Is Darth Maul The General In ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
High Possibility

yerssot
y'know, GL said in the commentary on the dvd he specificly wanted Maul struck in two to show that he was dead, over, not returning

so I doubt it

J-Unit
Who Knows...Lucas Has Full Of Suprises In The BackPack hehe

yerssot
not on this one I believe

Jedi Priestess
sheesh as much as I loved Maul myself give it up peeps he's not coming back.

yerssot
I did sad

cavola
speculation:

perhaps GG is Sifo Dyas who died and was resurructed..................

Sith Master X
Yep, no more Maul. That's the end of that sadly. erm

J-Unit
Ok But How About Sifo Dyas Lol big grin

DARTHCOMPLEX
The facts concerning Sifo Dyas will be revealed in Episode 3.

cavola
of course; however we wanna discuss this NOW . lets open a thread on Sifo Dyas

Creechuur
"Who Knows...Lucas Has Full Of Suprises In The BackPack hehe"

If by that you mean Lucas Constantly Changes His Mind And Has No Idea What The End Product Will Be, I agree.

Sith Master X
I thought the facts about Sifo Dyas were not going to be revealed in Episode 3?? Unless I missed something.

mechamaster73
I think Sifo Dyas'll be answered in Episode III, if not I'm still going with my theory. smile

darktim1
he is not the general because he would be hiding in shadows general grievious does'nt do that pus he is quicker than darth maul.

mechamaster73
A mind in a droid could move faster than a mind in an organic body probably (depending on the droid). I don't think shadows or speed have anything to do with it...

darktim1
what I meant is that darth maul was so mysterious in his day and thank for answering that for me may force be with you.

SITH
Well, you if you look at the new picture of Darth Maul and his new legs, they sort of look like greiveous's legs in an early stage. That and his eye through the mask look like Maul's........maybe......

cavola
but its been confirmed that, as yerssot also says , Darth Maul is dead. gone. finito. ; YES DEAD - PUSHING UP THE DAISIES & FEEDING THE WORMS.

now if GL is taking the piss again, i dont know.

been confirmed that we will see GG without his mask. what lies underneath is open to a multitude of theories as nobody has specified or even hinted at who or what it is.

GG also travels in a vehicle on Utapau and the said vehcle carries a huge blaster with which OBI 1 finishes the General

NoMeN
Is Darth Maul The General In ROTS?
------
NO.

Pablo has already answered this question before.

Ushgarak
Indeed. No he is not, nor is he Sifo-Dyas, which I believe has been specifically answered also. That's that.

Darth Sauron
I would really laugh if he was.

J-Unit
It's True Because It Have Been Confirmed That The Character Who Ordered The Clones Was In Episode II

Jedi Priestess
ok spelling this out for those who seem to need it

DARTH MAUL IS NOT IN EPISODE 3 IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! mad

speiderman
General Grievious will be the new henchman in the movie. Maul is long dead according to Lucas. He was slain by Obi Wan in Episode I.

Sith Master X
Exactly. Maul will not be returning in Episode 3. He's dead, that's all there is to it. On the other hand, I'm just looking forward to seeing GG in action.

NoFate007
Sifo-Dyas is not gonna be explained because there isn't enough time in Episode III to throw that in. Darth Maul is without a doubt NOT General Grievous, because under the plot formula, there is a NEW villain in each movie, and Maul resurrected (which is a terrible idea in the first place and doesn't make sense) would not make him a new villain. General Grievous is General Grievous, Sifo-Dyas is dead and Darth Maul is dead. There. You should close the topic, lol.

J-Unit
The Person Who Used The Name Sifo Dyas To He's Advantage Will Be Realesed

J-Unit
Opps Revealed

NoFate007
I say, most likely, Sifo-Dyas was killed by Tyranus or Rage or Palps, and they just said they were him cause nobody's gonna stand up and say "Hey, wait a minute...I'M Sifo-Dyas!" that way. So I don't think there's much of a mystery to this topic.

Boris
I believe "Darth Rage" is a supershadow creation.........

Mickeys Darth Rage site

NoFate007
Well if he's canon then he's in the running, if he isn't, then we've just narrowed it down to 2 instead of 3, lol

yerssot
the only Darths that are canon are Vader, Maul, Tyrannus and Sidious, the ones semi is only Bane (mentioned in the EpI novel) I believe?

Ushgarak
Yup. A lot of people have said over time that Bane was GL's creation, and whilst I would not reject that as impossible, and would be interested to know it if so, no-one has ever managed to be able to back that, so as far as I know he was an EU character that made it into the TPM novel.

DARTHCOMPLEX
According to the commentary on the E2 dvd the mystery surrounding Syfo Dyas will be explained in E3.

NoFate007
Yeah but that doesn't mean it'll happen, Lucas is known to change his mind a lot. He may cut it out. I hope he does explain it though, I'd like to hear why this guy created such an odd look on Windu and Yoda's faces.

memphisbleekgb
to anyone who may still think after numerous replies about darth maul being gg look at darth maul's eyes and look at gg eyes end of conversation

PVS
why is this thread still alive?

Darth_Duffy
tell me about it! should have been closed after the first post

Jedi Priestess
I was going to ask the same thing myself........can we get a mod in here for cleanup?

Jodo kast
he was split in two and he fell in a pit where nobody can ever get him out.You really think this is worth a debate.

PVS
you're preaching to the choire brother

Jedi Priestess
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/stupidthread1.jpg

smoker4
i sense a precense here, ss! i must face him alone! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.