Zion is the body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fun matrix

Real
are you that pathetic that you still spam this forum after everyone says they dont care about matrixjourney.com? STOP IT! try thinking on your own (unless ur the author of matrixjourney...but i doubt it...) you're a sad person if you continually look to this website for guidance whereas all of us think on our own without outside aid...my opinion: that you have no clue what you're talking about and you can't figure out any of the matrix on your own so you have to find someone to do the thinking for you. And another thing; if you're going to contine posting here, at least bring up ineresting points not stuff like this...
to quote your passage "science knows how a kidney works, but only a wise man knows why," you're not wise, you're a scientist...think on your own, dont look for the answers in a book...use your head

fun matrix
Somehow I adore the book and when I read some of the posts here , I cannot digest it. I feel that they are all discussing on a weak foundation.

Let me ask a question and please clarify it. If computer is a matrix simulation which is controlled by the machines , how can then Morpheus and his crew rescue neo and other members, unless that is also done by the machines.

This question will show how shaky your discussions are. Now where is the question of machines and humans fighting?. What is there about choice and free will?.

Again i will rephrase my question. When humans including Neo are plugged into one computer simulation program, how can they even "think" other than completely taken over by the matrix computer program.

Think and respond instead of driving me out as a spamer.

JediHDM
i have a question for you...and please answer, i would really like to know.

Q: do you have any original ideas, or is everything you post from Matrixjourney.com?

fun matrix
i have a question for you...and please answer, i would really like to know.

Q: do you have any original ideas, or is everything you post from what you read in schools, discussion and books? Tell me what is that you claim your original idea?

Mordecai
You're missing the point fun matrix - are you seriously that clueless??

That response was just plain stupid, i have no other way to put it.

JediHDM
Wow, how mature is that? but since it is irrelevant, i will allow it. Yes, almost everything i post is my original idea, or an idea myself and others came to while discussing the Matrix. i have not read any books about the Matrix, except for the comics that are part of the Matrix experience. The only two matrix sites i visit are this site and whatisthematrix.com. Any other sites i visit are to learn more about this religion, or that word. I come to my own conclusions about the Matrix, based on what i have read (science fiction books), what i have seen (other movies and anime) and things i know (and have learned due to the Matrix). If, on the other hand, i post an idea originally from another source, then i say that, but i do not have to cite one book in every one of my posts. THAT is retarded. I am glad that you found this book informative, but instead of putting it in your signature and letting other people get curious, you have over-talked it, making NO ONE want to get this book.

Agent Elrond
Go Jedi! clapping

Come up with your own ideas, or at least put what u got from another source in your own words. Copying and pasting doesn't make u smart. Find ur own answers for ur questions, don't use other ppls answers.

fun matrix
If you find something good instead of spoiling the message and its words I copy paste it. I share what i enjoy. Are you so furious about my kind heartedness?

Real
shit

JediHDM
Real> now now...don't be hatin'...

fun matrix> kindheartedness? since when is completely copying someone elses work 'kindheartedness'? i always thought that was rude and disrespectful. Listen, all i am saying is, if i wanted to know what was in the book, i would read it. I want to know what is in your head. If all that is in your head is this book, then you need to do something about that. THINK FOR YOURSELF!!! If everyone went around quoting other people, A) nothing would ever get done because it was already done once before by someone else and B) there would be no new inventions, no innovations to this wonderfully technological world of ours. If no one had an original thought in their head, then we might as well submit to Machines, because at least they can do good for us.

Numo
SO WE HAVE BECOME A CLIQUE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AGGRAVATING THAT CAN BE!!!!!

JediHDM
numo> ...what?!?! who said anything about us being a clique?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.