General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
what's the story on general grievous, i don't know much about him. was he in the animated series or no. can you just give me a little info on him. thanks. big grin

Darth Sauron
As i have said. look at your sig, look at the eye, think of how grievous can use four sabres at once with amazing swordsmanship.

He is puss in boots.

You will all thank me for this information *waves hand jedi style*

PVS
he does seem to have cats eyes...but that could just be nothing.
just some alien thing with cats eyes.
god i hope when the mask comes off we dont see a damn cat.

Ghetto Goblin
isn't he a robot though. or a cyborg? well if he's a cyborg then that explains his eyes, but if he is a robot, then why does he have real eyes, and what i think is skin.

yerssot
oh my! I suggest you go to supershadow, he knows so much of this no expression stick out tongue

PVS
yes, SS would know.
your post will be forwarded stick out tongue

yerssot
killercool no expressionstick out tongue

Ghetto Goblin
bum bum BUM...

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9769/DarthCat.jpg

waynerobsonuk
is it just me or does what 'appears' to be skin round the eye look very reptilian?

Wayne...

darktim1
he has like organic skin on the insides and is going to look amazing on the big screen plus he is fast for a robot for now may force be with you.

darth_surgent
tres cool! This will be forwarded to the ranch immediately. It's great being the only fan in the world that GL knows personally. I have to go now and keep up the scoring!

NoFate007
Ok Surgent, we get it, you don't like SS, lol. I'm getting pissed at him too, but for the Grievous information I think that might be real. Homeworld being Divon and whatnot.

Sith Master X
He's mostly cyborg though part reptilian as well.

Master Kadub
Freakin Grevious is some alien Cyborg....the final piece before Palpatine has tested all elements in developing his ultimate Sith Lord....'VADER!'

Ghetto Goblin
it's gonna suck having someone that "good" and that cool (good fighting that is) getting killed or destroyed in one episode like maul, but i guess they aren't what the whole saga's about. vader is.

wolfdraven
I think on just the presentation of grevious in the clone cartoon series is just taste of how great of an exterminator he will be in ep.3. Hopefully we will see him kill at least 50 jedi at one time. As you can probably tell I have high hopes for Grevious.

cavola
Well ...............i am sure most of you all have seen ROTK. U know when the oliphants are raiding the plains of Gondor (pelleneor fields) and they sweep away anything that comes through their path ?

i think GG will be sweeping the Jedi away like that . besides i am expaecting him to be very fast with his actions

http://ptgreat.freewebspace.com/GrievousMelee.gif

http://ptgreat.freewebspace.com/GrievousFightsTheJedi.gif

cavola
besides it seems that when he outnumbered , he goes into spin mode ;

what makes him so agile is that his torso can turn a full 360 degrees from his waste upwards . so he can parry sabres from behind as well as from infront.

we have also seen a picture of him with four arms but i am not sure if they are his legs

Luxorz
How can you know that it's a he? wink

But seriously, I'm waiting to see him onscreen, the pics that are already online look really cool, and I'm sure he'll be cool too.

cavola
dots tsk tsk

Havoc X
he is a he because GL referred to him as he on star wars . com

Ghetto Goblin
who cares, he could be a she-male for all i care.

PVS
i dont know if its been confirmed, or if its old news, but i have proof (it pains me that i'm too much of a wuss to post the image out of fear of losing my job) that grievous will be four-arm fighting. in an illustrated teeshirt design, his arm socket is showing from beneath the shoulder guard and there are two distinct ball-socket joints. i have no doubt at this point that the rumors are true.
again, if its old news, sorry.

waynerobsonuk
interesting PVS, I'm sure we'd love to see them but I for one wouldn't want you to lose your job smile
Fortunaley (or unfortunatley depending how you look) at it doesn't give me those sort of choices to make.

Wayne...

PVS
i must correct my last post, since there is never solid proof until
an image surface of greivous actually fighting with four arms, but i would bet the farm on it from what i have seen. its not a very detailed "holy crap" illustration, but the angle at which he is walking allows you to see whats under the shoulder plate.

anyway, considering i'm not some bigshot designer close to GL, like supershadow wink, i would wager that the image will surface for all to see, sooner than we think.

Sith Master X
Grievous does have 4 arms. Each of his arms split in half according to what I've read.

Ghetto Goblin
yes, i have heard that too.

