i don't get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Re
i don't get the matrix at all...why is it that if the matrix world is destroyed the real world will be to????

manchichirtchit
actually, if the matrix world is destroyed doesn't necessarily mean that zion would be too. the matrix is a virtual world consisting of programs and humans' minds acting as a power source for the machines. now if the matrix was to be destroyed, the humans who are still plugged in would die. that means the machines would have to find another source of power.

JediHDM
yup. that is true. the people of Zion dont want the matrix to be destroyed, due to the fact that all those innocent minds would be kiled instantly.

Princess Re
ohh i get it..thats why niobe and neo and all are trying to keep it going

manchichirtchit
yep... except for that whole copper-top thing. and like morpheus said, the mind has troubles letting go. the people who are aware of the matrix are welcome to "opt out" while the oblivious ones continue to be batteries for the machines.

Princess Re
ohhhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.