OT DVD, ROTS Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigeyo2000
I havent seen this but someone i know has, and they state most of the stuff on this trailer is from the 'Back to Black' video

apparently theres not much ACTUAL footage...i.e completed.

anyone know otherwise ?

Jedi Priestess
got a link for this? I'd like to see it.

ASSMAN
same here...
***ASSMAN***

moonwalker741
theres a trailer? i thought it was a montage of behinf the scenes footage, or is that what you said stick out tongue oops, wait its he back in black video just, better quality?

PVS
i really hope its a trailer.
im sure ther will be some episode 3 easter egg in the dvd. it just makes sense

nigeyo2000
I got no link for this sorry....

I just heard it from 2 different sources and one of thems german...the OT DVD's are meant to be kicking round there already.

But i didnt know whether to beleive it or not, thats why im asking u guys !

^^^moonwalker - Yeah its just meant to be made up of BTS footage that we may have seen already......

moonwalker741
o tahts cool though, thanks for the info, sounds legit

nigeyo2000
i hope there is some completed footage on there...there should be !!

come on GL, please ???

(we will most probably be able to see the trailer on the internet V V soon, so if i find a link ill post it !!)

queeq
DVD's around? I doubt that.

nigeyo2000
queeq: DVD's around? I doubt that

Wat u mean by this queeq ??, the DVD's are out next month and I'm sure b4 then the trailer will be leaked onto the internet !!

The Ones
ive got a link to it, PM me to get it

Sith Master X
Hmm...something tells me we won't be seing much completed footage on the DVD's.

queeq
This is what Iw as referring to, SMX. I doubt that there are OT DVD's around in Germany.

guiro72
there's someone on another forum who has one.....he proved it to the doubters fairly convincingly.....i'm not sure what the rules are to posting links to other forums, so i won't.....but he shut the disbelievers right up....

queeq
Tell him to come over here. I am more than willing to be convinced.

cornponious
The OT DVD of ROTJ IS floating around the internet. You only have to go to any IRC search engine to find it. See attached screenshot of an IRC search engine.

I don't think I would DL it though. I think I can wait a month to pick it up at the local Wal-Mart.

cornponious

queeq
OKay... and WHAT is that? Did anyone bother to check out what you'd get if you download that? Could be anything, even a DVD-r copy of a VHS.

sithsaber408
Sort of a side note, but maybe it will be on the sw.com link?

you know, the one that comes on all dvd's with "exclusive sw.com features"

Now remember:
ep1 dvd came out in 2001(summer if i remember right) and it had a link to ep2 teaser.

ep2dvd came out only 6 months after the theatrical release, so no preview.

Perhaps, the dvd's of original trilogy may have a link to ep3 teaser?

cornponious
I believe there will be.

cornponious

cornponious
Not at 4.5 GB. I've heard from other people that this is indeed the DVD. I've seen pictures of the menus and all. Some of these pics have even been posted here.

cornponious

moonwalker741
are these dvds or like dvd screeners, cause how would it have the menus? confused

waynerobsonuk
well I downloaded from irc A New Hope and they look real enough to me! (Although it took an age, and after downloading the 1st one I thought 'sod this' and will just wait for the real versions in sept!)
To be honest I dont think it's worth going through all the cr*p of downloading when they are due out soon and most fans will buy them anyways. But the FX do look alot better and the transfer is phenominal so we really are in for a treat folks! Anyone who wants any furthur info on them just pm me.

Wayne...

cornponious
I'm pretty sure that the "New Hope" that is swimming around on IRC is just a VCD version of the SE, nothing more.

The "Jedi" version is in fact a DVD, according to what I have read and vidcaps I have seen. If you search, you can find this information.

corn

Darth Cain
There is supposed to be a trailer for Episode 3, but it probably will be very brief like the first trailer for Episode 2. If you remember, there was very little footage in that.

queeq
Well, corn, whatever it is, I agree with you that downloading that is a lot of hassle knowing that it all comes out next month.

Jedi Priestess
which not soon enough for me....crybaby

queeq
Start the download...

cornponious
LOL!

beer

cornponious

nigeyo2000
It is on IRC and the trailer is there too....

most of it is the making of Ep3 which we have seen

thanks to cornponious for backing me up !!

(and the rest of u)

queeq
Hye, just being critical here. I'm almost convinced now. wink

NoMeN
could you pm me the irc link please?

nigeyo2000
someone on these forums has the link...........not me

read the post and u will find out who....and remember to ask nicely !!!! LOL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.