PVS
yes, it is very true. i examined the image closer and he also hat two upper arm ...bones, and a seam where the forarm will split. its so obvious that they split apart. my only question at this point is how does he grasp each saber, since he only appears to have one thumb on each hand.

Ghetto Goblin
hey PVS, if it isn't too much trouble, can you pm me that pick, or will that make you loose your job too.

cuz i could post it for you.

or not, but i would like to see it.

not begging.

PVS
sorry dude, cant do it.

Master Kadub
i would love to see somebody just blast Grievous as soon as he steps on the scene.....

the more i start to think about him...he seems to be a bad idea...

Ghetto Goblin
grievous steps in the room "you shall die, jed-" BOOM, *hearing sabers*

yoda jumps down from the rafters "weak the force is with the she-male"

Master Kadub
Master Kadub: whips out his .357 and smokes Grevious with one shot between the eyes.... *BOOM!*

General Grevious: *awh* i am hit....i must abort this program

Ghetto Goblin
grievous doesn't even make out of the factory...

GG: MALFUNCTION, MALFUNCTION... *alarm*.

guard: oh crap.

other guy: poop dog!

GG: %^#%^ @*$$^! $(@%%! $#)_( *ALARM* BOOM!

PVS
wow, this thread lost all meaning in the blink of an eye sleep

but i think you guys will be happy with the way grievous goes out, being that you dont like him.

Ghetto Goblin
he's cool, i was just having fun.

anyways, any new stuff on him.

Darth Cain
Grievous better be cool since he's pushing Dooku out of Episode 3. This movie is going to packed with villians isn't it? Might be too many, though.

cavola
Whats Wrong with Villians ?

their mothers used to lock them up in the basement , chain them to the pipes , feed them swill and beat them up if they muttered a single word.

all they look for is some company and dialogue .

DONT U GUYS HAVE A SENSIBLE SIDE ??

cavola
i heard that Shaak Ti will go down hard at the hands of the General. in his quarters of KV No. 9 that is

and for the guys who want to know who Shaak Ti is impersonified by , check her out .....her name is Orli Shoshan

Darth Sauron
Grievous has anakin yoda...and OB1 down, and is bringing the saber down on them

Suddenly....GLs voice cuts in "all hope for the jedi was lost, but then! suddenly! they realised grievous was made by microsoft!"

*grievous explodes

PVS
yeah, lucky for the jedi, greivous is running on windows 98 big grin

smoker4
Lol greivous spams them to death, "a 12 inch slong, require that i do not"

Darth Sauron
Off topic, but that fan fic....is great

Ken Benobi
This is probably old news, but there were some spoilers from a website Havoc posted in another thread a day ago(they are cartoon pics but the site seems legit) there were two pics showing Obi-Wan facing Grievous alone

PVS
can you post it here?

Ken Benobi
lemme look for it...

Ken Benobi
ok here it is http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/movie_news/archive_2003_oct.htm
It's called T-bone's Star Wars Universe, I don't know much about it but the info and pics are cool, but there are a lot of spoilers...

PVS
thanks dude.

cool pic of anakin stabbing mace as well.

Ken Benobi
yeah, the one that's really interesting to me os the one of Anakin and Palpatine together, and Palp's face distorts and reveals itself.....

smoker4
Yes its the best i've seen.

Those images are brilliant, nice one!!!

Master Kadub
i dont want anybody to think that i hate GG;
my point is that Lucas has created a character
out of the blue that i am sure was EU, that kicks
Jedi butt......
give me a break.....

the whole Jedi mystic has been diminished by Lucas...

I would've been able to completely deal with the Jedi
fallin at the hands of Dooku/Anakin/Palpatine; because
they are matching wits and ability....
Plus, isnt a purge suppose to take more than just a
door kick in........

I swear, what the #ell has Lucas done.....

Ken Benobi
I agree with you to some extent smoker. Some of the mystery seems to have been undone. For example in Episode I when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are waiting aboard the trade federation ship, the bad guys are talking among themselves saying "have you ever gone up against a Jedi before? Well...no...I...seal off the bridge". The Jedi are bad dudes as it is, they don't need any hype for us to know that, so to me that kind of ruined it. But on another note, the GG thing is interesting to me, I just wanna see some serious duals and lightsabers goin hehe

Master Kadub
If GG was to get into a saber battle or two and maybe fend off 3 or 4 Jedi, that would be cool; but a Cyborg that is a expert in the Jedi fighting discipline.....give me a break.......

