Will there be a scene where Obi Wan speaks to Palpatine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
I don't think there are really in scenes where Obi Wan talks to Palpatine in TPM and none in ATC. My question is whether or not there will be a confrontation scene in ROTS. I know that Obi Wan and Anakin will board the federation starship to save Palps, but will there be any dialogue between them?

PVS
there's a pic of anakin, obi, and palps together on the federation ship, where palps is bound to the chair, so i think there will be SOME dialogue

captainmidnight
it is apparent that obi-wan doesnt have any love for politicians from aotc,he befriends padme but only for the fact is that they have a past,they might have some dialouge together but again this would be becouse obi and anakin are sent to rescue him by the council,mace will confront him and i have a feeling this confrontation will be intense...

Sith Master X
Yeah, it's more then likely that Obi-Wan shares a few words with Palps in Episode 3. There was a picture as PVS stated. I'm sure they'll speak after they've resuced Palps....or so they thought it was a rescue. laughing out loud

J-Unit
Thats BS It Has Been Confirmed That There Will Be Dialogues Beetween Them And Iv'e Seen It In The First Leaked Footage Of The Making Of Episode III

cavola
doesnt he also get with her in episode 3 ; for someone who distrusts politicians he isnt too shy .

only to find out that Anakin had already popped her cherry ! laughing

Sith Master X
Lol. Yep, I've seen footage of Obi-Wan speaking with Padme. I believe he is either discussing Anakin's fall to the darkside with her or they may be discussing the twins.

Member.
OB1 will have to have a chatting scene with Palp. Ob1 will start to be wary of palp and his actions, he'll put two and two together and suddenly realize that palp's the mastermind behind everything, then he'll try to warn the council but gets captured by palp's minions. when anakin hears of this, he goes off to save his master. he successfully finds OB1, but unbeknownst to anakin, palp put all this together just to lure anakin into the dark side. when anakin and OB1 try to escape, they be surrounded, and palp successfully recruit another jedi into the dark side.

darth_surgent
I think it would be wonderful to have a small scene where Obi-Wan talks directly with Palpatine, before he discovers who he is. It would be great to think of Obi-Wan reflecting on his encounter with the man whose apprentice he killed, and who in turn, had his own apprentice stolen from.

Red Superfly
Spoilers:

*Obi-Wan confronts Palpatine*

Obi-Wan: "You wanna go grab some coffee?"

Palpatine: "Sure, oh wait I don't have any change"

Obi-Wan: "That's OK it's on me"

Ghetto Goblin
that is similar to my old sig...

green goblin: forget this, i'm thirsty, lets go get a latte.

spiderman: sounds good. we can pick this up later. LITERALLY, this boulder is huge.

darktim1
I agree he will probibley talk to him but will not have a clue at first that he is the one using anakin like a puppet in the long run before the fall comes.

guiro72
quote:
OB1 will have to have a chatting scene with Palp. Ob1 will start to be wary of palp and his actions, he'll put two and two together and suddenly realize that palp's the mastermind behind everything, then he'll try to warn the council but gets captured by palp's minions. when anakin hears of this, he goes off to save his master. he successfully finds OB1, but unbeknownst to anakin, palp put all this together just to lure anakin into the dark side. when anakin and OB1 try to escape, they be surrounded, and palp successfully recruit another jedi into the dark side.

(possible spoilers)

i'm only piecing information together like everyone else, but at this point it seems to me that obi wan spies on a conversation between grievous and palpatine on the rocky planet, where he discovers the truth behind palpatine's persona.......he reports this back to mace (yoda is on kashyyk), and mace goes to confront palpatine....

but i could be sooooo wrong......

PVS
obiwan: .......so.....
palpatine:.............so.....
obiwan:........so how bout them yankees, huh?
palpatine.........yeah........sure havin a good season aren't they?
obiwan:.....yup.
palpatine:......................................................ok..........well......see ya.
obiwan:yeah later

Darth Sauron
Palp: I am evil, you can see it in my face!
Anakin: Palpatine, i trust you completely, you are so kind and generous
Palp: Join the dark side!
anakin: So you wann go find OB1 or something...get some drinks
Palp: Be evil!
Anakin: I know a good bar not far from here
Palp: Kill your master!
anakin: But they charge like...11 republic credits for like on pint.
Palpatine: Destory the republic!
Anakin: yeah, its destroying the repbulic with the prices
*mace enters*
Mace: PALPATINE! earlier in the film i found many vital pieces of information and now know you are an evil sith lord who is surely going to kill me befcause i endager his plans!
Palp: *lightnings mace*
Anakin: Hey! Thats evil! damn you mace, you cant just accuse people like that, your so evil! *kills mace*
palp: Thats right.....kill the jedi
Anakin: I dont want to kill the jedi
Palp: Kill the jedi!
Anakin: I dont want to kill the jedi
Palp: Kill the jedi!
anakin: Why
Palp: They are holding you back!
Anakin: *sobs* THEY HOLD ME BACK! i was having this exact same conversation with amidala
palp: amidala?
anakin: padme
Palp: oh right, damn these decoys!
anakin: yes, damn them. i wish i could get my hands on whoever created the idea...
Palp: It was the jedi!

And thats how it all began wink

PVS
palpatine: WELL THERE HE IS (shoots force lightning off to the side, striking george lucas.)

Ghetto Goblin
george: gets back up and shoots him with force lightning also.

Jedi Priestess
this thread is becoming a social thread...

Darth Sauron
Its what i do here on kmc

Turn all threads off topic.....i cant help it

cry Its my curse cry

Sith Master X
Or it could be a gift. stick out tongue

Darth Sauron
Gifts dont get threads you post in closed and dont get your wanred wink

captainmidnight
sauron your posts ARE funny,i give you that,but it be really cool if you could give a little input ya know,your posts dont have to be cursed,and anyway i was told that jar-jar popped her cherry,mesa thinks....

DARTHCOMPLEX
In what has descended into an incredibly stupid thread, this one post stands out as being beautifully charming.

Ken Benobi
kinda reminds me of Space Balls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.