3 vs 3: Hulk, Thanos & Dr.Doom vs Dr.Strange, Galactus and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-Lilith-x
Who would win?

Asian Hulk
The Hulk can win

Alpha Centauri
It's a bit of a fake match. Galactus can blink them all billions of light years away.

However, I believe (I'm gonna get loads of backlash but who gives) that Superman is more than capable of losing to Dr.Doom, think about it. He could easily lose to Hulk and Thanos individually so were it not for Galactus I think Hulk, Thanos and Doom would clean up.

-AC

x-Lilith-x
"hulk can win"

- moron

Victor Von Doom
Thanos has outmaneuvred Galactus before, as has Doom.

Hulk and Superman are similar entities: SM has smartness, but nothing that matters in this match.

Doom and Thanos' powers and plans, with Hulk at their disposal is more or less unstoppable. However Galactus' raw power combined with SM and Strange's different powers is formidable.

I will have to think about it.

x-Lilith-x
You shouldn't disregard Strange he would play much more of a part than to not even acknowledge

Alpha Centauri
I wasn't disregarding him. It'd pretty much be Doom Vs Strange, Thanos Vs Galactus and Hulk Vs Superman.

With Doom now and then trying to just take someone's powers.

-AC

Ironman 66
ill say strange galactus and superman

WarHulk980
I'm a big hulk fan, but I can honestly say if galactus is on their team they would win. Unless Doom came up with a brilliant idea to stop him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superman#1
Definitly Superman, Galactus, and Dr. Strange-Galactus can take down Thanos(if Thanos doesn't have the infinite gauntlet) and Dr. Doom, and Superman and Dr.Strange can take down the Hulk

Victor Von Doom
How can you count out Doom and Thanos combined? They've both achieved grander things than Galactus, who merely needs to find a way to remove the Hunger.

cosmicspidy9490
supes, galactus, and strange have got this in the bag. i mean i like d.d but with supes and galactus they've got it. or like what warhulk said that if d.d comes up with a plan then mabye the odds would change.

JuggernautFan
this would actually be the downfall of thier team IMO. i think these 2 would have ego problems, and both would want to lead. and when it came down to the very last moments of the fight, they would turn on each other causing them to lose.

Mane
ass glare

correct me if im wrong, but isnt it Hulk, Thanos, and Doom vs Dr. Strange, Galactus, and Superman?

than how is Doom going to "take out" one of his team mates?

Alpha Centauri
I think the purpose of creating these threads is just to see, out of continuity, who dould win. Not necessarily would would and wouldn't get along.

So I go with Team Doom.

-AC

Magee
lol i'd say this is pretty unfair. Galactus is more powerful than Thanos. Superman more powerful than the hulk and Dr.Doom and Dr.Strange i think r about even, i think dr.doom could take him though. I suppose they could work as a team but when Galactus's team has 2 members out doing 2 from the other, its gonna be hard for Thanos's team to win blink One sided tbh

Alpha Centauri
Superman would only be able to use strength realistically though. Thanos has outsmarted Galactus before also.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I don't think it's one sided at all. Galactus in charge of Strange and Superman is formidable, but it's literally nothing Thanos and Doom would be scared of: as for 'turning on each other', why? To achieve what? It's a vs match.

SpunkySmurph
So to think this is what things were once like... no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So to think this is what things were once like... no expression

chair

Why would you bump this?!? mad

King_Mungi
hmmmm...looks like I have internal cramps, possibly internal bleeding. Shame.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
chair

Why would you bump this?!? mad

erm I was told it was good to bump things. So I thought I'd try eek!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Superman could easily lose to Hulk and Thanos individually
-AC

big grin

bigbran
Galactus wipes the first team out, by himself.

Badabing
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
The Hulk can win
eek! laughing blink

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing
eek! laughing blink
co-signed

SpunkySmurph
I like how each member of team 2 could potentially solo team one

bigbran
I like how each member of team 2 could potentially solo team one No.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
No.

Yes. Notice the 'potentially'. As in, they have a fair shot.

MightyEInherjar
Haha man...Thanos would just see this fight coming up and ditch the other two. Doom would probably take a hint, and Hulk would just float through space doing a backstroke right into them, killing them all.

It's really that easy, first team 10/5.

Badabing
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Haha man...Thanos would just see this fight coming up and ditch the other two. Doom would probably take a hint, and Hulk would just float through space doing a backstroke right into them, killing them all.

