Princess Diaries 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I know this will get lots of bad comments, but it wont change the fact that i wanna see it so hey. lol. I think it looks good, i saw the first one in theater and i wanna see the 2nd one smile

IluvTheodorC
i think it looks good too!!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
big grin yay

manchichirtchit
i think anne hathaway looks good too.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
She's pretty. But im going for the movie.

hezzy_baby
i wanna see it because i already seen the first one, and it looks cute stick out tongue

Stormy Day
I enjoyed the first and will be seeing this one along with AvP on friday

angelsflame265
I heard julie Andrews sings a song in it smile

ArrghPirateGirl
I havn't herd nuthin bout it but Ill probally c it anyway big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thats cool. I think its already out over here :-/ ill havta look.

edwinian
I think Princess Diaries 2 looks cute too. I am seeing it tomorrow.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1134586/PrincessDiaries2RoyalEngagement-photo_02_hires.jpg

BloomBabyGirl
me 2. the guy on teh far rght is hott eek!

edwinian
The one on the right? He is totally hot. Check out those blue eyes...sign me up... (***embarassingly wipes drool from chin and keyboard***)

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Lucky. I dont know when im seein it

jeffer_wrote
Shwartzmann fromt he first film (the one she ends up with in the end of the first film) is not in this sequel, is he?

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Nope. Dont think so.

edwinian
Nope, Michael is not in Princess 2....I know it is sad...But the cuties in the picture are in it. I saw it last night and I just loved it! Anne Hathaway really is gorgeous in this one, and Julie Andrews sings....I was so entertained~

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oo i cant wait to see it then!

edwinian
Nice- I think you will enjoy Princess Diaries 2. Imho, (**and I am not spoiling because you can see it in the trailer**), the slumber party scene was one of my favorites. Happy Dance stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Hm..Havent seen that part.

ArrghPirateGirl
Poster big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Pretty.

Jedi Priestess
Saw this with my kid Wednesday........cute flick but the 1st was better IMHO

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Good. Ill keep that tip smile

nach
laughing out loud it got absolutely no stars... not even a half a star and it got the worst write ups. My boyfriend saw it cuz his mom thought it would be cute if he took his lil sister to see it. He said it was terrible, but he was a lil surprised when i told him it didnt get any stars

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Well he's a guy, its basically a chick flick......

Jaxie
Well I really liked it! Mainly for the love story in the plot. I'm sucker for that kind of stuff. Anne Hathaway and Chris Pine have great chemistry.
I love Nicholas. Just loved him. Andrew just didn't seem right for Mia.
But watching Nicholas fall in love with her....sigh. Jeez, I'm such a chick.
Anyhoo. Do you guys think they'll be a part 3? Do you want a part 3?

ArrghPirateGirl
Its not out till the end of the month here.......I think blink

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
thats poo. Its been out over here, i need to go see it. Me lazy

Stormy Day
"The Princess Diaries 2:Royal Engagament"

Synoposis-5 years after the original Mia has moved into the palace in Genovia and is awaiting her 21st birthday where she will be eligable to be queen.Much like "The Santa Clause 2"she fins out after her Birthday that she must wed or turn the throne over to another Prince.

Review-I dont think anybody should be turned of by the title of this movie.This frase is used to much to where the viewer doesnt even believe it anymore but this movie is a movie I think the whole family can enjoy.I think Anne Hathaway plays a clumsy and humble princess and she does this part very well and shes a very good actress.Julies Andrews is also back as the smart and charming Queen who also sings a song in this movie which I understand she hasnt done in a while.Another thing I loved is that they managed to bring everyone back everyone from Powlo to the little Japanese guy from the dinner on the first to the woman with the big nose who wanted to take the throne in the firsty so its really exciting to see which character will appear up next.Unfortunately Mia's love interest from the first Robert Schwartzman didnt return which made me very sad.

On a bad note tho I did feel that this movie dragged on a little to much and that you kept thinking it was going to end and it didnt for a while but that just means you still get to have more of this charm and fun that I enjoyed.

All an All this is better than the first and I dont think anyone should be turned off by it just because of its title.

"The Princess Diaries 2"-4.5/5

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thats bad...SD no :no

Stormy Day
Have you seen the movie?And theres really nothing to complain about other than it being a tad to long.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Nope unfortunatly havent seen it yet smile Maybe this weekend.

Stormy Day
Its a cute movie happy

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thought u said it sucked

Stormy Day
Me?I never said that no

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
O thought u did

Mr Zero
Is that Callum Blue from dead like me I see there?

Stormy Day
Yes

Mr Zero
I read your review of PD2 - you failed to mention if that chick gets naked.

Stormy Day
Sorry I forgot to mention it no expression

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
lol. But anywho..

Mr Zero
I'm now faintly curious about this film as i just finished watching Dead Like ME on DVD and thought Mr Blue there was fantastic: I'm curious if he's a good actor or if he's like his DLM character all the time.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I wanna see this so BAD. Im hoping i can see it this weekend sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.