Darth Cain
General Grievous looks cool, but is there a point his character in this movie? Was he just invented to keep Obi busy while Anakin fell to the dark side? That's the feeling I'm starting to get about this character. Lucas might be putting too much into this movie or too much unnecessary stuff, at least.

PVS
ok, would GG be tolerable if he was force capable? it would not surprise me if that was the case. what do you guys think?

Master Kadub
GG sux.....

I think Lucas is possibly screwing up everything....
I need to see the movie to see how this plays out...

PVS
yeah...who ever heard of such a thing...well besides darth vader that is...

Darth Cain
Little is known about Grievous and not much probably ever will be (in the tradition of Darth Maul). Cyborg alien with two bodyguards whose staffs can block saber blades and he's the military leader of the seperatists.
I suspect that he was invented to keep Obi-Wan while turns to the dark side.

PVS
i take it you meant to say "...while anakin turns..." and i believe you may be correct. i imagine that the entire encounter on the federation ship will be orchestrated by palps..

"everything that has transpired has done so acoording to my design"

he's a clever little bastard

Darth Cain
Sorry about that the missing word there.....
But, yeah, everything is his doing. He's a great role model for evil masterminds.

PVS
yeah...ya gotta love him laughing

he's playing the jedi like a cello

Darth Cain
Clearly an evil instrument.....

smoker4
Believe me it is!
I think GG is force strong, i have read many times that he has links to palps/sids and if was just a droid general he wouldnt have any links to the dark one! embarrasment

Darth Cain
The General having a Force abilities is a good idea, but we'll see.....

PVS
well, i dont recall seeing any non-force user wielding a lightsaber...

...and NO han solo doesnt count!!!! so dont even go there stick out tongue

Darth Cain
Well, being a cyborg, maybe Grievous just uploaded all saber techniques the way Neo learned karate......
whistle

smoker4
What about ha....... *pauses, beat me to it u did*

Yeah but isnt GG part alien too? like a kind of vader prototype or not smokin'

PVS
yeah, a vader prototype, therefor it would make even more sense that grievous is a force user.

Darth Cain
Mmmm... could be....
Proto Vader, I thought that too when I first saw him. Darth is Version 2.0, maybe?

smoker4
yeah, i gotta remind myself of the fact just how powerful palps/sids is, the way he has forseen everything, maybe he knows that anakin goes for a lava bath and is forward planning with the GG version 1.0??!!! smokin'

Darth Cain
Hmmm....
That's why I was saying he's such a great role model for aspiring Sith. Emulate him young Sithlings!

NoFate007
I think he's gotta be able to use Force attacks, since he's got the ability to predict the blaster fire shot at him and the lightsaber attacks, he has to have that clairvoyance, and if he has that then why isn't he able to Force Push something?

PVS
how do we know he isnt able to do so?

NoFate007
We don't know whether he can or can't for sure until the movie comes out. If he does a Force power, then he obviously can't. If he doesn't, then theres still speculation.

Master Kadub
PVS,

Vader/Anakin is part Cyborg....quite true...but he is also one of the most powerful Jedi of all time.....the suit and his machine parts just aide in keeping him alive....

GG.....I just have to see this.....I suppose if he was going to be a force user, then it would have been mentioned already......right now, everything is spectulation....

NoFate007
Well just because they don't show everything in the movies doesn't mean it isn't logical. Luke never used the Force Speed so are we supposed to believe that he can't do it?

Darth Cain
See, NoFate007, in the modern Star Wars era, Force Speed is lost knowledge...
OK, I made that up. If there were enough flat land on Dagobah, I'm sure Yoda would've shown Luke how to do that. Assuming Yoda can run....

Grievous being a Force user is an interesting idea, though. But I don't recall ever seeing or hearing any rumors along those lines (might've missed it though).

PVS
hey, maybe GL will actually be able to keep a secret or two till may 19 wink

its like you said, the robotic parts only aid the organic user... so its my deduction that if grievous can fight with lightsabers, not just allow his robotic arms to swing them around...he uses the force

i tend to think that if you can battle a jedi with a lightsaber, you are force capable. if you can battle a jedi with 4 sabers and whoop his a$$, you must be pretty powerful.

darth_surgent
Yes, if Grievous can fight against the Jedi effectively with lightsabers, and if he was originally an organic being, then it is extremely likely that he can use the force. Since he is not a pure machine, and has a brain of his own, then he would have to have the same force-guided instincts that the Jedi and Sith have. I doubt he will be using force lightning, but he definitely uses the force to his advantage.

