Final Fantasy X and y it rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

we_love_trees
FFX rocks so much it makes like FF7 seem like crap!!! (and i love FF7!). Blitzball and the characters are so cool. (who are better then all the other FF characters).

Happy Dance

Meki_Nade
CG ha scome quite a way since ff7 bud, but i agree x is cool, personlally x-2 tops x eek!

SaTsuJiN
I dont compare final fantasies. each one has a place in someones heart.. but what I do compare are the played out ideas after a while.. like how they got bio-ga or bio(insert number to symbolize strength increase)... I love when something reinvents itself... and I hope ff can do that sometime soon

Yassin
Hmmm i don't compare them and everbody has their own opinion...but i know this is played but he doesn't give me a choice....Final Fantasy 7 makes Final Fantasy X looks like MGS2 to MGS....voilasmile

Robo-Chocobo
your words strike something deep within my chocobo'y robotic heart...right next to my jam box.

FF6..my favorite ff

ragesRemorse
FFX was the greatest gaming experienece i ever had compared only to silent hill, the suffering and ghost recon. FFX was by all means the biggest baddest and grandest of the FF to date. The story encompassed a little of every FF before it but stayed totally original that took time, but in the end Engrossed you with an Enthralling Story. X-2 can lick my sweaty nut sacks i want my mony back. I hope XII will be worth the eoffort tiem and patience of the true final fantasy fan. Because Xi surely isnt worth the time money dedication and money, and did i say money that the old final fantasy fan used to be about, and that is expereicening an adventure of your own in a world of theres.

we_love_trees
Im not sure y i compare but i am sorry but FF9 is soooo crap i played it for like an hour and then got bored of playing it. I hate having playing little gay 6 year olds! *shakes head in shame* That was the only reason it took me ages to go get FFX i still hadnt recovered from the disapointment of FF9. miffed

Maverick2364
Actually I initially didn't like FFX's opening, it seemed a bit too confusing at the time. Now I'm nuts over it with 255 all stats and major pwnage.

FF7 is great in its own way. Chocobo Racing is fun and hilarious, and it's interesting to see how materia works aside from the sphere grid.

They are both awesome games.

ssj4goku
i have to say that it is the best ff game that i have played besides 789

ragesRemorse
I trulydont believe there are really that many good FF games, but the ones that are good are of the funnest RPG's out there. Mystic quest was terrible, 1,2,5,9 X-2 are not really worth playing. The whole card thing in 8 got on my nerves,but the story was compelling. I dont think final fantasy will have a better or more engrossing than FF10

Maverick2364
The only flaw I found in X was the somewhat annoying music lol.

ragesRemorse
i actually enjoyed the music but thats just me. I think X-2 had the worst and most corny music of all the games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.