Why Stewi from family guy is smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gtspacekid
It was one time in the show now that i remember that lous said to brian "remember the last time you took care of stewie" or sumthing like that and it shows a flashback of stewie jumping in a bed with a BIG brain and brian says stewie stop jumping then stewie hits himself with the roof and hes head changes and brian asks oh my god are you alright and stewie replys yes i am fine

rr yeh too many details...... LOL but it explains it all and i though he was on dru**......... nothing to see here move along LOL well that solves it for those who didnt know!

Why he hates everyone mayb thats it or mayb he doesnt get enough attention who knows........

roundisfunny
I don't think it's that his brain was big, but that that's how his head looked "before"; in other words, normal. I think that bit was just a humorous, inside way of showing how Stewie wound up with that odd, football-shaped head. Remember, when it showed him in the womb, he had that headshape, so it, like so many other jokes, don't rely on continuity.

Spitback
Loius smoked pot when she was preganat

spider-venom
ya she said that

el_barto
Yup yes

Red Superfly
It's a cartoon.

Magee
ohhhh. lol i never got that part when they flashed back to stewi hitting his head lol. Thx "roundisfunny"

Yea im bumb, so what!

§nakehead
Stewi is one of the funniest character on FG. Remember the time he made a fort out of cereal boxes and said "Hey porker. Yeah Im calling Porker and you cant do nothing about'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.