Wolverine vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
im sure this has been discussed before, but i did a search and couldnt find it. so who do you think would win? i think Wolverine could pull it off, though Deadpool will give him a run for the money.

Nataku8188
Wolverine couldn't possibly win. He can't kill deadpool because Thanos made deadpool eternal just to please death. Plus Deadpool's healing factor is stronger and he just needs to put a bullet in wolvie's eye.

Mane
and wolvie will heal. dont forget hes got an adamantium skeleton that acts as a bulletproof shield. dont waste my time.

Nataku8188
Dude... if you shoot in his EYE the bullet will ricochet around in his adamantiium skull and thrash his brain. He can't even regrow limbs (notice in AOA he lost his hand and didnt regrow it) nevermind his brain.

Hostile
They did this in the comic, y'know. Lemme show ya how it started:

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/shoryuken.jpg

And how it ends:

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/shoryuken2.jpg

Nataku8188
Deadpool's new healing factor can regenerate him from just his hand. That fight was before this. If you're talking that era fight, then yeah, wolvie will win. But now, no way.

Hostile
"New"? He started off being able to regen from one hand, right? Then after that shit with Sasquatch and Killbrew he was much slower... and now its back again? Awesome big grin

Nataku8188
Now its moreso. Thanos made him literaly unkillable. Has to with him trying to impress death and such.

DarkCrawler
I thought it was Deadpool hitting on Death and Thanos not wanting competitors. So Thanos made Deadpool immortal so he couldn't get into realm of Death.

Shadow_King
ok..... i think it would be a stale mate.

papablkbear
gentlemen wolverine and deadpool have fought after his little run in with thanos and death and wolverine beat pool. Wolverine nows he can't kill him so he took pleasure in beating the crap out of him.

Hostile
Hahahahah! FAR more logical, and hilariously Deadpool-like. Cursed with immortality, I love it big grin

Agent X, right? I need to read that shit.

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, Wolverine is snapping him in half and he's still making jokes. Too funny the way he actually says "Shoryuken!". Deadpool's the best.

He's immortal, Wolverine could win and obviously has won. But to say that Deadpool could not beat Wolverine is a bit much. He could. Wolverine is like, Marvel's boy though. So I doubt he'd lose really, no surprise he won. Considering what Deadsy has come back from, that impalement at the end isn't much.

-AC

Shadow_King
deadpool is immortal then dead pool would win.

Alpha Centauri
In the long run, yes he would. I believe anyway. Not much Wolverine can do besides physical damage and we saw in that comic how serious Deadpool takes that.

-AC

Nataku8188
My point exactly, they'll never have an underground favorite like deadpool beat the mascot character. But in realistic comparison, DP comes out on top.

Shadow_King
i always thought deadpool to be the quiet one who has no emotion and he kills anyone in his way. i never knew deadpool was a joker.

Mane
i think Wolvie would win in the beginning, but Wolverine would die before Deadpool.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. Deadpool is more than capable of killing him. If only he'd be serious dammit.

-AC

Nataku8188
But then he wouldn't be the same character, now would he ?

Alpha Centauri
I'm not saying permanently. Would just be nice to see him flip out and go sick for once. We almost saw it when Sandi got beat up and put in hospital.

-AC

Shadow_King
you want to see deadpool go crazy.

Alpha Centauri
Not literally insane but it would be cool to see him have a moment like Wolverine where he goes completely mad and starts taking people out. Unleashing the rage. He doesn't do it often.

-AC

Shadow_King
oh that would be cool.

manjaro
ppl alwyas confuse 'beat" with "kill" neither can kill each other but wolverine would "beat" deadpool. with regards to the shooting him in the eye thing I dont think that would do much good becuase just like he always does whenever he heals up from bullets his body usually spits them back out. also, we have seen on many occasion when wolvie has been burned to a crisp and he always comes back(except for when the sentinels killed him of course) operatively i can think of new xmen where he and jean were trapped on magneto's asteroid as they hurdled towards he sun and his eyes kept burning away and growing back. s im sure this would include brain matter as well

Alpha Centauri
That's regeneration though, not healing. Deadpool has better healing than Wolverine. But the time Wolverine dropped him from that stabbing thing he did in the comic Deadpool heals. Wolverine could and would beat him. Deadpool would beat Wolverine in some encounters also though.

