Reno 911

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Well even though this show is off air now, it was freaking funny, I loved it. my favorite character from the show was Dangles. His shorts killed me, I laugh throughout the whole show. Does anyone else like it?

DeNiro
I luved this show I just liked how they were all goof offs. To Bad this show came out after they made super troopers kinda stole there ideas. But I luved the show thought it was funny as hell my favorite characters was the black guy dangles. Especially when dangles was tlaking to that one girl that said she collected baby cloths. He was like You coolllect bbbaaabby cloths laughing out loud

Pirate_Girly
Dangles is the white dude with the tiny shorts

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i love RENO 911!!!! its soooo hysterical! i love it when theyre being inspected by the doctor with dangles,i wont explain it because it kinda ruins it if ya dont see it yourself, but i love this show, but why'd it go off air? i never figured that out.

HockeyHorror
its funny...but compared to Chappelle show its NOTHING!

Pirate_Girly
Im not much for chapelle's show, Its reno911 all the way for me, and it was just on tv, and dangle was wearing these different pairs of shorts, they were bluejean and they were freaking short, i kept laughing, and then he started crying like a girl X'-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.