Y'know, this is not my interpretation, but have you ever heard anyone theorize that Grievous was a fallen Jedi (perhaps even the one who erased the part in the Jedi archives). Don't kill me! It's not what I think, but I was wondering if anyone has considered it, which I'm sure they have.

waynerobsonuk
interesting theory darth surgent, would certinly help to 'glue everything together' story wise.
Mind you we are heading towards potentail sith teritory though then, but its possible he's one of the lost 20.
My gut tells me he ownt use the force just be one helluva general. But we are all going to have to wait and see what develpes.

Wayne...

PVS
actually, that would be really cool.

kenobi fights grievous, as some point the mask comes off...

obiwan "sifo dias!!! i thought you were dead...how!?!?!?"

its possible

PVS
well...i just looked through another thread, and ush states that this theory has been proven wrong. no official info was given though.

Master Kadub
reading humm.....grevious as the mysterious Sifo Dyas....that is interesting.....a true theory indeed....

I still need to see this play out....
because right now I am of the notion,
that GL has screwed up.....
Just like Aurra Sing; a great former
jedi/apprentice or whatever and he didnt
use her......
I have to see this....

smoker4
Nice idea PVS sifo or one of the lost twenty, that would be cool, the only thing is it unbalances the only two there are, master and apprentice quote but lucas is always tinkering with his tale, i mean midichlorians for god's sake! smokin'

PVS
well, who said grievous is a sith?
just a dark force user, recruited by dooku/palps.
they just use him as a weapon, and nothing more.

Master Kadub
Smoker,

Now u see a little of why i am upset....
Lucas is going back on a great story line...
use the characters he has already developed...

Aurra Sing would be a great weapon in bringing down
the Jedi since she is already a force users and familar
with the temple.....

Young Boba Fett, his anger and rage would work well
in some ploy to ambush the Jedi....

Count Dooku can still be the General and leader of the
seperatist while taking out more Jedi.....

The Dark Lady could come into play
in the Jedi down fall....

Now I am sure we will hear about these people in books
and story boards outside of the movies, but they would've
worked great on the screen without bringing in another character

General Grevious..........heck, put me on the screen.....I will kick
Grevious butt......"6'9 Jedi with a death grip...."
I mean, I like the Grevious idea as a General, but not a force user..

smoker4
Yeah Kadub,its like he has to bring out a better villain with each PT and to test his CGI mojo, if it aint broke george!! PVS I thought "dark force user" was EU?? may be wrong but i thought it was jedi or sith! EU is the only place i have seen dark force users!!!????? smokin'

PVS
dude, i have never read a single EU book.

by "dark force user" i simply mean that he would have knowledge of the force,
and the means to use it. also, he is evil.

so imho: force capable+evil=dark force user.

as opposed to being part of the sith v.i.p. club that is.

smoker4
No disrespect intended, but like i said theres only two sides to the coin, jedi or sith so force capable and evil=sith

smoker4
And if you havent read any EU, take it from me, dont bother mate its pants!!! sick

PVS
none taken smoker smile

i guess my manner of posting may seem defensive, not intended though.

as far as evil=sith, i dont know about that.
to me, sith is more of an organised evil party.
but its not like someone automatically becomes a sith
because they are evil and they use the force.

smoker4
I know it doesnt make sense cause there are so many jedi out there and the sith have this rule of two thing goin on i mean is there a waiting list or something??, but i'm only going from lucas as the explaination and as i said earlier he does like to dable with his tale and change things.

I read a good idea in the fan novel link under my sig, its kinda that he's lined GG up to get rid of or undermine dooku and he knows that he will be rid of both GG and dooku to make way for anakin, he's the uber manipulater

PVS
well, think of it this way smoker...

anakin turns evil and does wicked things...does that automatically
make him a sith. i dont think so.

when anakin flipped out and killed the tuskens was he a sith?

he was certainly following the dark side

Darth Cain
Always two there are, a master and an apprentice. The General isn't a force user, but if he's got the ultimate droid body with extremely quick reflexes and programmed in fighting techniques....
At the very least, keep in mind that nothing of Grievous's past is known so far. Being an alien he may have some aabilities we have no clue about.

