Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captian Rogue
Get's out the rum, anyone like to join me? -ties a balloon to finger-
-takes a mouth full of rum-

Chelse_gladrin9
ill stay here with ye!!!~~~!!! ,WHERES THE RUM?!?!?!!? DO U HAVE COKE 2? beer drunkand do you have.... apples?

Captian Rogue
i have everything ye shall need for a good pirate party -holds out bottle of rum- Welcome to the caribbean love...

Chelse_gladrin9
been welcomed already, you're not a eunuch (sp) are you? huh

POTC_fanatic
*Comes in and yells* "Drink up me hearties yo ho!" ((I'm already drunk...))

Chelse_gladrin9
oooooooooooki.... ::dances on the table:: Happy Dance Happy Dance kickingkickingkicking
"REALLY bad eggs!"

Bloom4ever
yay!! a pirate party!! i'm there big grin big grin

Chelse_gladrin9
we're here!

JacksBabe777
I'm in!

Bloom4ever
well someone pass round the rum!

POTC_fanatic
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me.
We pillage and plunder, we rifle and loot, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We kidnap and ravge and don't give a hoot, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We kindle and char and inflame and ignite, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We burn up the city we're really a fright, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villians and knaves, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
We're devils and blacksheep, we're really bad eggs, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.
Aye but we're loved by our mommies 'n dads, drink up me hearties, Yo Ho.

Chelse_gladrin9
*hands over the rum* DRINK UP ME 'EARTIES YO HO!! drunk cheers

POTC_fanatic
Gets on table continues singing falls off.

JackieSparrow
sry just thought that poped into my head lets make "fake" names and like roles for ourselves just to be random and fun they can be related to the movie and such stuff like that or they can be completly random...
I am Jessie Sparrow Jacks daughter
Just had to put that there cause I know everyone would call that so HA!

JacksBabe777
I'm Anna-Maria. (I think he has a thing for me!!!!!) well maybe not but oh well!!!big grin

Bloom4ever
hmm *goes off to think of a piratey name*

JackieSparrow
*walks in and looks around room, picks up bottle of rum and sits in corner, bottle wizzes past head and hits wall*

Bloom4ever
*takes another drink*

where did all the pirates go?

JackieSparrow
Ok looks a little bit calmer *walks out of corner another bottle flys at head* WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DOES SOMEONE WANT ME DEAD! *looks around* o

Captian Rogue
-starts to sing- fruzzle me dammizzles, bad frimly eggms...

Chelse_gladrin9
~talks as if reall drunk~ IM onlyHALF.... DRUNK.... (not really) my name....'ll be ummmmmmmb....uuummmmbb. Anita. Will....andEliazbeths daughter!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

JackieSparrow
Now people can be ticked at both of us yay!!! *takes bottle of rum starts drinking* this wont be fun till later but might as well get ready now

Bloom4ever
pirate tassie has sneaked online just to talk to y'all!! shifty big grin

*sneaks out with all the rum* devil

JackieSparrow
*watches* where the hell did everybody go? damn now Ive got no rum!!!!

Captian Rogue
-hands JackieSparrow a bottle of rum- WELCOMZ TO ZA PAARTY LOVE, DRINK UP ME HEARTIES' YO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackieSparrow
My name is Jess thank you very much! *snatches rum*

Captian Rogue
yer very much welcon love! -plays with balloon that is tied onto finger-

JackieSparrow
right *walks off slowly looking back*

airangel429
keep this thread under control or I will delete it..okie smile

Captian Rogue
-puts arm around airangel429- what do ya mean love? were just havin a lil pirate party wif a lil rum mate...wanna join us? -holds out a bottle of rum-

JackieSparrow
*walks over and separates them* dont scare her or she'll close it too...I will take this *takes bottle of rum and walks off*

JackieSparrow
*looks around* sooooooooooo...what did everyone leave me to die here with my bottle o' rum! hey just like Jack *looks around quickly takes deep breath* thank god Elizabeths not here

Captian Rogue
lol, yeah mate, SHE TOOK ME RUM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! -HALLUSONATES- THERE SHE IS -HOLD RUM TIGHTLY- DON'T TAKE ME RUM!!!!!!!!