-AC

Nataku8188
Uhm... Wolverine cant regrow lost limbs. If he has no brain left he cannot regenerate. A bullet in the eye would kill wolverine.

Shadow_King
we know you told us.

Nataku8188
I was telling manjaro

Hostile
You speak the truth, Merc With A Mouth, Deadpool is indeed the best. He might be the comic relief (not to mention the laughing stock) of the Marvel universe, but nobody offers more bang for your buck than Deadpool. He's got the best moves, the best comedy, and some of the best art. He's crazy, sadistic, mean, warped, abused, scarred and everything a real hero should be. Hell, I'm waiting for his Roshambu rematch VS Captain America. Somebody needs to teach that square-jawed jerk a lesson.

Also, I didn't realise Wolverine's regeneration was quite so weak. He regrows from nothing more than a smouldering skeleton in the Venom comics, but I've heard them lamented for such a stretch of the imagination.

Nataku8188
Yeah, thats bullshit. Wolverine's factor is good, but not that good. In the old comics he couldnt regrow a ****ing hand. Unless some new events pumped the **** outta his regens (I wouldnt doubt it, marvel likes uber characters) then that was an all time low for story writers.

Hostile
I wouldn't go that far. Inaccurate or not, I think a lot of us will agree it was a DAMN good story, especially for Venom. big grin

Nataku8188
I never read it :: Frowns :: Im too poor to buy comics.

ragesRemorse
What is up with all this deadpool nonsense? i mean yeah he is a neat character, but as a main threat..no? One kick ass assasin that may be able to take down a few lesser comic characters, but who gives a whoop. He hasnt earned what the others have . There is no way the Berserker machine is going to lose to a lesser weapon of deadpool, Wolvie would Snniikktt,, snnaakkt All over dead pool

Nataku8188
You really don't know much about deadpool buddy.

Hostile
If your connection is better than 56k, I strongly suggest you start "purchasing" these comics from "IRC Supermarkets", if you get my hint.

And if THAT is too freakin subtle, PM me angel

ragesRemorse: you're gauging them by their popularity in the Marvel universe. That's fair enough, but if we take into account their current situations (Deadpool being immortal, Wolverine lacking adamantium) do you conceed that Deadpool would wipe the floor with Beserker Machine?

ragesRemorse
No of course not, i mean why do you invest in hero's who have nearly any limitations? I liked dead pool at first but he just got way to out of hand man. Wolverine shouldnt even Bone claws on one of his hands, but duie to bad change of writers we still do. I think they both need to be retired soon i mean comic characters age what every 8 to 1 human years or somthing like that. Wolvie and haalf of both the marvel and D.c universes needs to be retired, and maybe even killed off , pave way for some new generations of stories

Hostile
I'm hardly an expert, but i'm in strong disagreement with you on that. There's a LOT of shit Marvel can afford to kill, but I dont think Wolverine or Deadpool (two of their coolest characters) fall into that catagory.

bardock
deadpool. wolvie won because of the popular vote though

papablkbear
What are u serious? U can't kill off certain characters then you lose fans and alot of fan base. Hell why would u want someone new when u can build on the old and revamp them to give them a better edge or something knew. But don't kill them off so u can replace them with someone just like them. Hell MARVELl,D.C.,TOP COW,WILDSTORM,AND ALL THE OTHER HAVE KILLED OF THERE CHARACTERS numerous times but they bring them because there still stories behind those characters and it's what the fans want.

ragesRemorse
No i know im just getting tired of the redundant stories they take us in with them, or the vague references to them. I mean really i have been a fan for a long time thirll me,

Irish Wolverine
How are current Deadpool comics? I loved the old ones, then they started to suck.

SnakeEyes
u do not understand though, unless DP could somehow disconnect Wolverines Adamantium limb, he could not get off am arm. he could possibly get the skin and muscle off
but thats all

Nataku8188
He could sever the space between the two bones there budy, like the wrist. All he would have to do is cause enough force to shred the outter layers of muscle, then pull the bones right out. Bam. No more hand.

Based on the fact that his healing factor cant even regrow limbs, im trying to say he would NOT be able to survive a bullet in the eyee

Alpha Centauri
"I didn't realise Wolverine's regeneration was quite so weak."

