what happened to jacka$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamen
does anyone know what happened to jacka$$ after the movie came out i havent seen any knew episodes

Dogbert
It was canned sad

moonwalker741
probably becuase the cast spilt up into 3 different shows right..wild boys, viva la bam, and is there a 3rd one? hmm maybe it was 2

ChickinMeat
i never liked viva la bam, i just dont find it funny. but i found wildboys to be quite a laugh.

SlipknoT
I love all of those shows, I heard that they are planning to reunite and do another Jackass movie

moonwalker741
i have to disagree, widboyz has to be the stupidest show that has ever been created, its just dumb, viva la bam is a funny show...better then that wildboyz crap

ragesRemorse
Yeah, a agree with you moon. I watched one episode of wildboys and i found it to be a wasted half hour of my life.

Viva la bam was ok the first couple times i watched but then it was like Ok, i get the point man you like terrorizing your parents. It isnt that funny when you pull pranks on people who approve and like it when you do

ChickinMeat
well, ive only seen 1 episode of wildboys, maybe i saw a good one.

seen quite a few viva la bams, geuss its not really my cup of tea.

BlackMamBA
I love wildboyz becuz they so stupid !!!

ChickinMeat
the one i saw was when they dressed up as a zebra, and then they got attacked by lions, i found that extremely funny!

amity75
Wildboys is funny and Bam just comes across as a spoilt little wank who needs a good slap.

forumcrew
bam has a ferrari.. thats just ****ed up

Stormy Day
I believe that happened after the show was canceled erm

Dr. Strangelove
For anybody who likes Jackass, their's the CKY videos which is like a step above Jackass.

BlackMamBA
I dont lik it that much becuz most of time skateboarding.

SlipknoT
I agree. I watched CKY4 about 3 times in a row when I first got it

Dr. Strangelove
I saw one at a friends house, hilarious stuff, with the exception of Raab Himself taking a shit will running. sick

Stormy Day
Whats CKY4?

BackFire
I guess people realized it was a shitty show.

Stormy Day
No it wasnt no

BackFire
Yes, it was. It was dumbasses hurting themselves over and over again. How funny is it to see some idiot fall out of a shopping cart week in and week out. The show was trash.

I enjoyed the movie though. They had more freedom to do some actual funny bits.

Stormy Day
I didnt enjoy the movie as much as the show it felt just like anything for a laugh which I dont like in movies erm

Darth Revan
Wildboys is one of the lamest shows I've ever seen... Those guys are such complete idiots it's unbelievable. I saw an episode about electric fish, where this expert guy told them about how much electricity a good size electric eel could zap you with, and that a big one could kill a human. So of course the moron has to go jump in a pond with the biggest one they have there and let it shock him.

Viva La Bam is alright, but it gets repetive after a while. I like it a lot better than Jackass for some reason...

ragesRemorse
If you like that, there is also bumFights which is 3 steps above CkY

theterminatorx
well i loved..jackass,wildboyz,and viva la bam

Dr. Strangelove
Haven't seen those, although I remember hearing that the creaters of BumFights got arrested a while back for the making of the vidoes.

Mortanius
My favorite part in Jackass the Movie was when they were blowing a horn just before people were teeing off at golf. Then that one dude got pissed and threw his club right at them. LMFAO

SlipknoT
and when he took a shit on the restaraunt window laughing out loud

§â®äµ
thats my favorite too..i want to go and do that to somebody...

i love jackass

SlipknoT
dont we all

ragesRemorse
Bumfights is one of my fovorite guilty pleasures. But yeah Jackass was great while it lasted, and was always reliable for a laugh or two.However, i believe there silent exit was much needed, but i cant say i owuldnt mind another Jackass movie, i wouldnt mind even less if it the jackass sequal toped the box office again, that would just be the icing on the cake smile

Red Superfly
They were fun, but it's time to stop paying these people.

SlipknoT
why

chops
CKY and jackass was hillarious. i wouldent mind if they made a sequel. oh and will there be a cky5

SlipknoT
I dont think so, Bam and the crew are mainly focusing on Viva La Bam now.

skcruz
What happened to Wild Boys?

Red Superfly
Bam is so annoying and unfunny.

Raab, Brandon and Ryan Dunn are the real stars of his shows.

Loving_Daniel11
Yay another Jackass thread to add to the other....*counts on fingers* 19 others.
I doubt jackass, or any jackass movies will be back. They've split up, Steve-O and Chris their way, Bam and Dunn theirs. Each have their own shows.

Jackie Malfoy
People felt like they are wasting there time watching that show and wrote telling them not to make new shows of it.JM

SlipknoT
Well then those people deserve to die

fruits
yeah, it was cancelled and prolly cuz too many people were trying the stuff that they do. and the reason wild boyz is allowed on MTV is because, kids cant go try to touch a rhino's horn. but jackass, kids can go ride shopping carts down a hill. so obviously, a funny show with people doing stupid stuff that the kids CAN'T try at home is allowed to be on the air

fruits
i watched some jackass reruns last night. they're still hilarious

Deathblow
It's good they stopped doing the show. It would've started to run short on ideas otherwise, would've got really boring.

I own all 3 seasons on DVD plus the movie, so I can't say I miss it. Although Chris Pontius deserves his own prime time show.

Btw, Bam is a stupid, arrogant jerk, he was always the weak link in the crew. The only funny stuff he ever did was with his parents, and even then it was them who were funny, not him.

fruits
harsh words

Samas-adian
I wouldnt call Jackass a stupid show. People generally find that somebody get injured is funny. How many times do you see somebody fall down on thier ass and bust a guy because of it. What Bam and Company just made a show that exploited it.
Personally I always enjoyed Knoxville's segements on where there some sort of skit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.