jasonx vs wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captainam
I was wondering who would when between jasonx vs wolverine? What do you all think ?

Meki_Nade
as far as i have known, jason is always reborn or just cant die, wolverine has regenerative abilities and the adamantine skeleton but pull of his head and he wont grow a new one... get what i mean?

kinda not a contest that one

shaber
If you mean the Uber-Jason, then I don't know. With the other versions, I expect Wolverine would win. Though I haven't seen part Nine confused

bardock
I HATE HORROR VS HERO THREADS. THEY WOULD NEVER FIGHT.AND IF THEY DID MARVEL WOULD JUST BUY OUT THE JASON RIGHTSAND WOLVIE WOULD WIN

CLOSE PLEASE

captainam
ok captain anger (bardock) I was just wondering! well at least someone answered.

Meki_Nade
someone doesn't have to close their thread just because one person doesn't like the topic right? i mean a mod could, but don't they need eligable reasons?

bardock
its not you but there have been so many of these types of threads in recent memory its madding

captainam
thanks Meki Nade. bardock you don't have to like it. I just wanted to know.

captainam
well would it be cool as a comic at least.

Ironman 66
wolvie would slice his head off

SnakeEyes
i agree

ragesRemorse
someone needs to be punished for opening these threads

moshtitan
i second that notion.

Paola
that's why any VS discussion from now on will be posted in the Official VS thread

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.