I just thought i'd bring this up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
Here is something interesting I discovered at matrixjourney.com :

Disclaimer

This book or this site is not authorized, prepared, approved, promoted or licenced by AOL Time Warner and Village Roadshow Pictures or the Wachowski brothers. This is a scholarly interpretation of the Matrix Movies in conjunction with the spiritual lessons of the author.

hmm....we should all write books and try to make money like the author of the book...people like Fun Matrix would eat that stuff up like candy...and then we'd all get rich...
We could all do a scholarly interpretation fo the Matrix and try to pass it off as the truth...but it doesn't make it so...

My point: anyone can be spoon-fed someone else's ideas...but only from making one's own inferences and conclusions does one ever know anything...
So for your own sake...DON'T look to matrixjourney.com for answers to your questions...because your answers are as good as theirs...

Mordecai
I concur.

JediHDM
I concur as well.

Superfly4000
As do I

Agent Elrond
as already said, so do I

Korri
*jumps on band wagon* Me 4!! smile

DirectorFitz
me 2

Korri
your out of sync with the counting thang...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.