fav charecter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
fav charecter in the final fantasy series.
Tell me why you coose him.
Tell me what you like about him also.

Robo-Chocobo
oh my god....I cant belive you didnt even include ANY of the old school final fantasy characters. cecil the dark knight, rocks the cazba,

and final fantasy 6 has so many awsome characters.....not everyone is into ff10. and then you didnt even include paine/...

Maverick2364
Tough decision. FFX Tidus is hilarious and Wakka is just plain cool, especually using blitzballs as weapons. My overkill Nemesis-killing party is a superjacked up Tidus/Wakka/Khimari combo. FF7 Cloud was cool, but I've been playing FF8 and I relate most to Squall. Besides, what's cooler than owning a gun blade and fighting along side a wonderful lady?

ssj4goku
sorry i was having a hard time trying to decide on the charecters i was having to think of the people who probably only started playing since final fantasy 7 but i never for got about any of the other game hey i am 22 years old and well i grew up on ff1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-2 so as you can see i am a big fan of the series and did you know that only 15 percent of the worlds population played rpgs and when seven came out it rose to over 65 percent

ssj4goku
thats why i threw in the other for the last just incase you had any other favs that i may not have mentioned

Robo-Chocobo
okay, sorry, it just bugs me when people get fanaticle about ff7 or 10.

I like them, but there not perfect.

7= i didnt like materia, thats my only real problem.
10= everything tried to look like a old ff game, but it played to different.(especially the damned sphere grid).

its good to know someone remembers ff 4 and 6.(5 was good to.

and btw 2 and 3 never came to u.s shores(well 2 did last year)

so how did you play them( read: how did you play 3)

Read: tell me about ff3.

JKozzy
The Sphere Grid was an awesome feature in X; not all FF's are going to be the same. I'm glad that Square tried something different and did well with it. At first I had no idea what the hell to do, but as I played on, I got used to it, and now I love it. Materia in VII was also different and cool. The magic system of VIII sucks though; way too hard to get magic, and the right stuff at that. But definately, nobody should forget the older FF's; Kefka was a villian to be reckoned with in VI.

So basically, I refuse to vote. If there weren't a poll, that would be better, because you can't fit the hundreds of FF characters on there.

zinh
I liked HUMP in final fantasy 1 though he was my own character. smile

I also had PIMP but HUMP was a ninja and PIMP was just a red mage stick out tongue

ssj4goku
ff 3 was an awsome game although i had no clue what was being said cause i had bought it from japan so i had to get a mod chip for the ps1 to allow me to play it i have to tell you it was i have to say the finest old school rpg i have seen in a while

Maverick2364
I agree with Jkozzy on the Sphere Grid. At first I was completely confused (that and accidently repeating the long tutorial three times) but the fact remains that it rocks. There is no better way to teach your characters spells and see where they are going than a grid. It's really fun to make new spheres to make them have uber-stats of 255 in everything like I did.

ssj4goku
hell yeah i agree with mav on that

greyboy
Auron is the man...no questions asked....i mean....9999 on every hit...cmon now.

Maverick2364
er... my Tidus, Wakka, and Khimari do 99,999 on every hit... does that count?confused

Auron is too slow since his agility and evasion isn't 255 like the othersbig grin

§pearhead
Wakka is awesome, ya?

ssj4goku
hell my yuna rikku and lulu plus all the guys that are on my team like tidus auron wakka and kihmari all doo 99999 on every turn they all have max stats and they have all abilities skills white magic and blk magic i have take over 230.45 hours to get them there but that also consits of blitz ball and the monster arena

Linkalicious
I picked Squall because i particularly liked his gunblade. And i really enjoyed the improved graphics from FFVII to FFVIII.

Crono or Link still whoops all their asses!

ssj4goku
well i really have to say tidus and cloud are my faves but i had to choose

Robo-Chocobo
um yes..there is....A PIE GRAPH!!!!

then in FFVIXIII there will be the..SCATTER PLOT MAGIC SYSTEM!!!

no seriously, i was a big fan of the item spell's in ff9, which see's use in ffta. I like getting the items so i knw what magic i'm getting. its simpler.

my big complaint is the sphere grid is so intimidating. first why did they have to create that dumb as hel background so that it became hard to seee the spere's....or maybe its just me. second, It kinda goes against all of ff lore i accept.

while 7 was a good game there was a massive flaw no one seems to notice.

while yuffie was a ninja technically, you had to equip throw materia to actually make her a ninja. the class system from the other ff games was completely absent. cloud was a soldier, but he lacked the abilities. so while this open ended ness might be good, and a change from the last one, I never really fell in love with the characters combat wise except forr their limits. you could use the same characters the whole game, simply because the characters have no real differentiating abilitites except for limit breaks and equiped items.

Tilien
Talking about Sphere grids etc... what do you guys think about the Dress spheres and Sphere grids in FFX-2? I think their pretty kewl to have... but so was the Sphere grid in FFX... i think it gives a different way off playing the game, learning new skills etc...

ssj4goku
your right i have almost all the dress spheres and all the garments so all i have to do now is teach them all of the abilities i have a hundred percent on 6 for each charechter and i still have yet to get the perfect ending in ffX-2

ssj4goku
come on i need more than just twelve votes here please

SaTsuJiN
Auron
I chose him because he's a guardian who never falters his gaze in times of strife (no pun intended big grin ), and I admire that very much.

ssj4goku
i admire your honesty

TrAnCeDuO
im too lazy to read all of this...all i have to say is that i voted for squall...if he had not have been there i wouldve voted other for terra...shes the most influential character in the entire series!

chops
hmmm auron gets my vote. He was just always calm and cool. oh and whats in the jug (my friend said it was oil cause in one of his overdrives he drinks it and spits out fire)

SaTsuJiN
... no that was a jug of sake.. (alchohol made from rice).. and as you know alchohol burns..

Maverick2364
Yeah that overdrive is awesome, armor break on all bosses but Nemesis. Banishing blade.

Elektra_lover
Hm...I think Tidus Rikku or Lenne. But FFXII looks very good and might have some good characters

LeAtHerRFace
Sephroth, Cloud, and Squall rocks! they would murder all the FF characters.

ScarFace Clone
And after they were done killing all the ff characters i would go and murder them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.