Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
This is a discussion about the new hit movie Harold and Kumar go to white castle. Well, what did you think...those of you who saw it?

i saw it...i loved it...i thought it was great....i guess i'm sort of bias though...me and my friends always go to white castle and get a crave case...we love dem burgers...good movie....everyone should see it

Stormy Day
Great movie....but its not a hit confused

theone0103
i think it is a hit!

Stormy Day
Its made 12 mil at the box-office so far and is probaly wrap it up with a 20 mil total.Thats not hit erm

hezzy_baby
me and my friend have wanted to see it ever since we saw it in the previews at the movie theaters big grin it looks so funnny

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I havent seen it, it looks funny but i dont know if i wanna see it :-/

bardock
it looks ok

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
yeah

Stormy Day
It hilarious you should all go see it smile

theone0103
what stormy said

Myth
For being the American Pie type genre, even the commercials lack on laughs (for the type of movie that is). American Pie had people busting up just from the commercials. This keeps the crowd kind of quiet even when they spoil the best parts.

Stormy Day
The commercials where funny no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.