JackieSparrow
*looks over* where is she? *looks around* I dont see her...just to be safe *jumps under table* she wont find me here...hahaha

Chelse_gladrin9
okkkkkkkk.... a little tomuch rummm.... ~wobbles like an indiot~

JackieSparrow
Theres no such thing as a little too much rum *falls over* ow! blame it on Elizabeth she pushed me! owwwww

JackieSparrow
*stands up and slams rum on table* God why am I always the only one here I come no one is here so I hafta get the rum myself isnt this a resturant I mean come on man *takes a step and falls over* Ill sew!

airangel429
*goes and steals the rum from jackie and starts chugging it*

Captian Rogue
-sits in corner of the bar and startes into goblet of rum, looking glum and starts to mumble to self- ........................................

Chelse_gladrin9
she didt push you, she tried to take your rum and burn it!!
~holds rum tight aginst chest and looks every where anxiously~

Captian Rogue
-starts to mumble louder- of course they hate ye! -takes a sip of rum-

JackieSparrow
*goes up to airangel and slaps her* that is for taking my rum and calling me Jackie my name is Jessie get it right (member name in process of being changed) and Elizabeth pushed me while she was taking my rum to go burn it. *Walks up to Captian Rouge* are you talking to me? (grrr I want to watch Benny and Joon but it's late and a school night ah who am I kidding Im not going to bed before 11:30 anyway that movie is extreamly random when Johnnys in the bath tub I started cracking up for no reason and my cousin was just staring at me before that I watched fear dot com someone go to feardotcom.com tell me if its a real site and if ya die)

InViSiblE69JPL
im not dead yet!(i went to feardotcom) its just a site about the movie! is the party still going on???? *looks around for rum*

Sarah_Sparrow
Avast! Come t'join the party! 'And me some rum, will ya? Now...What does one eat at an upmarket shindig such as this?eek!

Chelse_gladrin9
what am i missing.... so many things to do.. im not drunk no more!!!! give me the rum!!

Bloom4ever
*wanders back in swaying*
wacko wonder if i'm drunk yet, man??

Captian Rogue
AYE BLAST I FORGOT THE FOOD!!! -runs to kitchen and brings out rum cookies- EAT UP ME HEARTIES YO HO...lol

Captian Rogue
-falls on floor-

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh ive come to join the part but it seems your all drunk on the floor.
Aye all the more rum for me Yo Ho Ho its apirates life for me. sick Happy Dance

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Arrgh Arrgh Now its my turn to get drunk. *Glug Glug Glug* Arrgh *Fall on floor and starts to snor ZZZZZZZ* sick eek!

CAPTIN_BOJANGLE
ARGHHH! Slake me parched throat barman wit tha fine Jamaican grog...jus bring me tha bottle quickly or suffer tha consequences! *swats at flies overhead* sick

ArrghPirateGirl
Argrrrh*Gets up off flore, sees captain bonjangle walks over* Arrgh Im after ya rum beware Arrgh *Grabs bonjangles rum. Glug Glug Glug* BURB* falls drunk again and starts to snore ZZZZZZ*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh. Where's the rum gone. Arrgh thats right I drunk it all. Aye now i got a head ach. Now to steal another pirates rum Arrgh

Captian Rogue
-talks in sleep- hmmm, ummm yeah...i rum....limbo..............ZzZzZz

JessieSparrow
am I the only one who can slightly hold my liquor? whoa room spinning make it stop make it stop! *slams rum on table* ow that was loud.

FieryDragon
*drinks some of the rum*

mmm, that's goooood stuff, right there.

*hops up on a table and sits down on it to drink some more*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Im awake mummy HUH!!! Where the bloody hell am I*sees rum*
YUm RUM * Glug Glug*

FieryDragon
*gulps down some more rum*

Parties, I love parties! Drinks all around!

*collapses against the wall*

Orlando Bloom03
............drunk

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Give me ya rum ya arrgh *falls over rum bottle* laughing pirate

Captian Rogue
.........ARGG!...-gets out gun and randomly points it at people- HANDS OFF ME RUM!!!......

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Why does everthing keep spinning around so fast *stumbles around room*

Arrgh there after me rum. You cant bloody have it. *starts a punch up with an invisable person.
Hands of me rum ya bloody scallywag Arrgh pirate

JessieSparrow
theres no one trying to steal your bloody rum everyones to much of a wimp like Will!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh What do you mean ya want me rum. Ye cant have it Arrgh. *runs after invisible person and runs into wall* ouch beer messed

Captian Rogue
ARGG!!! -head falls on table-

Orlando Bloom03
DrinkUp MeHearties YO HO!!!!