PVS
i think at this point we should put our money where our mouths are.
20$ says grievous can use the force big grin

seriously though, the question seems to be:
does one's ability to use the force and be evil at the same time automatically make them a sith?

if the answer is "yes", then greivous is not a force user

if the answer is "no", then its quite possible

thoughts?

Darth Cain
Hmmm...
I'm not saying Grievous can't use the Force, but I don't think he will. Having too many people with Force powers might confuse the average person in the theater. In terms of the story he could. But in the movie he won't.

NoFate007
Aurra Sing isn't a Sith, and she's a Dark Jedi. Dark Jedi exist, so therefore, Grievous is a Dark Jedi. Boom. Shut the case.

smoker4
Dark jedi = EU, Boom Case reopened smokin'

Master Kadub
Nofate,
I didnt bring Sing into this discussion to bring out the EU ; but the point is that Grevious is a over developed character that was not necessary.....
Aurra Sing could have accomplished much in my mind had she been used correctly....
I would've loved the Dark Lady to come into the picture from what we learned about Aurra Sing and here limited training from the Dark Lady..
And I still say that Count Dooku could've been used more to accomplish the same goals as Grevious....

Sith Master X
I haven't given much thought as to whether or not Grievous can use the force. My predictions would be that he could, but most of the skill we'll see out of him won't be through the force. That's my opinion.

PVS
anakin will become evil before palpatine makes him part of the sith.
its obvious after watching him slaughter the tuskens, he wasnt a temporary sith, he was still a jedi, serving the darkside and giving into his hatred.

darth_surgent
Okay, it's that dreaded time again. It's time to talk about Sifo-Dyas. I want to hear peoples' thoughts on why or why not General Grievous could be Sifo-Dyas, and things to refute it, like "'cause Pablo said so" don't count. I want to hear the evidence on both sides, so that I can make a final decision on the probability of the scenario. It would also be nice to know how people would react if they found that he is indeed Sifo-Dyas. Bring it on.

PVS
well, if pablo flat out said "no", i'm inclined to agree.
i sometimes disagree with how he views the films,
but a no is a no, right?

darth_surgent
Well, I don't know if Pablo actually said no about that, so confirmation of that is partly what I'm looking for.

wolfdraven
I think this General Grevious being Sifo-Dyas issue is getting quite old now. Don't you think DS. This debate has been going on for far too long. In my opinion I think GG is SD. It would just intensify GG's character and give him more of purpose of being in the film. But we'll just have to wait and see which route GL is heading towards.

darth_surgent
I've seen all of the same stupid and off-the-wall theories as everyone else regarding GG, and though those are completely absurd (e.g. Maul or Qui-Gon as GG), Sifo-Dyas as GG does not seem implausible or stupid to me. It would finally give some real importance and screentime to the name that has been uttered so many times by so many curious fans. In fact, it is the only scenario I can find that would satisfactorily end the mystery of Sifo-Dyas. The idea that he was just a Jedi who was killed and impersonated by Dooku makes sense, but it is boring.

wolfdraven
And being boring is so dull. Isn't it DS? LOL

PVS
i agree DS
greivous NEEDS a backstory.
if he just turns out to be just some random alien cyborg slice'm dice'm machine,
it will kill the movie on many levels. he would be a pointless tag-on character,
and the jedi would look weak, falling victim to some automated jedi-blender.

smoker4
Lol 'jedi blender' i like it!!!

Anakin didnt completey give in to his hate, in ep2 he is kinda on a tight rope and balancing between the two, i love the bit after padme falls out the transport and they are arguing and yoda has that look on his face, the stuff i've read on ep3 gives indication that he's tapping into his darkside for more power, his piloting and his battle with dooku(bits of fact and speculation)

I definately agree that GG needs explainin and i wouldnt take pablos no as 100% he may not be sifo but he could be one of the lost twenty????

What made me think that theres more to him is that the fact that he's not just a machine but some kind of cyborb, the pics of him clearly show his eyes and skin and to be able to handle 3 or 4 light sabers needs some kind of connection to the force, i mean why the lightsabers in the first place?? why not the force pikes like his guards and like PVS said it would make the jedi look crap if he was just programmed with windows long time ago, galaxy far far away! whistle smokin'

PVS
have to disagree "not just the men, but the women...and the children too"

thats just plain evil. sure he came to his senses...a little too late for the tuskens...but for that time he was a dark jedi.

smoker4
Its a hard thing to interperate(spelling?), though he showed remorce for his actions!!

