D.C. Karate kid VS Marvels Champion of the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papablkbear
I've been doing my homework on these two character and i think it would be a good fight.

Asian Hulk
you are just ****in insulting me!!!!papablkbear

bardock
are we talkin daniel san here?

papablkbear
No man there's a D.C character called the karate kid he's totally hardcore

papablkbear
http://dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.html?sc_dc_itemCode=karatekid

papablkbear
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

bardock
is he like the shang chi/iron fist of dc or something?

papablkbear
ya something like that bardock check out the links i put hopefully it will help u see where im comming from

bardock
he kicks ass. he held his own against superboy. that is better than the majority of the marvel/dc universe could say. it would be a close one

papablkbear
i would love for the champion and karate kid to meet some where and go at it

bardock
i want to learn martial arts from that guy.

Scoobless
does KK have his own comic or is he part of a team?

long pig
if you give Karate Kid 100 class strength and a few billion years to learn and train every known fighting style in the universe, then, you will have a close fight for The Champion of the Universe.
but KK isnt a match for him now.
hes out muscled and Champ knows more martial arts than him.

Jason8200
There is no way this guy could take Champion of the Universe. Immortal Entity with Cosmic powers vs a skilled martial artist? He might be a well trained fighter but he has ZERO powers. He spent a mortal lifetime training... Champion has spent eons.

long pig
Yeah, thats what i was trying to say.

not to downplay the Kid, cuz he is a really good martial artist.

But Champ is billions and billions of years old....he was created right after the big bang happend.

He's spent his time learning every single known martial art and mastering it.

He is an Immortal He can augment his 100class strength 10 fold if needed with power primevil.

He has super speed and flight and super everything else.

KK vs Champ is like saying
Flash vs the Runner is a good fight because they're both fast on thier feet.

hoorayforpeepee
but remember when thing whooped his ass?

and karate kid has bested a daxamite....just absorb that for a second. this guy is so good at martial arts he beat a daxamite.

The Flash
Thing did whoop Champion's ass, but he was very depowered.

And how powerful are daxamites?

long pig
Thing fought Champ while champ was bored and wanted to leave, also he was extremly depowered...and also they were boxing.

The original Champ has no physical equal.

Could KK beat Thanos? Cuz Champ was beating his ass until Thanos tricked him (champ is a victim of shit writing sometimes)

K Von Doom
Originally posted by long pig
Could KK beat Thanos? Cuz Champ was beating his ass until Thanos tricked him (champ is a victim of shit writing sometimes)

I wouldn't say Champion was beating Thanos. But Thanos would have been squashed if he didn't have that forcefield or if Champion held out for one more regular punch instead of one planet-shattering one.

Cosmic Cube
If Champ has the power primordial, no-one short of the PF is beating him. I believe he beat Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.