Pablo Q&A - 8/5/04

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bass
Can anyone post a transcript of Pablo's answers here? Or, if you can't, could someone at least give a full summary of ALL the answers he gave, and not just the main ones? Thanks for anyone who contributes!

Anakin2Vader
What Pablo Q&A are you talking about? The Q&A drop box at HS? or something else?

Anakin2Vader
Since some people wont let it go...

Is Qui-Gon Sifo Dias?

Is Dooku Sifo Dias?

PH - No and no. Sifo-Dyas is... Sifo-Dyas.

Anakin2Vader
Will Toonbuck Toora be in any scenes in Ep. III?

There will likely be a Sy Myrth or two attending the ballet, but that hasn't been filmed yet.
*** He didnt really say ballet did he?***

Bass
Yeah, I meant the HS dropbox that was updated last night.

Anakin2Vader
It is rumored Shaak Ti is murdered at the ahnds of General Grevious. Can you confirm or deny this?

No, that's not what happens. Good idea, though.

We haven't heard much about poor Jar Jar Binks in EP3. Just that his role is smaller than it was in AOTC and that he doesn't die. Does he do anything mildly significant in this film?

He turns his head and looks at someone.

Master, please, follow the following instructions: extract the last webdoc "Behind the Curtains" with DAP, play it with Quick Time Player AND PAUSE IT AT 5:33 MINUTES! SAW IT? YES, IT'S ANAKIN & OBI-WAN DUELING! AND THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME FLOOR! THEY ARE IN SEPARATED PLATFORMS, OBI IN A RETANGULAR ONE AND SKYWALKER IN A ROUND ONE! CAN WE EXPECT THIS TO BE A CONFIRMATION OF THE SPOILER THAT THEY WOULD "FORCE SURF" IN THE LAVA USING SUCH DEVICES?WHAT DO YOU SAY?

There's no Force surfing. That'd be silly. A better question would be trying to figure out the purpose of those platforms you see.

How many bodyguard's does Grievous have?
Two.

I believe Lucas has referred to "the scene that explains it all" in EP III. Was he referring to a long setup scene like the dinner scene in TPM or a revelatory scene like the "No, I am your father" scene?

No, it has more to do with a character who has been left out of the loop being informed about some disturbing developments, and then springing into action.

Anakin2Vader
Considering when Obi Wan got knighted he was able to take Anakin on, why hasn't Anakin taken on a padawan? More importantly is this a cause of friction between Anakin and the council?

Anakin expresses no interest in taking on a Padawan. But he does have issues concerning the Jedi council's rate of promotion.

Another question - Since Obi-Wan is on the Council in Ep III, is it safe to say he is a Jedi Master? Or is he like Ki-Adi-Mundi and on the Council as a Knight?

No, he's a Master. And it looks like we may have to ignore or retcon some of Ki-Adi-Mundi's backstory as the only Knight on the Council, if some of the Ep III dialogue stays to the final cut.

Does Darth Sidious have a clone?

Of himself? No.

Will Padme give birth to the Twins, on a Planet, that has already been established in Episodes I and II?

No, it's new.

Considering the last "BH" image,
are Tion Medon's people involved in any kind of fighting?

Yes, very much so. That planet is the site of a major battle.

How long did you know that Revenge of the Sith was the title? Is there any chance that Lucas could change his mind and change the title?

Revenge of the Sith was on the pre-shooting script circulated to department heads in Sydney last summer (though not on the shooting script itself -- that said something else). It won't change.

Anakin2Vader
These revealed images of Kashyyk concept art were really amazing. For sure one of the best feature in the whole history of HS until now. Thanks a lot!!!

Is there any chance that this year we'll see any similar concept arts from Tion Medon's world? Not necessarily 40 , but a few of them?

Actually, there's one piece of art from this planet that accidentally got onto the site.

**** Someone find that picture!!!***

Anakin2Vader
- In the picture with Palps, Anakin and Obi-Wan, is it possible that they are looking at a deadly robotic monstrosity?

Nope. Unless you consider a battle droids monstrosities.

What's the current planeterial census count for Episode III?

The same as before: 12. I don't foresee that changing.

We have heard that there will be a 'Fireship Captain' in Episode III. Will this fireship be putting out fires caused by the attack of the CIS at the beginning of the film, or will the fires be caused by something, or someone, else?

It's tied into the space battle at the start of the film.

Which Jedi does Commander Cody follow? How about Commander Thire and Bly?

Cody is with Obi-Wan. Bly is with Aayla. Thire is on Coruscant, not with any one specific Jedi.

So Mace doesn't die alone? So are Agen Kolar, Stass Allie, and Kit Fisto with him or something?

Check out recent Dark Horse comics to get an idea of Mace's posse.

Anakin2Vader
he also says there will be no jedi funerals and that Yoda will definately be receiving a few scrapes.

Thats pretty much all of it.

darktim1
cool may force be with you.

Sith Master X
Thanks A2V.

cornponious
What about Commander Keen?

confused

corn

cornponious
I just wanted to point this out. I find this quote very interesting. In ROTJ, when Luke is at Yoda's hut on Dagobah, Yoda is about to die. He is hobbling about the room talking to Luke. He says to Luke...

"... wounded I am...".

Is it possible that these "wounds" he speaks of are the result of the battle with Sidious?

Thoughts anyone?

corn

PVS
i thought he says "earned it i have"

full quote" soon will i rest...yes...forever sleep...earned it i have"

who knows...yoda tends to mumble smile

Sith Master X
Interesting theory.

cornponious
Going to have to watch that scene again.

corn

Creechuur
"I just wanted to point this out. I find this quote very interesting. In ROTJ, when Luke is at Yoda's hut on Dagobah, Yoda is about to die. He is hobbling about the room talking to Luke. He says to Luke...

"... wounded I am...".

Is it possible that these "wounds" he speaks of are the result of the battle with Sidious?

Thoughts anyone?"

Give me a break Corny. Youre assuming that Lucas has foresight, which he mosy definitely does not.

Bass
I would post the pic of the Utapau concept art but this forum won't let me cuz I have to be more "well known" so I guess one of our senior members will have to do it.

Thanks for the summary!

Jedi Priestess
I thought it was "earned it I have" as well.....Corn hun its time to check your hearing aide batteries! wink

Anakin2Vader
hey bass what pic do you think is of utapau .... I beleive it is this one...http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8682/8199.jpg

NoMeN
WOW, you are right, those dont seem to be wookies.

robakin
i thought the question ' does Palpatine have a clone?'
answer ' of himself? .. no' was very interesting does this mean he has a clone of someone?

cornponious
You're right, that is indeed what he says. I turned on subtitles and confirmed it.

Ignore my previous post.

big grin

corn

Anakin2Vader
I thought that too at first but then I thought ... hes got a whole army of clones so...

The question that got me goin was when he said neither Dooku or Qui Gon waas Sifo Dias... that Sifo Dias was Sifo Dias... but then I realized that he didnt say neither of them pretended to be Sifo Dias

Bass
Yeah, that's the picture. You can see everything built into the side of the "crater".

And all you have to do is watch the subtitles.

robakin
you could be right Anakin2vader I thought for a while that Qui Gon fits in somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.