It's really that easy, first team 10/5.
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Soljer
Yes. Notice the 'potentially'. As in, they have a fair shot.

Superman would lose to Doom one on one.

He would be RAPED, MURDERED, and MOCKED by Thanos one on one.

He could beat the Hulk, though.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman would lose to Doom one on one.

He would be RAPED, MURDERED, and MOCKED by Thanos one on one.

He could beat the Hulk, though.

Actually, that was a stupid mistake, mine of course. I just kindof brushed over Supes, too busy thinking about why Strange and Galactus were on the same team (though no matter what team G was on, it would win).

Stupid Rookie
Galactus is too strong here. He can take on the team pretty much on his own, with Strange and Supes helping if nec

roughrider
Originally posted by Ironman 66
ill say strange galactus and superman

This is the only intelligent conclusion.
Galactus is too far up the cosmic food chain to be in any danger of defeat by the other three. And he has Strange (who's beaten Dr. Doom) and Superman, who can beat Hulk (and has in three crossover stories.)

celestialdemon
With Galactus, this is a very one-sided battle. Strange and Sups can sit back and relax while Galactus beats down the other 3 by himself. Hell, even with prep, team one would have a hard time beating team 2 with Strange being there.

leonidas
blink

certainly an average powered galactus defeats team 1 easily. galactus has pretty much one-shotted thanos already -- the second shot would certainly have finished him. strange>>>>doom and supes v hulk is only a good fight if you're five years old or if you take away 90% of superman's powers.

team 2 obliterates team 1 everytime unless you throw in some stipulations to help team 1.

JediMasterLuke5
Superman alone wins this fight, its not even a challenge. But by giving them Galactus its pretty much suicide for the other team. Its overkill. Superman teams wins this easily.

Soljer
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman alone wins this fight, its not even a challenge. But by giving them Galactus its pretty much suicide for the other team. Its overkill. Superman teams wins this easily.

Are you on Crack? Superman is nothing compared to Thanos.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Soljer
Are you on Crack? Superman is nothing compared to Thanos. need I say it..... Speed Blitz owns

Soljer
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
need I say it..... Speed Blitz owns

What the f**k?

Search function.

Thanos vs. Superman.

I dare you.

boriquaking55
Uggh, Superman cannot solo Thanos.

Stop with the nonsense already.

fatgogeta
Superman and Dr, Strange could beat the three by themselves. Galactus could beat everyone with a thought. How is this a fight?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Superman and Dr, Strange could beat the three by themselves.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

fatgogeta
Im pretty sure Superman could hold Doom and Hulk at bay long enough for Dr. Strange to finish Thanos.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by boriquaking55
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's not wrong erm

air beardey
i would think thanos doom and hulk here. everyone is matching tanos against glactus superman vs hulk and doctor doom vs cr strange. i think thanos would take out strange easil and quickly enough while doom and hulk could take supes in a second. then its the three of them against galactus and id have to say the three come out on top 7/10 but galactus could still probably take them

roughrider
Even if Superman can't defeat Thanos - and it's likely he cannot - Galactus is too much power on the side of Team 2 for them to lose.

fatgogeta
yeah it's not like Galactus could just obliterate them all in a fraction of a second or anything.

rotiart
I was reading a silver surfer comic where Galactus was hungry. And it said that a hungry Galactus who was being defeated is as powerful as his herald (who was silver surfer of course big grin)

Of course the fight is just Galactus... so I assume... a fed galactus...

The only way this is a "fair fight" is if team doom had a few days of prep... or a week or something... For Thanos to clone galactus again or something big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by roughrider
Even if Superman can't defeat Thanos - and it's likely he cannot - Galactus is too much power on the side of Team 2 for them to lose. \

No. It's ABSOLUTE that Superman couldn't beat Thanos.

Superman'd get pimpslapped worse than the Surfer does in each of their showings.

Regardless, as others have said, Galactus obliterates them immediately.

Remember him turning Hercules into...like an amoeba or something? Yeah. Galactus takes all five of the other combatants simultaneously without trouble.

boriquaking55
He's not wrong erm

You agree that Supes & Strange could solo Team 1? sad

nvm Superman for the moment

You must think Strange > Thanos then. That's fine.

I respectfully disagree. I think Thanos would take majority on Stephen. I'm not a fan of some of Strange's biggest feats because they just seem like horrible PIS to me. In addition, the idea that either Supes or Strange could solo Thanos AND Doom sounds ludicrous.

Galactus still pwns all though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.