Steroid Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
So i guess Anakin spent a few years on the Steroids and rented a couple of Arnies fitness vids in between Ep 3 and 4.
smile

Darth_Duffy
he looks skinny, especially compared to the big guy next to him

cylob49
Can anyone clarify if this is actually Hayden and not some guy in his dads garage showing what hes been sneaking off there to do every evening.

cavola
Darth Sidious incorporated a fitness nanotech microengineering genetic programme within his suit's sustainablity system to bulk up from the loss of muscle tissue Anakin suffered when he got burnt...................

or else too much time in his meditation chamber with no excersise

smoker4
Lots of blue milk, krayt dragon eggs (not the yolk) and creatine spice

darktim1
yep he does look like he has lost some wait but hope he'll bring force in ep3.

wolfdraven
probably after ep3 vader goes in the imperial gym and starts to pump up and in ep4 you see the aftermath of his dedication in the gym

Manôkhâu
No, he's definately not that skinny, that pic is fecked up width size.

Anakin2Vader
^^^ thats what I was thinking ... then again
ive never seen this pic before so it could be real maybe just tweaked... looks like the same room I ve seen tion meddon or others in before... somewhere in the costume or makeup department.

Manôkhâu
I'm not saying it was a fake, just that the width of the pic is messed up.

Ghetto Goblin
chocolate.

Ghetto Goblin
that is what did it, if any of you are questioning my sanity.

Ken Benobi
maybe Palpatine told him to hit the gym because Vader was getting a pot belly, after time off from wiping out the Jedi and all....

Vader: What is thy bidding my master....?
Palpatine: I want you to hit the gym......and while you're at it eliminate those commanders in Division 201, they've failed me for the last time...

Darth Sauron
hhhhppppp Look at my small arms...hhhhpppp

cavola
tough i think that suit is dressing a maniquin not a Hayden..........or its a really small PA donning the suit...........

wolfdraven
whoever is dressed in that costume he is definetly referred to as GIRLY MAN as the good old GOVERNATOR would call him

PVS
look, if they can make tom cruise look tall, they can make hayden look 6'4"
and built. its all a matter of camera angles and other tricks. dont sweat it.

Sith Master X
Good point. They'll do just fine when it comes the big screen. There's no way they'd let something as big as getting Vader to be accurate slip.

Jeff-Man
it looks like a little kid standing on a stool dressed as vader.
huh

Ken Benobi
maybe it's some kind of action prop meant to be thrown or tossed lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.