend to Tom Cassidy. I have no doubt that he'd struggle with killing someone as old and kindly as Aunt May.

Mane
are you nuts? eer

Hostile
Nah. I'm just judging him by A) the new X-Men comics where he's a "Good Guy", B) the Deadpool comics where he rescues Black Tom Cassidy. He seems like a generally nice guy. A nice guy who crushes and smashes and probably cackles too, but he's got a soul, which is more than you can say for a lot of "evil" characters.

bardock
he just hates prof x

Ironman 66
man snakehead you are a friggin idiot

bardock
and you arent^^^

Ironman 66
Bardock youre the biger ******

bardock
whoa you got me there. i gonna go cry now

Ironman 66
youre a ***

bardock
rolling on floor laughing man your a riot roll eyes (sarcastic)

JuggernautFan
black tom is juggernauts -only- friend. but cain marko could have some redeeming qualities about him. but the power of the juggernaut makes one evil. i think you should check out some of his rampages... he just destroyes everything in his way with total disregard to human life.

even thor has said that juggernaut would give a maddened rock troll pause.

Hostile
*Weighs it up*

Nope, i'm certain that the Iron Man fan is a bigger *** than the Bardock fan. Sorry, but Bardock (the character) is awesome in ways few beings can even begin to comprehend. Jason Wygarde has picked a killer name.

JugFan: I will of-course bow to your superior knowledge, since I know jack all about the X-Men, but if his power makes him evil then how come he joins the X-Men as a teacher? O_o

bardock
why thank you hostile

Victor Von Doom
'even thor has said that juggernaut would give a maddened rock troll pause.'

That's up there with the best compliments ever.

Shakespeare-esque.

Tron
I think she'd just scold him and then make him a pie. Can't say no to thatwink

(Come on y'all, you guys can't possibly take this thread that seriously. No shit Juggernaut would splat her, that's a given. I think this thread was just put for fun and humor. Think "Twisted Toyfare Theater."wink

manjaro
this is the type of thread that has paola cleaning house dude. then as a result, she ends up f*cking with all the good vs threads, becuase she doesnt like them period.

Paola
good point

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.