Captian Rogue
-starts to sing- WE PILLEGE WE PLUNDER WE RIFLE AND LOOT.......

JessieSparrow
*starts laughing* I think this is about the sadest bunch of pirates I have ever seen...then why am I here...because I dont have a damn ship...and why dont I have a ship...I dont know!

tassie
lol we're not sad big grin

*whispers* well maybe they are, but i'm just here for the rum....

JessieSparrow
*whispers back* alright whatd ya say you and me steal the rest of the rum in this place and then go out to the dock and steal one of these low lifes ships...they had to have had some way to get here

tassie
*whispers to JessieSparrow* i'm right behind ya...

Captian Rogue
-slaps tassie across the face- GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! pirate

Captian Rogue
i have no idea! -takes a swig of rum-

JessieSparrow
*whispers to Tassie* after she stops beating the crap out of you follow me down to the dock

tassie
*throws rum bottle across the room where it breaks loudly silencing the room*
*gets up and puts on high heels to look tall and intimidating*

Aye, you be talkin to me like tha? pirate

Fight! Fight! Fight!

*sneaks out behind Jessie with all the rum while evry1 looks around for the fight* devil

woot! go us!

stick out tongue eek!

Phoenix
"Why is the rum gone?!?"

JessieSparrow
*to Tassie as were walking down the street* now they may come after us but they prolly wont be moving to fast considering theyre drunk and just plain stupid but if they do I recomend you run

tassie
laughing

*takes off high heels and becomes shorter than Jessie again*

oh yeah and *runs*

kitty29
Hi everyone

tassie
who is this miscreant who dare distract us?

kitty29
hello
don't be speaking to me like that miffed

tassie
hello missy, dont be comin here tellin me what to say, eh miss katherine?
y'anderstand ?

kitty29
i don't understand

tassie
huh ??? oooookkkkk

*abandons kitty and runs back to the dock to meet Jessie*

JessieSparrow
Im sensing some personal issues going on there...anyway what one do ya want *motions to bunches of ships* none of them are too big are they

tassie
lol we're actually on at the same time, jessie

hmm, let's go with that one! *points at big ship with black sails* shifty hehe

Captian Rogue
-takes swig of rum from flask- .................ARRG! pirate

JessieSparrow
*looks around* did you hear something?...o well *climbs up on ship* hello...hello...anyone here...guess not

tassie
ummm.... what rum?? lol, Jessie, i don't think they've realized as yet that all their rum is gone cool

*runs up ship*
Whoo, MY OWN SHIP FINALLY! pirate

oops, said that a little too loud. *turns around to see pirates chasing after us looking for their rum*

um, Jessie, u better get this thing going

JessieSparrow
*starts running untieing ropes* are you gonna help!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye you bloody Scallywags get back here. No one steals the rum apart from me Arrgh

*Runs onto ship*

Where's the rum gone?

*Trips over rum bottle and falls flat on face* sick

Captian Rogue
AYE! AVAST YE RUM STEALIN' SCALLYWAGS!!! WERE TRYIN' TA' 'AVE A PARTY 'ERE...pirate

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh

*Gets up and picks up rum bottle. Takes a drink*

Aye So give us our rum back ya scallywags. eek!

Captian Rogue
-walks away, pacing with really big steps and jumps a few times- 'ere 'it 'is, -opens lid- me extra rum storage...YIPPY, the party can go on!!! -takes bottles of rum and carries them back to the tavern- LET THE PARTY GO ON!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
*Follow Captain Rouge back into Cavern drinks rest of rum out of bottle*

Arrgh RUM RUM RUM. Gimme Rum

*Jumps back on table and starts to dance with invisible friend*

DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO pirate

johnny.d girl
the whole world should be made of rum *drinx himself to sleep*
*next day* arrgh i got a bloody saw head *stumbles and bumps
into will*
gimmy rum mate! or i'll......................i'll arrgh rum mate NOW!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Its me best Matie
* runs over to Johnny.d girl*
Arrgh wheres all the rum I want some now. Arrgh RUM RUM RUM
Gimme RUM RUM RUM I love Rum sick

tassie
No!! they have more rum!! Bloody pirates

ah well, heheh we have their ship! Ahoy matey, to tortuga we go where the real pirates dwell! If any other man ((or woman of course)) here so wishes to join us, speak now or forever hold your peace

sauron
PAR-TAY

*music blasts* everybody dance now

whooot

dancing queen, young and sweet onleeee seventeeeeennnn

*breakdances*

*brings ale from tig party in*

HELLO FORUM NEIGHBORS!!!!!!

