Silver Surfer Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
I was thinking this would be a good match as both are classed in the 100 ton strength category.

His both of their known powers if you didn't know already.

Silver Surfer:The Silver Surfer can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. He possesses the Power Cosmic which he can use to generate powerful force blasts or to rearrange molecules. The Surfer travels on a "surfboard" which responds to his mental commands and is as indestructible as he is. He has a Cosmic Awareness which allows him to feel energy around him.

Kurse:The original level of Algrim's strength is unknown, but he was apparently the strongest of the Dark Elves. However, his strength was below that of Thor, who possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. After being transformed into his present form, Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level cannot be quantified accurately.
Besides his vast superhuman strength, Kurse has extraordinary resistance to injury. He has even survived the collapse of the steel framework of a many-storied building. Thanks to the Beyonder's power, Kurse's armor is now a living part of him, and grows organically. Kurse can survive the tremendous pressures at the ocean floor, and can apparently survive for days without having to breathe.
Kurse can also somehow sense the presence of his foes, even from a continent away.

big grin big grin big grin

Maestro
Hopefully this post doesn't get merged again messed

Mane
no it wont becaue Paolo closed the Vs thread

Maestro
O rite

CLOSED

Ironman 66
silver surfer

Maelstrom
Its like iraq vs. america, kurse/surfer.
Norrin wins

Beyonder
What are you talking about? Unless SS can take the full blast of Stormbreaker and Mljornir at once or dish out that kind of fire, SS's gonna do jack sh*t nothing against Kurse.

Maestro
Yea i would think it would be a good battle, but Kurse would take it in the long run.

Maelstrom
Thor beat Kurse with a little more strength, the belt he wears to double his strength. Taking on Surfer isn't easy, he's way faster than anyone else and he doesn't have to withstand a blow he doesn't want to stand to. He can generate the powercosmic like a concave sheild or something to intercept the blasts. Surfer just has way more abilities at his disposal. I don't know as much about his powers as a lot of peps. and i didn't know Kurse had a weapon of double strength of Thors hammer. If that is true that would be a great battle. I think Surfer's speed and versitility lend a decicive advantage.

Beyonder
Weapon?!? Kurse IS the weapon. Algrim was brought back from the dead as Kurse by the Beyonder to battle Thor. Thor needed his belt to even things out since Kurse was twice Thors strength. After Thor had his belt, the Beyonder again increased Kurses strength to put him above Thor. Kurse's strength is 4X's Thors or greater (estimated by many readers).

Energizer absorbed the powers Beta Ray Bill and Thor hammers (with their concent) and knocked Kurse unconscious. It was the only way to put Kurse down. BBR and Thor were manhandled by Kurse throughout their fight.

Surfer isn't gonna do much except get knocked around like a punch bag.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/k/kurse.htm

norrin radd

Beyonder
1] How EXACTLY does SS know of Kurse's weakness to iron?
2] Is SS made out of iron? laughing
3] And does Surfer even know that Dark Elves are weak against iron, does he even know that Kurse is a Dark Elf, and does Kurse even LOOK remotely like a Dark Elf?

Moleculer rearrangement? Kurse can rearrangement Surfer's face as well - and he doesn't even have moleculer rearrangement powers. Additionally, Stormbreaker and Mljornir were both weapons used on him, and they did jack shit. You think Surfer can rearrange Kurse's molecules? C'mon, the Beyonder created him his new body to battle Thor and enhanced him even further after Thor put on his belt. You think Surfer has enough power to override the Beyonder's?

crazyspinz
dude, surfer has been frikin every where, and he probably has picked up a few things, and plus, if they are fighting in a city, sufer will probably throw some stuff at him, and some of it has got to be iron

Beyonder
Dude - they not fighting in the city...where in the first post did it say city. Usually it's neutral grounds if a place isn't specified.

Even in the city, Thor and Beta Ray Bill still got their butts KICKED in. And unlike Surfer, Thor knows and has battled the Dark Elf before and knows his weakness to iron - but that didn't help him and Beta Ray Bill. And you think they weren't throwing everything at Kurse in that fight?

And again, how Surfer know of this weakness. Being around the universe doesn't mean you know everything, Dark Elves exist only in Svartalfheim. Again, DOES KURSE EVEN LOOK LIKE A DARK ELF? So how would Surfer know?

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsk/kurse.gif

Maestro
Errr how old is this thread........ What the f**k?

Beyonder
08-12-2004 05:52 PM

Maestro
Lol........anywayz i think Kurse would take it, unless somehow surfer managed to find out he has a weakness to iron, which is very unlikely.

norrin radd

JOE NUNEZ
silver surfer but he will be traumatized after this great fight ........

Maestro
Heh, my first post on KMC, brings back the memories.

leonidas
b, how exactly is kurse supposed to even HIT ss. he flies (kurse doesn't) REALLY fast (it took kurse months to WALK out of the ocean.

ss gleaned glads weakness with his cosmic awareness in a second, what's to say he couldn't read kurse?

kurse can take a beating, but ss will win. he could encase him a mile thick cube of adamantium, or teleport him to a blackhole.

ss has about a million ways to beat kurse. kurse would never even know what happened to him. i like kurse but he is far too one dimensional to beat ss.

Sixth_Winged
SS all the way. SS just transforms his board into iron and smacks him with it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by leonidas
b, how exactly is kurse supposed to even HIT ss. he flies (kurse doesn't) REALLY fast (it took kurse months to WALK out of the ocean.

ss gleaned glads weakness with his cosmic awareness in a second, what's to say he couldn't read kurse?

kurse can take a beating, but ss will win. he could encase him a mile thick cube of adamantium, or teleport him to a blackhole.

ss has about a million ways to beat kurse. kurse would never even know what happened to him. i like kurse but he is far too one dimensional to beat ss.

Couldn't have said it better. Cosmic Awareness is kind of cheap but SS isn't the guy you want to face when your incredibly powerful but have one crippling weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.