Even if it was amazing he'd lose adamantium wherever he had to regenerate. The adamantium wasn't born with him, let's not forget that.

Deadpool is the shit. If anything he doesn't get ENOUGH praise. If you feel Deadpool is a low character just because many people don't know him then you really need to start reading his comics.

-AC

SnakeEyes
i am still not so sure about that. I mean, Wolverine has fought many foes with swords b4 and i have seen him get slashed and hacked all over the arms, torso, back, neck, legs and so on. I saw all of his skin and muscle get blown off his entire arm in new x-men, and all of his skeleton (or at least the arm it showed, was covered with Adamantium. I saw no spaces where it could be cut off.

he could survive a bullet to the eye. Wolverine stabbed all threee claws into Sabertooth's head and Sabertooth survived. (not: wolvie and sabertooth have the same level healing factor)

Mane
i agree. Cassandra Nova shot wolvie with acid, and it ate everything on his arm down to the adamantium skeleton, and he grew it all back.

Nataku8188
if you got the bone away from the rest of the bones it wouldnt heal because the muscle would have nothing to heal to. What Im saying is if you manage to remove the bone from his body it wont grow back and hes ****ed. Thats how he lost his hand in AoA

Alpha Centauri
He did lose his hand in AOA and he couldn't regenerate anything with adamantium. If he grew his hand back it's be just bone. Deadpool's blades are among the sharpest in the Marvel universe and not to mention he has a quicker healing rate than Wolverine does.

Wolverine would win the battle but I think Deadpool would win the war.

-AC

Hostile
Irish Wolverine: I have no idea whats current, but I can tell you that the Deadpool comic series starts to suck at about #49, and gets good again from about #56. I consider the Punisher story, the stuff about the cop's wife, and Boy Pool (or whatever the **** his name was) to be an absolute waste of good paper. However the closing 10-15 issues of the series are REALLY good. I recommend.

Also, Agent X rocks, but i'm sure there's people around here that can give you a more professional oppinion on it.

Alpha Centauri
I agree with Hostile for the most part but all Deadpool's are worth checking out if only for the humour.

-AC

Irish Wolverine
Sweet, I'll check them out.

merovaine
Hostile, the pics you showed us in ur earlier posts were very misleading. It starts out like that yeah, and then Wolvie gets his butt kicked ard pretty much until DP gets a hallucination coz T-ray is doin sum magic to his head. SO DP while DP is distracted by the girl in his hallucination, Wolvie launches from behind DP then DP turns ard to TELL WOLVIE that he finally figured out who the girl was in his hallucination. THAT's when we get DP being stabbed by Wolvie.

In another Wolvie comic, Wolverine #88 (Dec '94), Wolvie gets beaten by Deadpool. Pretty easily i might add.

Anyhow I love both characters, but in VS forums I'd wanna go by evidence and try to be impartial. They've tangled b4, and the battles are always in favour of deadpool.

srankmissingnin
In Wolverine #88, Logan's heeling factor isn't working. The fight starts off with with Wolverine skewering Deadpool then beating on him until he gets stabed through the lungs and with out his healing factor Wolverine goes down. When Wolverine kicks in again Deadpool books it.

Wolverine beat Deadpool in the Annual that had Werewolfs, would have won in 88 if his healing factor was working and had the upper hand in Wolverine 154-55

ayjay
imo..deadpool takes it.....he is a VERY talented fighter and very accurate when he wants to be...i think he could take wolvs....DP's had his brains blown apart and hes still kool....wolverine goes down after a few days of fighting....

PS. i am NOT a DP fanboy beacuase of my sig and avatar...i just like him...but i like wolverine lots aswell....

srankmissingnin
The thing with Deadpool that also should be considered is he is a total wack job and if he has a reason to win a fight he will do anything he needs to. I think Wolverine will win but heck DP beat suped up Weapon X, Sabretooth when it was do or die... so you never know.

long pig
I loved DP he was like a dark humored spiderman...who didnt mind blowin a few heads off....but i felt like there were something missin with him...like he has nothing too special to be a real contender...wolvie has adamantium...dp has weapons...which wolvie could use if he got his hands on them...DP needs more superpower!

chutiya_kmcMods
Deadpoool wins youpi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.