JessieSparrow
Well guess their holding their peace...lets be off!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh who needs to go off pirating when ye got the rum ya could ever dream of. pirate Though a bit of treasure would be nice.

*Start to go over and join Jessie Sparrow but see rum and runs after it*

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
M

JessieSparrow
Anyway...I highly doubt we want people like that *motions to pirategirl who is guzzling rum* to help us get this ship out of here and out there *motions to ocean...stops for a minute and gets a very Jack-like expression on her face* aw crap were gonna need the damn loons to get the ship outta here...look at the size of it...oh well I guess if they do get annoying we can always throw 'em over board (all my expressions are very "Jack-like" considering I am his daughter)

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Ha Ha You need Loony's. Hahahahaha. *Guzzles more rum*
Well your never going to get us Loonys out of here without rum. Aye so lets think. Hmmm your never going to get out of here. HA HA.

ArrghPirateGirl
*Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle* sick *Looks over at JessieSparow* sick

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh it looks like your all on your own on your little boat boat

*Drinks rest of rum out of bottle*

Aye your back. Ya cant have me rum. NOOOOOOOOOO keep away Keeep away. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*Runs away from her rum loving invisible friend*drunk

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*Runs into wall for the second time*

Oww that hurt. *Looks Around* Yay the bloody scallywags gone!!!
Hey where's the rum gone?????ermm Arrgh Bloody Pirates!!!piratepirate2

JessieSparrow
*picks up rum waving it tauntingly in front of pirategirls face* do you want it do you well first you have to get all of the pirates out of this bar and onto that ship right over there when you do that they'll be a lot more rum than this one mesily bottle of rum

ArrghPirateGirl
RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*Turnns to rest of drunks in bar*

Aye All of you scallwags who want piles of ree rum follow me QUICK

*Grabs rum out of JessieSparrows hands and walks out of bar with rest of the rum loving pirates* pirate beer

airangel429
Argh, but I believe that was MY rum! *takes rum from PirateGirl and runs off* big grin

tassie
Hey!! I need rum too!! JessieSparrow, sorry there mate, but i have to...
*abandons ship and runs behind airangel*

JessieSparrow
*stares after them* one bloody bottle of rum and theres a whole bushel below deck this makes so much sense *lightbulb* whoever wants to meet Jack Sparrow better get on this boat right now

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh You have more rum GIMME GIMME GIMME
RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*gets onto ship with JessieSparrow and starts looking around for more rum while muttering to self*
Rum where are you Oh Rum

ArrghPirateGirl
*relizes what JessieSparrow said*
JACK SPARROW

Captian Rogue
ARRG! I BE THA' CAP'N...YER'ALL DO AS I SAY...ARRG! pirate

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh what about me what do I do??? pirate

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye I know Ill go get all the rum beer
*goes below deck*
-several minutes later-
Rum maties
*starts to guzzle out of a bottle*

Captian Rogue
I SAY WE BOARD 'OUR SHIP...SET SAIL (taking all our rum of course) AND MAKE TASSIE WALK THE PLANK....!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye good idea. Where be Tassie. Its time for her to walk the plank.
*takes another guzzle of rum* beer
Aye and she can walk the plank to
*points to rum loving invisible pirate* pirate

tassie
NOO!! You won't be getting this here pirate so easily!!
Think about this, it was me and Jessie who got y'all this ship in the first place!! *begs* JESSIE, HELP!!! *opens bag and returns all the rum to evry1*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh more rum. Good. I think ya will be safe now.
*starts to guzzle some more rum*
But she still needs to walk the plank
*point to invisible pirate agin*
She stole all my rum and drunk it all mad

ArrghPirateGirl
*starts shuving pirate towards the plank. Other pirates start giving her strange looks*
Aye and I hope the bloody sharks eat ya *yells over side of ship*
Well thats her gone. So what do we do now? beer

tassie
hmm *looks around*
Guess he killed the invisible pirate, cuz i'm still here...

ah well, back to the party ((or are we still going to see Jack? big grin))

ArrghPirateGirl
Turns to Tassie

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Im a gal not a bloke Grrr Mabye we should make you walk the plank.
*Gives tassie grumpy look*
How Rude Hmph. Can we make her walk the plank yet?