Hmm i see this battle will not be won by our skills in the force, so i'll agree to disagree!! okey dokey!!

Just had to chew the guy out who posted the old pic of anakin, he wasnt very respectful pvs, didnt like doin it but check him out and you'll see why i had to!!!! smokin'

Master Kadub
PVS...DS.....I can deal with GG being Syfo Dyas...
It would definately answer that back story and give
reason to why he is able to slice the Jedi up so easily...

I will buy that.....

smoker4
Yeap it would be a good tie in smokin'

Ushgarak
Pablo Hidalgo chat summaries are freely available at various spoiler sites and TFN and so forth- go check them. He said no and that IS no, direct from Lucasfilm. Grievous is NOT Sifo-Dyas, which is, frankly, still one the silliest ideas I have ever heard (not as silly is him being QGJ though), such a pointless and convuluted attempt at plot evolution. He is simply a new bad guy- GL wanted a droid commander and turned it over to the design department to build something interesting. He is NOT a plot development.

This idea must be flatened now- it is absolutely not so.

PVS
well, thats that guys.

but i still say there has to be something more to grievous than just some alien dude. he HAS to use the force, or the jedi look...weak right?

Ushgarak
No. He is simply a big bad guy to give the main players in the film a new threat to fight against. I can think of no reason at all why a one-off supervillain, the leader of an entire war effort, should not be designed as to give the Jedi some trouble.

smoker4
Hmmm undecided i am

The jedi have come trouble?? such things are above them surely??? smokin'

Darth Cain
As much as I love Star Wars, Grievous was created to explain why Obi-Wan isn't around when Anakin falls to the Dark Side.....

Having said that, I do hope the General is interesting in his limited screen time so that he was worth putting in the film.

PVS
well, the way i think is this:

the jedi use the force while fighting with a lightsaber. using precognition to know when to strike, and when to deflect. would it not take another force user to match a jedi's skills with a lightsaber?

NoFate007
Bingo

Darth Cain
But if you can swing four sabers at once, aren't you automatically putting the other person on the defensive?

PVS
but without the force, those arms are just swinging. and the jedi should be able to predict his moves. look at the way obi and quigon deflect this destroyer droids in the beginning of TPM...it takes much more than mechanical might to kill a jedi in one on one combat.

now...10,000 on one, as we will see in ep3, thats another story

PVS
well, our troll friend is now banned and the thread is eradicated, thanks to the mods big grin

it was a short friendship we had, but he will live forever in our hearts

Darth Cain
They can only predict his moves if he keeps doing the same things over and over, maybe he has random-swinging programming......

laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yes, the Jedi's fighting skills are greatly enhanced by the Force. But you can just as easily say that Grievous' hi-tech robotics give him an equal edge. It's sci-fi, guys, it is hardly a continuity issue! GL and his design team have designed a single super-villain who IS capable of fighting even Jedi. That is their perogative and I do not see why such a fuss is being made about it. Frankly, I applaud it- I would hate it if every decent threat (i.e. not number-related) that a Jedi faces ALWAYS has to be another force user.

If Jango could give Obi-Wan a good fight, the big build-up for the most dangerous droid/cyborg ever known should be able to give many Jedi a good fight.

PVS
EDIT>>>did i say something?

never mind...must have been imagining things big grin

Darth Cain
I've had the impression that many Jedi deaths will be attributed to the General beyond the ones seen onscreen. He must have studied the Jedi and found ways around their abilities, after all, his guards do have those staffs that can block saber blades......

PVS
hmmmm...are the guards just robots?

if so...maybe a robot CAN defeat a jedi then...hmmmm

Darth Cain
I think they're just droids.....
Haven't heard anything to the contrary.

queeq
Why couldn't they defeat a Jedi?

PVS
oh no, no heated debate for you queeq, i already stated my opinion,
i leave it at that big grin

PVS
here, i'll just quote it:

queeq
Shucks... and I was just warming up. wink

PVS
LOL
i KNOW you were
i could hear the hoof scraping against the ground, so i ran ;D

queeq
Thanks for mentioning it. I'll wind cloth around my hoofs next time so I take you by surprise.

smoker4
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.