"legend Of The Dragoon"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
Hey every one whats up i thought i would bring in an old school game that came out on the ps1 a while back called the legend of the dragoon i have to say the graphics were awsome and man the gameplay was unbelievable i gave this game a 9.8 out of 10. Now i told what i partially think of it you tell me what you all think of it

sith_darth_jay
is that an Square game?

ssj4goku
The RPG genre is raised to its highest production values both technically and artistically.
This extraordinary adventure features astounding animations and graphics, innovative game
design and strong character-driven story that portrays a world of lush beauty, intense combat
and unknown destines. Highly original visual storytelling and superb gameplay makes Legend
of Dragoon an unforgettable experience.
The legend is that all that lives are born from the Divine Tree. Dragons, Humans and the Winged
Ones are among them. The Humans won their freedom from the Winged Ones when they learned
to harness the spiritual forces of the Dragons, transforming themselves into Dragons. For 10,000
years thereafter, there is tranquil co-existence between all. Until now...

Join the adventures of our young hero, Dart, searching for the Black Demon, as he avenges his
loved ones. Along the way, he must rescue his childhood friend, Shana, meet and fight with different
classes and races and unleash the legends of the Dragons.

Yassin
Never played it....but i do remember a commercial about it,it looked awesome. Wish i've played it,but well what you gonna do about itwink

ssj4goku
hey go to a used game store i am sure they have a copy of it

Yassin
I've looked around...and i never found anything. But someday it will pop upsmile

Fearnix
yeah i played it 8/10 the story line was a bit sleep but it was a great play

ssj4goku
hey i bet yassin if you go to a game stop they will have it other wise just give me your address and i will mail you my extra copy

Fearnix
i borrowed a friends copy smile

Yassin
Haha that would be great!!! But i do live in Belgium..if that's a problem?

ssj4goku
no not really i would just send it there i tell you what i will even get you a walk through for it

Yassin
Damn,you're too sweet embarrasment ....wel first of all let me add you to my msn...or you to mine. i'll pm youwink

ssj4goku
hey what can i say i am a nice guy

SaTsuJiN
can you maybe at least put periods to seperate your sentences?
it was a neat rpg engine, but it was far from 9.8... I'd give it a 7.0 at best, because it was merely sony's half assed try to have thier own final fantasy type title to brandish in the air. It was good while it lasted.

I would suppose the thing that set it apart from the pack was voices during CG cinematics and the fighting system which made you pay attention instead of mashing x...

Fearnix
I like the fact that you had to have a little bit of skill to play.

ssj4goku
yeah it did take skill to play and man i loved the game play i learned all the skill move even the final ones it was fun. <---- there is that better lol

Fearnix
Because i have Insomnia its a ****ing anoying game but i still like it.

SaTsuJiN
<--- this is wink

ssj4goku
lol

BartmanX
I have The Legend of Dragoon and I'm on the second disc on the Phantom Ship. I'v had the game for a while.

splintercell
THE GAME IS THE BEST EVER ON THE PS1 THEY NEED TO REMAKE IT FOR THE PS2 OR A SECOND ONE IT GETS A 10 OUT OF 10 FOR ME WAL MART STILL HAS THE GAME SO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO GET IT]jiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggy[

Layden
I bought the game whem it came out and its now one of my favorite rpgs, it was amazing and i loved every minute of it i've beaten like 20 times i think and it never really gets old.

splintercell
TRUE CUZ U CAN TRY DIFFERNT STATEGIES LIKE DIFFERNT PEOPLE IN THE BATTLES

Layden
yep and secret stuff the second time you play and ulocking like additions you didnt get or dragoon magic

splintercell
exactally
jiggyjiggyjiggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.