JessieSparrow
*walks onto deck as if appearing from no where* were not making anyone walk the plank especially tassie just think what would Jack say if he found out his daughters friend was killed by you *points to pirategirl* I wouldnt think hed be to happy with that. *to captian rouge* you are not the captian of this ship becuase one I was here before you were two Im the only one who knows where were going and three Im the one who made you get on this bloody ship in the first place. Now get to work you can have rum later and if any of you want to even get within 50 feet of Jack Id listen to what I have to say *stops to ponder that made sense didnt it*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh but I want rum now Im thirsty. Oh and we werent realy going to make Tassie walk the plank. Oh and i already made that rum stealing scallywag walk the plank so its a bit late for that.
*nods head. pirates around there shake there heads as if saying she is crazy*
Oh where are we going??? pirate2 I hope its not to far cause i get realy bad seasickness!!sick

JessieSparrow
*walks up extreamly close to pirate girl* your a pirate and you get seasick?...anyway you have to control these urges for rum because there may come a time when you are deprieved of it...and you will find out where were going when the time is right which it isnt right now *walks off to stear ship*

ArrghPirateGirl
OWWW I wanted rum. Hmmm wait the reason I get seasick is cause I get drunk. Ohhhh
*looks around bordely*
Im thirsty. Hey Captain what am I ment to be doing??????

ArrghPirateGirl
Ahoy Maties!
*sits down and tries to get the last drops of rum out of an empty bottle*
Im thirsty. Are we there yet???? beer

tassie
oops, sorry she can't let a fellow jack-loving, rum-returning pirate walk the plank no

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Thats right SHE. pirate Arrgh are we there yet????

tassie
hmm..... *looks over to the captain*.... where the hell is the captain???

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Yeh where is the captain. Hey wait this is a good thing. While she is gone wanna go sneack some rum from below deck.

tassie
hmm *looks around to make sure no one's there* hehe why not?

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh of corse why not. *Sneeks below deck with tassie*

trade
hey every1

tassie
shifty right behind ya, we better hurry before the crew spots us

tassie
aye, welcome aboard, trade, how be things with you?

trade
great bring a spot a rum for the likes ah meeee!lol

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Dont draw attention to us we have to get the rum remeber

trade
actually .... MAN OVER BOARD .... trade is lost in a sea of sharks..... tries to swim to safety but is too drunk... this makes no sensebig grin .... *waves sadly * ... drowns (until 2morrow cu guys & gurls ) ...bye

tassie
oh yeah, follow us trade, we're going below deck to steal the rum, Shhhhhh

ArrghPirateGirl
Be very quiet if the captain catches us we would probally have to walk the plank.

trade
remember i drowned until l8r lol hehehhehhehheheh well bye

tassie
oh well, bye trade, more rum for me!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh you drowned okay Ill remeber
*continues search for rum*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Look Rum
*points to rum storage*
RUM RUM RUM WE FOUND IT
*grabs a couple of bottles and starts to scull them*

trade
hey i want rum i'm back

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye but its my Rum
*sculls some more. Throws Trade a bottle*
Just make shure JessieSparrow doesnt see the bottle

ArrghPirateGirl
*drinks a stack of rum and walks around bumping into things stupidly while singing*
Arrgh its a pirates life for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*falls drunk on face*

JessieSparrow
*closes cork on last bottle of "rum" which is actually salt water and motions for random pirate to come over* I want you to take this down to the little rats below deck tell them youve found another stash of rum but this was all that was left dont hint at all that I know theyre down there or Ill have to hurt you and I doubt either of us wants that *random pirate walks away with stash of "rum" Jessie stares out to sea* hopefully Jacks still in Tortuga I didnt think itd take this long to get a crew...he better still be there I doubt theyll believe me after a while and theres no Jack and no rum cause theyre finishing it off so quick *looks around sees no one* what the bloody hell they better all be dead and not below deack getting drunk

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>