which tv show characters need their own spin off shows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox
i think that jeff from coupling needs his own spin off so we can hear more of 'the wisdom that is jeff' !!!!!!!

who do you think needs their own spin off???!!????

manchichirtchit
master shake and meatwad. imagine how out of control they'd get without frylock.

ChickinMeat
How about Carlton from "fresh prince of bel air", he always made me laugh!

matchbox
for the title scene you could have that dance he does to that tom jones song, that rocks!!!

ChickinMeat
lol most definatly, that would rock!

Shadow_King
no character needs their own spin off. i think joey is gonna be cancelled within a few months.

hezzy_baby
i dont...i think people are gonna watch it because they think it might be like watching friends

Shadow_King
well i heard that chandler would be in 1 episode.

ChickinMeat
i didnt even realise that joey got his own show.

i geuss its US/Canada only right?

Spitback
Cartman or peter

bardock
the mooninites

roundisfunny
I don't think he needs one, but Charlie Murphy will probably get his own show, as a result of his becoming more well-known on "Chappelle's Show".

matchbox
the guy from the simpsons with the beard who is grandpas friend (you know the one who got his beard count in the pencil sharpener), we need to see more, give him his own show!!!!!!!!!!!!

ragesRemorse
I dont think anyone from any show needs to be in a spin off series. Everytime they try it always fails miserably and rightly so. one of the only times it diddnt was with fraiser, and that was funny as hell, but what is this crap about that guy from friends getting his own show. That angers me man. I dont watch mainstream T.V, but it still pisses me off the shit they put on t.v

Shadow_King
like rage said except fraiser spinoffs fail.

matchbox
stargate atlantis is a spin off of sg1 and that got thye highest rateing for a show of the sci fi channel ever, so do you call that failing?

Shadow_King
well its sci fi what you expect

matchbox
i like sg1, but i am not as much of a fan of atlanis

the orginal verisons of the show are better as they are more 'orginal' and the ideas or fresher, and people always compare the spin off to the orginal.

joey will suck as well, that show is going to be about pizza

Shadow_King
well i always just liked the movie.

steptreks
matchbox- have you ever seen atlantis? do you know when that and sg1 s8 will be here in the uk?

roundisfunny
His name is Jasper. Remember the episode in which they showed three spinoffs? They were: a detective show starring Wiggum and Skinner, a comedy about Moe and the ghost of Abe possessing a love-testing machine, and a variety show with the original family (except Lisa).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.