Video Of Batman Begins Filming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
You can check out video of Christian Bale AKA Batman jumping from rooftops and running. Although its only seconds long its still great to see.
The video is from Chicago news.

Click here http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080704_ns_batman.html

The Tater
Sweet. Just look at him move.

This footage should put to rest those nasty "He won't be able to move" arguments.

TheFilmProphet
That was one of the reasons I posted that link.

The Tater
They must be shooting the scene where Bruce, wearing a post-Batsuit, is chased by Gordon on the rooftops. Cool scene.

TheFilmProphet
Exactly my thought. By the way Batman and Gordon have just finished filming their scenes together. If you want to know some details on this just give me your email address and I'll tell you.

The Tater
You mean on the rooftops with the batsignal?

I've seen some pictures of the set while this scene was being shot, but the pictures are blurry.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah. Nevermind you probably already know then.

TheFilmProphet
Below is an update on the filming of Batman Begins

Christian Bale AKA Batman speaks to Gordon on a city rooftop after being called there by the Bat Signal. He speaks with Gordon then points to the Bat Signal and then jumps off the ledge of the building.
This took place this past Saturday in Chicago during filming.

Spiderman_RJ
that page dont open no movie, its just stay like when u are waiting for a image to load, but nothing there

TheFilmProphet
It worked for me and The Tater so I think its just your computer. wink

Paola
maybe you need to download "shockwave" or something erm

TheFilmProphet
Yeah probably. What did you think about the video Paola?

Paola
I haven't seen it.....

TheFilmProphet
oh then just click the link at the top of the page.

Paola
I've been having problems with the explorer..... it doesn't open erm

TheFilmProphet
Oh well than just see it later than roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
of course I'll see it shifty

Punkyhermy
i just saw it...
it was cool!
atleast he was not stiff.

TheFilmProphet
I have a strong feeling this Batman will do alot more moving around than the past versions ever did.

Punkyhermy
Hopefully.I hated how the other ones couldn't move!!
and when they did, their cowl was so big for them that it would move with every step!!!!
It is sssoooo hilarious!!!!
their head was ALWAYS bigger than their body!!!!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah laughing At least they finally changed him for this film.

The Tater
Behold:

http://homepage.mac.com/lectoid/.cv...an.WMV-link.WMV
(Credit to 'lectoid' for filming this footage)

If you examine the first few frames, it looks as if the suit is a dark gray and black batsuit, not an all black batsuit as what was originally thought. Also, it may just be the quality, but the bat emblem looks a bit different than the previously leaked picture. It looks higher up on the chest, and looks longer.

What an awesome suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.